BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This was a great bet but I figured that went without saying.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Anyone know what the odds were for a Royals sweep over the Os?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Anyone know what the odds were for a Royals sweep over the Os?
    Who cares, you a little bit too late for that.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Who cares, you a little bit too late for that.
    Awww, he bet his lunch money on the Orioles. That's cute.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    Oct 11 04:00 PM INTERNET / -1 Sep 30 07:52 PM PROP TEAM TO WIN THE AMERICAN LEAGUE PENNANT
    [20057] KANSAS CITY ROYALS +700
    100 / 700

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some good calls!!!!!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

For 2 weeks I've seen you bump your own thread. Today they got smoked and you don't. Well ill help you out

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    For 2 weeks I've seen you bump your own thread. Today they got smoked and you don't. Well ill help you out
    I was on Giants in Game 1 you stupid idiot.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave t-wizzle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I was on Giants in Game 1 you stupid idiot.
    Captain of excuses. The point isn't who you were on game 1 moron. Stop being short sighted and understand the point of why I did it. You self bump so many of your own threads like a small child trying to get Internet recognition. If you werent such an attention seeking whore who lies and trys to cover up how non successful you are at this I wouldn't say anything.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Captain of excuses. The point isn't who you were on game 1 moron. Stop being short sighted and understand the point of why I did it. You self bump so many of your own threads like a small child trying to get Internet recognition. If you werent such an attention seeking whore who lies and trys to cover up how non successful you are at this I wouldn't say anything.
    excellent point.

this is the same deranged whackjob who said volquez "the volcano" was better than bumgarner then right after bumgarner beat volquez "the volvano" 8-0 in the playoffs, the nutjob bumps the thread where he claimed he knew all along bumgarner was the greatest.

so had he lost his giants airbet last night, he would have bumped this thread for sure bragging that he knew kc was the greatest all along.

the nutjob does the same thing in football where he airbets against the packers and patriots. and when he loses he bumps his "packers will win the sb" and "brady is the greatest" threads bragging.

complete whackjob.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

t-wizzle

I do it to piss off trolls like yourself.

Clearly it's working.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Clearly it's working.
    so u admit to being an airbetting troll?

step 1 is always the toughest.

step 2: go find a job

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    so u admit to being an airbetting troll?

step 1 is always the toughest.

step 2: go find a job

Go sign into phillybadboy account ya smelly Hindu.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Go sign into phillybadboy account ya smelly Hindu.
    wait i thought i was a jewish mexican who looks british?

u really should get all ur bi-polar schizo personalities together in a room (padded one of course) and pick an insult and stick with it cause everyone is becoming as confused as u are.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    wait i thought i was a jewish mexican who looks british?

u really should get all ur bi-polar schizo personalities together in a room (padded one of course) and pick an insult and stick with it cause everyone is becoming as confused as u are.

You're whatever I feel like calling you that day fukkboy.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

you bumped a thread after 1 game in the series? you really are a rookie.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You're whatever I feel like calling you that day fukkboy.
    call me "daddy" peterson then.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Pay no mind to him. Just a useless troll.

goduke

coming from literally the worse handicapper in SBR history your judge of talent is pathetic. Your ability to respond to something without completely comprehending what is going on just shows your pure idiocy.

goduke

Clearly it's working.

Are trolls people who call you out on your blantant lies? So people who su.ck your dic.k and make up false threads saying youre sharp are okay though. You dont like a checks and balances type system because it calls you out I see

goduke

Clearly it's working.
    Just stop being shady with your record and dont self promote yourself like a tout when you get a game right unless youre going to hold yourself accountable when you get 20 wrong. If you do these things there will be no reason for me to comment about what you do

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

coming from literally the worse handicapper in SBR history your judge of talent is pathetic. Your ability to respond to something without completely comprehending what is going on just shows your pure idiocy.
    4 straight + regular seasons in nba, all documented by third party on sbr. who are you again? i don't have time for your insolence. imbeciles like you shall not speak unless spoken to.
    Points Awarded:

Seto gave Goat Milk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

4 straight + regular seasons in nba, all documented by third party on sbr. who are you again? i don't have time for your insolence. imbeciles like you shall not speak unless spoken to.
    Yeah after 4 straight losing seasons in NBA

Where u lost like 30 games in a row one year

goduke

Being just + doesn't make you anything special. Is that how we grade now? So if your up 500 bucks at the end of the season you consider that a success? I consider that a failure because you're not taking into account the time you spend on this either. Lets have a little more self respect then that when measuring what is truly successful and what is not.

goduke

Also I like how lakerboy came back and you came back at the same time. So your proven + record in nba might not be worth shit if you are handicapping with multiple accounts.

t-wizzle

goduke

I expected nothing less from you. It's ok they aren't winning this series though that is for sure

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I expected nothing less from you. It's ok they aren't winning this series though that is for sure

They are for sure winning the series now that you said they aren't.
    Not cause you said it but cause so many guys like yourself so upset to see a good story like kc.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 straight + regular seasons in nba,
    I almost spit out my drink laughing when I read this.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I feel bad for the people that will still blow their money on the Giants as if the past makes them a sure thing. They aren't the better team, they were lucky to make it this far. The Royals play baseball. The Giants got lucky a lot of the time and scored runs without hits to get here. Not to take anything away from them, but it is what it is. They've had success in the past but look at the team that the Royals have. They stick together, have went on great runs together and never gave up together. Strickland freaked out and his teammates barely moved. The Royals bench was out there in seconds. They may have won 2 of the past 4, but the Giants aren't the better team this time around in my opinion.

We have a nice series ahead of us, nothing is for sure but I feel good about my Royals bet. Looking forward to the rest of the series with two great fan bases. Money aside, I want this for the KC fans...they stay loyal and deserve a win but even if they lose they will still be happy. They got down 1-0 early and got even louder and supported their team. Love it and love to see Billy Butler come through. I've been rooting for that guy from day 1 in the bigs for some reason.

Anyway, let's get it TW. Sorry for the rant but I think I'm enjoying this WS more than any since '01.

t-wizzle

Cuser you nailed it.

The Giants are not a great team. Their roster is shit. Got a couple nice players but for the most part it's just one big patched together team.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    They are for sure winning the series now that you said they aren't.
    Not cause you said it but cause so many guys like yourself so upset to see a good story like kc.
    There's plenty of good stories in sports every year. I have no issue with the royals, I just don't think they will beat the giants.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I feel bad for the people that will still blow their money on the Giants as if the past makes them a sure thing. They aren't the better team, they were lucky to make it this far. The Royals play baseball. The Giants got lucky a lot of the time and scored runs without hits to get here. Not to take anything away from them, but it is what it is. They've had success in the past but look at the team that the Royals have. They stick together, have went on great runs together and never gave up together. Strickland freaked out and his teammates barely moved. The Royals bench was out there in seconds. They may have won 2 of the past 4, but the Giants aren't the better team this time around in my opinion.

We have a nice series ahead of us, nothing is for sure but I feel good about my Royals bet. Looking forward to the rest of the series with two great fan bases. Money aside, I want this for the KC fans...they stay loyal and deserve a win but even if they lose they will still be happy. They got down 1-0 early and got even louder and supported their team. Love it and love to see Billy Butler come through. I've been rooting for that guy from day 1 in the bigs for some reason.

Anyway, let's get it TW. Sorry for the rant but I think I'm enjoying this WS more than any since '01.
    Your post is full of contradictions. You say that you feel bad for people betting the giants but yet say anything can happen. To me this sounds like you don't have the sure answer. Also San Fran fans are just as loyal as kc fans. To say that San Fran doesn't play baseball is absurd though. They have the chance to win 3 World Series in what 6 years. That franchise and the players seem to know how to play just fine. Strickland is a meathead and is a rookie it's not like it was a veteran that got into a argument.

t-wizzle

Royals Series Price +210 for a unit.

t-wizzle

Bye Peavy.

First ... 23456 Last