Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Ya, I thought I was a real boy genius for awhile...... Brings back a lot of fun memories though. I was away at school and I would walk to the baseball card shop every day and buy one $5 wax pack searching for only that card...... Would call dad all excited when I found one.
    u should have kept the gum. Might be worth a little more.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Dude you're full of shit! Comic books actively sell and go up for auction all the time! And the value has continued to increase with the advent of blockbuster movies and events like comic con based on these Marvel and DC characters generations have grown up with! When the first Spider Man movies came out, my collection tripled in value and I could name my price! I sold one issue with 1st appearance of Doc Octopus in it for over $500! One fuk'in book and it's worth more today!

Don't talks shit because you invested in bullshit worthless ass cardboard! Buy multiple boxes of worthless ball cards just to hopefully find "one" that is worth a shit! It's a fuk'in scam and idiots like you buy right into it! I don't see no studios making movies about Ken Griffy Jr! Meanwhile, Spider Man, Iron Man, Superman, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, Batman, etc... all big time fuk'in collectables. Get out now douche bag while you still have some pocket change left and invest in comics, I'll even tell you what ones to buy! Go to any comic book/ball cards/collectable store and ask them where they make their fuk'in money! It's aint on no damn ball cards that's for sure!
    No new modern comics are worth anything. Biggest toilet paper ever. All the kids got hosed worst than 90's cards.

Go see how much lebron rookies are on ebay. You might have to sell your house.

There's barely any comic stores left because they went out of business. No one will buy a brand new comic for a $1000 yet they will for cards.

Either hobby is a bad investment anyway.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

No new modern comics are worth anything. Biggest toilet paper ever. All the kids got hosed worst than 90's cards.

Go see how much lebron rookies are on ebay. You might have to sell your house.

There's barely any comic stores left because they went out of business. No one will buy a brand new comic for a $1000 yet they will for cards.

Either hobby is a bad investment anyway.

First 123