adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    yeah yeah yeah all too convenient, you always seem to just 'forget' things only to announce it after the event. just go and die now
    I take dabs a lot man, penetrates with the memory. Great for thinking about sports though! I have a bad memory, fault me for it, i couldnt care less.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    Burnt from what? Trying to help people? Then I'll be unheard, I want to have this thread and I will. I don't care about anyones opinion of me. You guys must lose a lot of money to be so bitter. FADE ME IF YOU THINK I SUCK. free money for you am i right?
    how the f*ck can anyone possibly fade you when you post your 'winning' picks after the event and delete/edit your losing picks in the meantime

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    you forgot your nba plays? you f*cking posted them then when that went up you edited and deleted it later claiming that they were not official plays, now tell me that is not a big deal?
    I posted them after the games started by like 15 minutes.... I would have got flamed either way. I DONT CARE FOR THE LAST TIME. Just fade me or get out, seriously find something better to do with your time. If you tailed my plays I'm sorry you went 2-3, luckily I missed out and forgot. I posted 5 plays today, good luck.

andy888888

why the f*ck would i tail a liar and a scam artist? as i keep saying you always seem to 'forget' certain facts, just like how you 'forgot' to post your first soccer picks till after the event because you had some pathetic issue regarding your ipad or some sh*t like that. you're not kidding anyone here, you're a fake and a liar and you ought to be banned for it

adrupert

Yes because I charge money for my picks and you are required to follow them. Wtf man, chill out. Seems easier to ignore my thread than be such whiny little bitch. WAHHHHH. You're like a broken record.

andy888888

go kill yourself already

adrupert

Your anger amuses me. Ignoring my thread would save yourself so much anger man, take it easy on yourself!

andy888888

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I just caught that nugget.

Posting after the fact is a no-no.

Ticket or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Make a spreadsheet bro. It's ur last and only hope to save face. If u don't ur just another guy posting single picks and claiming records no one can verify. Do the right thing here bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferndog68 View Post
    Nba not looking good. My nba sucks right now also I'm paying more attention to bowl games and nfl . Ill see what u have for ufc card
    Rough start to that NBA card----

What is that, 1-5 so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    it is a little more difficult to pick games before they go off.
    2-6 Night.

Not gunna do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    6-0 Posting after game, 2-6 posting first day before games begun.

Is he coming back?
    Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post

Don't edit your picks.

and this is only from 1 page of comments alone

andy888888

This is the big leagues and you are not ready, No problem. Come back in 10 years when you understand why your thread was picked apart. It is not personal just amateur hour. Stick to the slopes.
    8-0?????
    You just said you last the bet going to a decision on Uriah Hall/Leben. Not sure about your math but that loss should go in the loss column, Bozo.
    You bragging about winning with a 350 favorite a 250 favorite a 310 favorite…..really>
    I noticed how you did not show the bet amounts in your screen shots.
    My senses are you are new and very small better, which is fine but you do not understand gambling.

andy888888

Ok I will stay out of your thread. Just shedding truth to your web of mistruths.
    No hard feelings, wish you well with your picks and finances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

the guy is a biggest clown here right now...the quickest fade I've seen on this site

Fuking loser.

Edits out his losing picks.

Wow. E-cred really that important to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    You are one classy dude. Funny how these guys don't care for you. But hey, with all that cash, you'll be moving on to bigger and better stages right?
    I didnt play those picks so i deleted them, makes sense.

that last comment is a f*cking killer

adrupert

Again I dont care about yours, others, or anyones opinion. Im doing fine for myself, thanks for showing me that though man. You completely changed my mind about continuing to post Lololololo I like your anger. The battles won on the season not a few days man, thanks though.

adrupert

Thanks for letting me reread things I've already read, great contribution to my thread man.

andy888888

it's greater than any of that web of lies you posted, some might even call it a reality check!

adrupert

I'm still not sure what you are trying to prove? Other than that you are a very angry person over the internet. I have stated your opinion, and everyone else doesnt matter nor deter me from continuing to do what I want with my thread. Keep rebutting me though, youre getting somewhere!!!! You can do it man!

Reality check: Ive made a lot of money the last few days, you probably havent. I posted the pics to prove it, thanks and have a great day man, I really hope you do.

andy888888

nobody gives a rats ass if you have made money for yourself, truth of the matter is your lies has cost others money then masking it up with excuses. wow you really are a dumb f*ck

adrupert

I cost people money? I also made them 5-6 units on the UFC, win some, lose some. I guess I'm a dumb penetrate and I'm ok with that if it makes me money. Theres no way that cost anyone money because I posted them 15 mins AFTER THE GAME STARTED. NO ONE COULD HAVE BETTED IF THEY WANTED TO. They were invalid picks, get over it lolol youre so angry. I went 2-3 anyways not even terrible.

adrupert

Me adding 5 soccer picks to my OP didnt cost anyone money, posting picks 15 minutes too late for them to be played didnt cost anyone money either. Who is the dumbass? Youre angrily yelling untrue statements. I cost no one money. I made people a LOT of money if they tailed my UFC saturday.

andy888888

try re-reading those comments i posted and go figure you dumb f*ck

adrupert

Also any edits I made were made to accurately reflect the wagers I made. I have posted pictures from my sports book regarding both incidents. Both clearly showing that I did INFACT not wager those NBA games (as my tickets are numbered and you can clearly see i forgot) and i did INFACT wager those soccer games. So im not sure what lies you are talking about. Those NBA picks were posted too late for anyone to use, and I didn't play them either (by accident admittedly) made zero sense to me to keep them up, get over it bro.

adrupert

The post was edited during the games and honestly I was more worried my picks would hit and id win and someone would discredit my picks by saying I posted them late, it was a lose-lose for me buddy. Instead I'm dealing with your crying ass.

adrupert

Also later tonight I have Ari St -13.5 but I think the line has jumped quite a bit. Hoping Oregon -14.5 hits, I missed on Middle Tenn +7 earlier, but hit on Miss -3. 1-1 so far... oregon looking good and I have faith in Ari st.

adrupert

Also I have under 73 for the Ari St game as well.

Also I have all the games teased 13 pts: Georgia tech +16, Oregon -1.5, Ari st -0.5, and middle tennessee +20. Been hitting every teaser lately so im hopeful!
    Last edited by adrupert; 12-30-13 at 08:03 PM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

you fukking might as well create a fukking ghost account and start the fukk over son...this shit ain't happening for you with these login credentials....just trust me on this one here

adrupert

you fukking might as well create a fukking ghost account and start the fukk over son...this shit ain't happening for you with these login credentials....just trust me on this one here
    Cool story bro, I'm making this thread for me and no one else. When will you all realize this?? Was/Det Over hit, 1-0 so far

adrupert

What shit aint happening for me? My ability to post and say what I want in my thread remains intact and thats all I care about.

adrupert

Soccer pick tonight: Perth Glory +1

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

C I'm making this thread for me and no one else.
    If this isn't for anyone else to see then why not just make a notepad or a diary and write to your self.

adrupert

3-2 NBA tonight. 13-16 overall now NBA, just had that one killer day but headed in the right direction.

darxavier
    darxavier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

How's this for a reason, if we leave you be. Young amateur bettors will come here, look at your thread, think you're a godly 80% capper and blindly throw their weekly allowance into tailing your picks.

adrupert

In this thread so far:

13-16 NBA - 3.3 units
    10-1 MMA + 5.6 units

People are complaining but even with all the things added up this thread is up 2.2 units if you followed all my picks including UFC, why are you bitching?
    Last edited by adrupert; 12-30-13 at 11:30 PM.

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by darxavier View Post
    How's this for a reason, if we leave you be. Young amateur bettors will come here, look at your thread, think you're a godly 80% capper and blindly throw their weekly allowance into tailing your picks.
    I am an 80% capper at MMA which is all I said I was, I was a 56% spread capper last season in NBA and I'm 90-84 on this season. This thread will continue.

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by darxavier View Post
    Not saying what OP did was right or wrong, but if some bettors are coming in tailing like that, they've got bigger problems.

adrupert

Hitting the live money line on Ari St. -120 to try to save the spread pick, doubt -14 is hitting now.

edit: GOT SUSPENDED. TT scored quick on kick off.

adrupert

Well missed -14 spread pick pretty hard LOL. But looks like the under 73 will hit. Assuming this Went 3-2 on bowl picks today. Missed middle tenn +7 and ari st. -14.

First ... 2345678 ... Last