James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    He's dumb in the context that tonight he's no doubt rubbing his own temples, muttering "How could I have been so dumb?" He buys this vile serpent of a girlfriend a condo, a Ferrari, two Bentleys, and a Range Rover and gives her hundreds of thousands in cash and then lets her set him up? She has destroyed him. Sure he's still a billionaire, but he'll die a lonely pariah. Do you remember Marge Schott? She was rich too.......but not too smart. And btw, Sterling most certainly does give a shhhhhhhhhhhhhit about being banned!

He is not dumb, he is old and not as sharp as he was in his youth . He was (still is) crazy about a girl that is causing him great harm. If you really think the Donald sterlings pf the world are dumb you know very little in life. He is not alone and will not die a lonely pariah. He has more friends then you can possibly imagine. What you are saying is just blind speculation on a message board, I am telling you facts. Absolute certainties.
    He is upset about the ban but if anyone things the sterling family is just walking they are delusional.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Every time I hear that Silver sound bite, I swear I think he splooges when he says "banned for life"

Listen to his voice right after he says the word "life". Sounds like he just had a happy ending

stevenash

Dude, he has no choice. He has to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    He is not dumb, he is old and not as sharp as he was in his youth . He was (still is) crazy about a girl that is causing him great harm. If you really think the Donald sterlings pf the world are dumb you know very little in life. He is not alone and will not die a lonely pariah. He has more friends then you can possibly imagine. What you are saying is just blind speculation on a message board, I am telling you facts. Absolute certainties.
    He is upset about the ban but if anyone things the sterling family is just walking they are delusional.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Silver is a legend in the black community now

It was an easy win for him

As far as the team is concerned Sterling will pursue this in the family will still own it

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

I find it amusing that a white guy might have to sell his black team.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sterling will win lawsuits

No brainer

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    I find it amusing that a white guy might have to sell his black team.
    I find it amusing that black guys had no problem cashing the white guys checks playing for his team.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Sterling will win lawsuits

No brainer
    No, he has no chance, there are bylaws and stuff owners sign and agree on when entering ownership of an NBA franchise

First 123