Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Opie. Take your blinders off pal. I love you man but its embarrasing that Romney was the best the Republicans could put forward. And I'm no Obama fan.

Morals and family orientation are great for leading a church but it takes more than that to lead a Nation. Guy was completely unenelectable. All it did was ensure Obama an easy W.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Obsma= greatest president of all times.. Easy..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Obsma= greatest president of all times.. Easy..
    figures ... an immigrant is sticking up for another immigrant

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

my approval rating for the illuminati behind all of this = 0%

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Obama is not an immigrant. That being said he has not accomplished much since he took office.
    Romney wouldn't have done any better.
    bush was a fuktard that put America back a decade.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave Wulfman14 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

willie for term 3 in 2016!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

you are fukkin clueless bro

i normally enjoy your posts here at sbr but this has to be the most idiotic post you ever made here at sbr
    Koncker is true.

Why hasnt bush and his pack of nut hugging cronies been indicted and tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity??

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    Obama is not an immigrant. That being said he has not accomplished much since he took office.
    Romney wouldn't have done any better.
    bush was a fuktard that put America back a decade.
    The world wishes that red mark having prikk in GW put the economy back ONLY 10 years.

That texan fukktard disrupted the flow of the majority of the globe.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just heard Barack couldn't get it up for Michelle in the hotel room last night....he immediately issued a press release blaming House Republicans for the limp noodle.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ratings mean nothing at this point. Just an "I told ya so" number. The problem is nobody in politics wants to work together for the common good anymore. Everyone working for the lobby paying their bills, and that ain't me nor you. Politicians will be the downfall of any nation. When electives make decisions for individuals, the system is fukked.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

you're the immigrant here you hillbilly inbred.

Americas= Brown Man Land..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    you're the immigrant here you hillbilly inbred.

Americas= Brown Man Land..
    Kinger are you ready for the rush of "new year" joining gym members to crowd your space next week pal? They're coming...ready to talk and take selfies and use improper form and not rerack the weights...all to just piss you off pal.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

you are fukkin clueless bro

i normally enjoy your posts here at sbr but this has to be the most idiotic post you ever made here at sbr
    There is nothing that speaks the truth more ....BUSH=FUK UP

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Obama has been GREAT for the economy. Humming along now. Started to get better as soon as he took over the reins. Market has more than doubled in less than five years.
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave d2bets 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    It's almost as crazy as a titan in the gambling (affiliate) industry using Intrade as a harbinger of an upcoming election.

No one would be that crazy.
    Don't shoot the messenger. It's not my fault or anyone else that Obama has the worse approval ratings second only to Nixon. But of course when you have no defense for that fact its time to go on offense and break out the bag of excuses.

I can already hear the excuses rolling in after the democrats are destroyed in the midterms. Of course it will not be Obama's fault because he is such a great president. cough~cough ~upchuck

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

site owner telling us that Jesus is son of God and there is no doubt about it and is putting down our president. you must be a white guy from Texas ?
    Points Awarded:

boondoggle gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

this country is going to shittt

homie1975

i just joined but this type of stuff makes me want to leave already. you cannot be this brainwashed can you?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    site owner telling us that Jesus is son of God and there is no doubt about it and is putting down our president. you must be a white guy from Texas ?
    And you must be a black dude from Harlem.

Get your ass and your 15 posts to the newbie forum, son. I ain't asking.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

homie1975

19 year vet of sports betting and posted PITT +7.5 a few hours ago. i'll stay right here and watch you get your post count up, you're such a winner, errrr whiner

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

if walker chooses politicians like he has chosen his football picks in 2013 then that's the biggest vote of confidence obammer could ever hope for

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

While no Republican realistically had a shot in the 2008 election, Romney should have won the party's nomination that year.

I'll give McCain the same amount of immense respect and gratitude that I give all those who have served in the armed forces and even more so those that were POW's, but aside from military service I have never been able to stand that old bastard.

He helped pass stuff that I don't agree with like campaign finance reform, cheated on his first wife and mother of his kids and then left her like a coward, and he always acts like an angry old man. That old bastard should have left congress years ago and this country needs term limits in Congress.

Also, picking Palin as your running mate was a clear desperation move to try to attract more female voters (like he assumed they would vote for a woman just because they were women). He should have picked Romney as VP and had a decent chance of winning the election.

I've always liked Romney but he was a shell of his 2008 self during this last election and the G.O.P. needs to find a new top person soon.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    19 year vet of sports betting and posted PITT +7.5 a few hours ago. i'll stay right here and watch you get your post count up, you're such a winner, errrr whiner
    Wow. You must be a lifetime LOSER if you've been sports betting nearly twenty years and attempt to validate yourself with one fukking win

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    And you must be a black dude from Harlem.

Get your ass and your 15 posts to the newbie forum, son. I ain't asking.
    You no doubt made his night by simply acknowledging him. Closest he'll get to being anything other than a loser from Harlem.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Little late to the party, but the next thing will be, the Pope will have low rating also somewhere down the line
    because of his liberal view and policies. The Popes views and 'bamas are similar. It's no wonder the right hates both.

'bama's low ratings are a direct result of Bush's low ratings, because of his continuation of Bush's policies.
    If 'bama would've came in and lived up to his campaign promises, he would've been thrown out on his ear.
    The rich would've been poorer and the middle class would climb out of their hole if 'bama had his way.

If you're rich or wanna be rich, you hate 'bama. (don't know why, the market has doubled) Middle class and
    the poor, if not suppressed by the right would've loved 'bama. It's no wonder the Repubs have an approval
    rating in the single digits.

Mid terms? Don't count your chickens yet boys.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

LOL at this entire thread. Following either party does not matter. The master lets a few crumbs fall from his table and the dogs fight over them. Guess what...If you had an extra five k a year most people on this board would just blow it on larger tv screens or a nicer jet ski. If you had 5k less, sticking with last years model you would have to.

Look at your home and property values...still at 60 to 65 percent of what they were "valued" at 10 years ago. No party could make that up once that artificial bubble burst. Yet people get worked up over what party is going to do what...guess what it has already been done to you.

Live within your means, adjust, love your family, kiss your kids goodnight, be a loyal husband, and thank God each day you wake up. The squabble over pennies is just plain silly

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Little late to the party, but the next thing will be, the Pope will have low rating also somewhere down the line
    Chuckle at the republicans being irked with the Pope. Jesus says help the poor....Pope says help the poor...repubs say dont mix religion with politics...but dont do abortion, gamble, or anything else we dont have a percentage of. Dems same way but at least they dont espouse to be the Christian right.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Kinger are you ready for the rush of "new year" joining gym members to crowd your space next week pal? They're coming...ready to talk and take selfies and use improper form and not rerack the weights...all to just piss you off pal.
    I'm going to go in the gym next week and re-rack the squat rack in an order like 45-25-10-45-5-25-45-45- 2 1/2

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Vote Libertarian. Break the 2 party system

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Obama has worst approval rating since Nixon
    President Barack Obama is ending his fifth year in office with the lowest approval ratings at this point in the presidency since President Richard Nixon, according to a new Washington Post/ABC poll released Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...#ixzz2obd5NMwR

Obama's approval rating in the poll stands at 43%. By comparison, President George W. Bush had a 47% approval rating at the end of the fifth year of his presidency. And all other Post-World War II presidents had approval ratings above 50% — with the exception of Nixon, who, amid the Watergate scandal, had a dreadful 29% approval rating.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/obama...#ixzz2obdRZxGH

Finally folks are wising up.
    Racist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Little too late to "wise up" . No one wants a leader that believes in invisible men in the sky.

Besides the idiot republicans is what gambling and poker even a bigger pain in the assignment. Guys won't win an election for a long time till they figure out their where issues don't work anymore.

Abortion, god, LMFAO.. it's 2013,seriously.. need a complete overhaul

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

both parties suck end thread/

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Little too late to "wise up" . No one wants a leader that believes in invisible men in the sky.

Besides the idiot republicans is what gambling and poker even a bigger pain in the assignment. Guys won't win an election for a long time till they figure out their where issues don't work anymore.

Abortion, god, LMFAO.. it's 2013,seriously.. need a complete overhaul
    Republicans already control a majority of governorships, state legislators, Supreme Court and the US House of Representatives and are just 5 seats from controlling the US Senate. In ten months those majorities will increase significantly almost entirely due to Obama. Imagine all the blunders the right has made yet their majorities continue to swell?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i wonder how he would have done if he wasn't underminded every step of the way by the party where getting power comes way before the needs of the country. Not l.ike the first time this has happen. Just a rerun from the Kenneth Star shit show in the Clinton years. Not hard to figure out unless u are from Texas.

First 12345 ... Last