adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Thread is now up 0.8 units to +3.0 units after today's bowls.

Hit the live line if you haven't already Perth glory +1

Edit: live line is +2
    Last edited by adrupert; 12-31-13 at 01:29 AM.

adrupert

Perth wildcats ML 3 unit
    Adelaide 36ers ML 1 unit

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    Soccer pick tonight: Perth Glory +1
    You still got.time to edit or delete this post. Oops wait!

andy888888

Thread is now up 0.8 units to +3.0 units after today's bowls.

Hit the live line if you haven't already Perth glory +1

Edit: live line is +2
    Its +2 because perth are 1-0 down you retard
    Last edited by andy888888; 12-31-13 at 07:38 AM.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    You still got.time to edit or delete this post. Oops wait!
    Don't bother Andy, it's just some fukn kid. There's nothing in this thread but juvenile vapors....

andy888888

true dat, end of the day he's only kidding himself

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why this thread is not locked yet ?

andy888888

mods falling asleep at the wheel

adrupert

I'm 13-16 in nba including everything you guys are bitching about. No shit the money line moved to 2 because they scored but I was saying that's the one to play live.

Perth glory +1 pushed
    Perth glory +2 hit for 0.5 units
    Lost 3 units on Wildcats
    Gained 0.9 units on 36ers

Overall last night: -1.4 units

Thread is: +1.6 units overall yet ppl are still crying

adrupert

Its +2 because perth are 1-0 down you retard
    My god, no shit buddy. But the recommended play became +2 when that happened. Hence te edit, you're really grasping at straws to hate me.

+2 hit

adrupert

NHL today:

Philly ML
    LA ML
    St. Louis ML
    Pitt ML
    Montreal ML

adrupert

When I edit posts now I will not alter the original just add a message at the bottom explaining the need for an edit. I'm still being hated for deleting invalid games that were posted late because apparently it costs people money when I make picks too late for them to count for anything. I'm magical.

adrupert

People are so mad because I:

1. Deleted picks that were posted too late to be used. Failing to see my perspective where had they hit everyone would bash me for crediting myself with picks I made too late so I removed them MID GAME when they were on track to go 4-1, ended up 2-3 i apologize to anyone with a time machine that missed on my picks. Still not sure how anyone thinks it makes sense to leave up picks neither i, the OP, nor you can even play. I even include the 2-3 in my nba record for the thread and people are still mad.

2. Added like 5 soccer picks to my OP that I made. Posted pics because everyone thought I was a liar but I told the truth like always. never counted this towards the threads record and people are still mad. I am 1 win no losses one push since on soccer.

Overall on this thread:
    13-16 nba - about 3.5 units
    1-0-1 soccer +0.5 units
    10-1 mma + 5.6 units
    4-4 on bowls -1 unit
    Total: +1.6 units

We are in a positive unit thread yet I'm still getting Hate. Sorry if you tailed all my picks and are up 1.5 units guys, my bad.

andy888888

When I edit posts now I will not alter the original just add a message at the bottom explaining the need for an edit. I'm still being hated for deleting invalid games that were posted late because apparently it costs people money when I make picks too late for them to count for anything. I'm magical.
    you actually couldn't make that sh*t up

they were valid picks and you know it, you just couldn't admit defeat on a near whitewash on losing picks so you deleted them masked with the excuse they were not official picks. you're a \*\*\*\*\*\* and nobody here actually gives a sh*t about you or even tails you any more

adrupert

Cool. I didn't make anything up and you can see the time of the original post. Fact: it was after te games had started. At halftime they were headed towards 4-1. They went 2-3 that is not a result I would delete without reasoning. I did not play them
    And no one else without time traveling capabilities did either. They had zero purpose still being in my tread. To appease you idiots I added the 2-3 to my record or this thread would
    Be up more. Why the penetrate anyone would be tailing me already is mind boggling. Had they did they'd be up units though so qq some more you whiny little baby.

you actually couldn't make that sh*t up

they were valid picks and you know it, you just couldn't admit defeat on a near whitewash on losing picks so you deleted them masked with the excuse they were not official picks. you're a \*\*\*\*\*\* and nobody here actually gives a sh*t about you or even tails you any more

adrupert

Like seriously look at te time of the original post and the time of the games that day.... It was way late. penetrating moron just stay out of this thread your
    Mental capacity is really frustrating.

adrupert

And actually, you give a shit about me. Hence you keep yelling senseless rebuttals I everything I say. Even though I have evidence to back everything I say up and you just make things up to fit your agenda. Go into politics buddy, you'd do well!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Stop editing your posts or I will disable it.

adrupert

Since you are a mod can you please confirm the post in question was indeed posted too late to be played. Am I so wrong for taking down picks that were posted too late that I didn't even use? They were completely useless, I didn't use them, and no one else could have. I've explained this a billion times. At halftime they were trending toward 4-1 so I took them down to avoid the imminent "your plays were posted late omg call rhe WAHHmbulance" instead I'm being yelled at for taking them down even though they were invalid. It was a lose lose for me, get over it ppl

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

adrupert

Andy everything I am saying you can go back and verify, just do some research. Quit spewing lies in my thread though, thanks! I've already provided pics for my "previous lies" I was called out on.

andy888888

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    do the right thing and ip ban his stupid ass

andy888888

Andy everything I am saying you can go back and verify, just do some research. Quit spewing lies in my thread though, thanks! I've already provided pics for my "previous lies" I was called out on.
    your 'pics' proves f*ck all they are so small hardly anyone can make out what it says, what good are pics of your bets that you didn't post BEFORE the event, in fact all it tells me is that you are a liar and you are masking the truth with mis-leading statements, how about declaring your REAL losses?

adrupert

What are you still yelling about!? The only thing in question was that 2-3 day that was still invalid despite you being to retarded to check a timestamp. And I added that day to my
    Nba record even though it really shouldn't be there. I swear you must have a tiny penis or something that makes you so hateful lololol

adrupert

Also I'm sorry my screenshots are from an itouch so they are inherently small. You can still make out what they all say if you're not an illiterate retard.

adrupert

What real losses are we even taking about? If you think I went to all this effort to hide a 2-3 NBA day why didnt I hide my horrific 2-7 day... you have no logic and are just angry.

1. Go back and look at the post in question, take note of when the original post was posted.
    2. Google NBA games that day, take note of when the games started that day
    3. Cross reference and realize Ive been telling the truth
    4. Politely stay out of my thread because everything you say I can disprove with things called "evidence" something all your claims lack.

adrupert

Also I would like to point out your anger is obviously misplaced because had you been tailing me you would be up money, please get over yourself.

andy888888

please just start the new year by doing everyone here a favour and kill yourself

andy888888

What are you still yelling about!? The only thing in question was that 2-3 day that was still invalid despite you being to retarded to check a timestamp. And I added that day to my
    Nba record even though it really shouldn't be there. I swear you must have a tiny penis or something that makes you so hateful lololol
    your mum wasn't complaining

BigWangDangALang
    BigWangDangALang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2028

Just keep posting picks, don't edit posts, and ignore everyone that says things you disagree with. If you keep a good record and keep on adding units, you'll end up okay.

adrupert

I'm sorry that you get overwhelmed and have nothing intelligent to say after you've seen all the proof. I have not uttered a single lie in this thread, have done my best to explain and reconcile a simple 2-3 NBA day that was invalid and always will be. I have provided pics to prove I was not lying but I guess that is not enough. Seriously this thread has produced positive units, which is more than I can say for most threads yet you hate like no other. Get over yourself, just because you suck at gambling doesn't mean everyone else does. Best of luck to you. Please, please, please just stay out of my thread. Our conversations suck.

The only facts in this thread are : It is positive units.

adrupert

Miss st -6.5 tonday (bought the half point), also a bit on the ML

0.5 units ML
    0.5 Units Spread

Im just being safe here but I honestly think that -7 is the best spread pick of the day. Spread picks can be random though so I safety netted the money line.

andy888888

I'm sorry that you get overwhelmed and have nothing intelligent to say after you've seen all the proof. I have not uttered a single lie in this thread, have done my best to explain and reconcile a simple 2-3 NBA day that was invalid and always will be. I have provided pics to prove I was not lying but I guess that is not enough. Seriously this thread has produced positive units, which is more than I can say for most threads yet you hate like no other. Get over yourself, just because you suck at gambling doesn't mean everyone else does. Best of luck to you. Please, please, please just stay out of my thread. Our conversations suck.

The only facts in this thread are : It is positive units.
    2-3?

you were 2-6 after 1 night of nba and that was before you deleted that post too, nobody cares about your pictures, because most of those picks weren't even f*cking declared till after the event

adrupert

2-3?

you were 2-6 after 1 night of nba and that was before you deleted that post too, nobody cares about your pictures, because most of those picks weren't even f*cking declared till after the event
    The pics were supposed to prove I accidentally forgot the nba. Not that I won, that didn't matter. That day was 2-7 not 2-6 and its included in my record.
    So is my 2-3 day even though it shoildnt be. My record is accurate idiot.

As said before:
    This thread is positive units so cry more please.

andy888888

you dead yet?

adrupert

2-3 NHL - 1.3 units
    2-0 bowls (1-0 overall, one game, 0.5 units ML, 0.5 spread, +0.7 overall.

-0.6 units today. +1.0 overall for thread.

Soccer tomorrow:

Picks: Man U ML, Man city ML, Arsenal -1, Arsenal ML, Liverpool ML, Everton Pick.

Picks (you should take if you like taking underdogs I do) : norwich city pick, west ham pick, newcastle pick, aston villa pick.

Yes, IM GOING TO COUNT ALL OF THESE PICKS, UNDERDOGS AND REG PICKS, FOR MY THREAD RECORD, but I only recommend the regular picks, take the underdogs at your own discretion. I assume as a knowledgeable sports gambler you will only take picks you agree with. I like these underdog picks and will take them, take the ones you like.
    Last edited by adrupert; 01-01-14 at 03:50 AM. Reason: *capslockedmessage *picks (the word picks, not my picks) also, I added a few commas bruh

First ... 3456789 ... Last