Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

YA.....when you haven't been anything significant in so long, seasons like this are exciting. Toronto was seconds away from only holding a 0.5 games lead, now they lead by 2.5, HUGE. With the Raptors next game at home vs Orlando, and Brooklyn's next two against OKC and Indiana, the lead could potentially stretch back to 4 games. One last thing, Lowry is a BEAST

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

These boys just keep ballin'. 4-1 in last 5 games......and only loss was by 1 at Portland on a back to back, after being down 16 in the 4th. Guys, can we finally say this team is a legit threat? Oh ya, once they wrap up this west coast trip, they'll have 6 more home games then road games in the final 2 months.

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live in Toronto, this team is playing stellar. Chemistry is at an all time high, I'd get rid of Steve Novak, Landy Fields, and possibly Kyle Lowrie but hes on fire right now.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by redtagboys View Post
    I live in Toronto, this team is playing stellar. Chemistry is at an all time high, I'd get rid of Steve Novak, Landy Fields, and possibly Kyle Lowrie but hes on fire right now.
    put the crack pipe down

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lowry is nice value right now, hes gonna resign a big contract next year and just sht the bed, I think they're working on Vasquez to take over his roll but hes too inconsistent. Raptors been my team for years now I think I got a little more insight than most. Too many good URFA next year, raps gonna try to make a big deal go down for a superstar.

First 123