Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post

If anyone was up 100 units, they would increase their bankroll bet size by the time they are up 50 units. You on the other hand bet 20 dollars a game and basically just stuck in the microstakes. Then again you have small bettor syndrome SBS so theres nothing i can say more about that.

What have you learned?

NoCoin would be the 1st to say... He had poor MM skills

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The idea that I spend anywhere close to 12 hours a day watching line movement is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read. I always assumed you were kidding -- the fact that you legitimately believe that is just downright laughable.

I'm not in this to get rich, or make it big, or someday trek to Vegas and become a professional gambler. As I've said before, I have a wife, kids, a family and a real job making decent money. I gamble for fun. I love sports and I love the action. I couldn't care less if you think $2 grand or $10 grand isn't a lot of money -- in the grand scheme of things, of course it's not. But I'm not about to put anything more than a small chunk of my disposable income into gambling. I'm just not. I live in the real world with a mortgage and little mouths to feed.

I'm sorry if you think that not betting beyond my means is a weakness. I don't expect a person like you to understand that. I do this for fun, and if you tail me at whatever rate you'd like, you win. That's all that matters. Given the fact that the vast majority of gamblers are big losers, I have nothing to apologize for or be ashamed of. I'm secure enough to admit I don't bet a lot and I'm secure enough to track all of my plays for everyone to see. If that continues to be a problem for you, so be it. The ignore function is easy enough to use. Yet you'll never put me on ignore, because I own you, and you're nothing without me. It is your very identity at SBR. And that is the most pathetic statement of all.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    NoCoin would be the 1st to say... He had poor MM skills
    How, exactly, did I have poor money management skills betting $20 per unit with every play tracked in threads here? That makes zero sense. Poor money management skills would be going huge on games, going on tilt, betting beyond my means, chasing regularly, upping my unit size to try and "catch up," etc. I didn't do any of those things.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

What poor money management skills? Clown was betting 20 dollars a game. Then would sometimes go big with 80 dollar bet or go super big with 100 dollars and then it would be a 200 dollar swing. And assuming he had at least a 2k bankroll which he did, how is that suppose to hurt? I honestly dont know how anyone bets for that long with that microstakes bankroll.

It doesn't matter. This guy was basically a degenerate gambler. Look at line movement 12 hours a day. Always paranoid about everything and line moves and if it moves at the last minute after he made his bet... he will go looks like that bet is lost even before the game started.

Paranoid just like that Tony Bigcharles. I honestly cannot think of a person that no coin can relate to more than tony bigcharles.

Sam Odom

It doesn't matter. This guy was basically a degenerate gambler. Look at line movement 12 hours a day. Always paranoid about everything and line moves and if it moves at the last minute after he made his bet... he will go looks like that bet is lost even before the game started.

You do have a point here... NoCoin always thought the Books were 'up to something' - trying to trick us

dynamite140

He has Small Bettor Syndrome so yes he will chase and tilt a bit just like Tony Bigcharles. So funny how i see so many similiarities between you two.

If you dont look at line movment 12 hours a day,

1. Then why is it everytime theres a big line movement, you always the person who creates a thread about it?

2. Why do other ppl say the same thing about you such as stop looking at line movement all the time?

dynamite140

He always thought the books were up to something. Idiot think they rig nba totals in the last minute of a game. No one would forget about how paranoid this clown this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I see you've reverted back to your old, tired, exaggerated, stand-by insults that you've recycled to the point where basically every SBR poster can recite it by heart.

The irony here is that you claim I haven't made any progress as a gambler, waste my time, I'm spinning my wheels, etc., yet I was up 100+ units in the last year on posted plays, while you're here regurgitating the same nonsense for no particular reason whatsoever.

Yeah, I'm the one who hasn't moved forward. Keen observation.

Sam Odom

dynamite , Sammy is still learning ! Thanks for the constructive criticism

ck7
    ck7's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should quit man. We all should.

Fukk gambling. Fukk it all to hell.

We will all fukk our lives up, we already have

dynamite140

You were betting $20 a game for over 3 years. You stuck in microstakes the whole time. And due to your small bettor syndrome you quit b/c of the last play of the game b/c u lost. Why you think everyone make fun of you when you created this thread?

Whats the value of a half point in a 1st half of an nba total? You probably don't even know that. Do you even know kelly criterion or what that is? Probably not.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

He has Small Bettor Syndrome so yes he will chase and tilt a bit just like Tony Bigcharles. So funny how i see so many similiarities between you two.

If you dont look at line movment 12 hours a day,

1. Then why is it everytime theres a big line movement, you always the person who creates a thread about it?

2. Why do other ppl say the same thing about you such as stop looking at line movement all the time?
    How does any of that equate to looking at line movement 12 hours a day? Do you know how long 12 hours is? Are you clinically retarded?

More from dynamite's cut-and-paste archives. You're really breaking out your entire arsenal tonight, which is neither believable or factually accurate. But hey, at least you're getting that stimulation you so desperately crave.

dynamite140

And of course we see you are obviously dodging these questions. Then again thats the stubborn no coincidences.

Your a pathetic degenerate loser. Sp up 100 units last year, yet down 100 units the 2 years before? Then again does it matter when you bet $20 a game?

Juice doesn't even matter since you are betting microstakes tony bigcharles 2.

ck7

I got news for you.

Every human being that posts on this forum is a loser.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post

Every human being that posts on this forum is a loser.

ck7 , dont turn sour and bitter like you know who...

ck7

The truth is the truth.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

"CK7! CK7! CK7!" (CK7 fan club)

dink
    dink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Anyone who has spent a full year trying to make a living out of full time sports betting, even if that was a losing year, will never stop gambling permanently.

I think every gambler will have at at least had a winning month that put them on a massive high, a high that will keep them in the game for life.

6 months even, and you're hooked for life.

I for one, am in it for life, I think.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

See you soon buddy.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

LOL. Just ignore him No Coin. I read about 3 sentences and then got too lazy. The guy basically wrote a term paper complaining about you.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

Quote Originally Posted by ck7 View Post
    You should quit man. We all should.

Fukk gambling. Fukk it all to hell.

We will all fukk our lives up, we already have
    Wager for entertainment purposes only. Most who think they can make a living out of gambling are realizing a Pipe Dream. The House will take you in the long run.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no coincidences View Post
    auburn just finished me off.

Later guys. It's been a fun few years, but i really can't take this anymore.

All accounts will be closed and i'm cashing out tonight.

w
    i
    e
    r
    d
    o

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Life is on the wire... the rest is just waiting"

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

And of course we see you are obviously dodging these questions. Then again thats the stubborn no coincidences.

Your a pathetic degenerate loser. Sp up 100 units last year, yet down 100 units the 2 years before? Then again does it matter when you bet $20 a game?

Juice doesn't even matter since you are betting microstakes tony bigcharles 2.
    dyno hit the nail on the head here. no coin claims to be a recreational bettor and betting for fun yet he's staring at line movements 12 hours a day over $20 bets. And also he brags about being up 100 units this year but fails to talk about being down over 200 units previously. Then every time you call him out he has some lame ass excuse

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

unreal how no coin gets burred when the majority of people in this thread are down money in gambling this year. let me guess, everyone is up 10 dimes

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post

unreal how no coin gets burred...

He buried himself... "auburn just finished me off... but i really can't take this anymore."

He cracked-up , lost his nerve... Over a bad beat

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

He is retired but still posting.

If you retire from something why post on a forum dedicated around your retirement?

"I'm gonna retire from fishing, yet post on a forum dedicated to all types of fishing tournaments"

He isn't logical, he tries to use large words to throw off the average joe. His intelligence level is lacking.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    unreal how no coin gets burred when the majority of people in this thread are down money in gambling this year. let me guess, everyone is up 10 dimes
    i had mizzou so im only up 9.9 dimes

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    He is retired but still posting.

If you retire from something why post on a forum dedicated around your retirement?

"I'm gonna retire from fishing, yet post on a forum dedicated to all types of fishing tournaments
    "

He isn't logical, he tries to use large words to throw off the average joe. His intelligence level is lacking.
    I agree its so stupid.

It's like a football player retiring and still watching the games, fukkin crazy.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I agree its so stupid.

It's like a football player retiring and still watching the games, fukkin crazy.
    Why would anyone give a fukk if he enjoys posting on here? He obviously enjoys sports, and talking with other sports nuts. And, whether he's currently gambling now or not, sports betting is something he enjoys talking about.

No Coin is a great poster. One of the best here. He's intelligent, offers good insight, and has for the most part, always taken the high road.

While there may be a vocal minority that slams him, I have to believe that most feel as I do......glad to have him around.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Clearly, I was being sarcastic

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    dyno hit the nail on the head here. no coin claims to be a recreational bettor and betting for fun yet he's staring at line movements 12 hours a day over $20 bets. And also he brags about being up 100 units this year but fails to talk about being down over 200 units previously. Then every time you call him out he has some lame ass excuse

So this degenerate loser talks about being up 100 units and not about the 200 units he lost the year before that?

No Coin why don't you mention this then? So overall you are a net loser yet brag about being up 100 unit when it honestly doesnt mean much when its 20 dollar a unit. Not only a loser but a liar as well.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The idea that I spend anywhere close to 12 hours a day watching line movement is literally the dumbest thing I've ever read. I always assumed you were kidding -- the fact that you legitimately believe that is just downright laughable.
    I have a wife, kids, a family .
    60,000 posts says otherwise chief.....

If ya have a family, it sure the fukk isn't "decent" in your eyes,sunshine

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Dam 60k, never saw that

since '10, I post alot and been here since '07.

Crazy

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Why would anyone give a fukk if he enjoys posting on here? He obviously enjoys sports, and talking with other sports nuts. And, whether he's currently gambling now or not, sports betting is something he enjoys talking about.

No Coin is a great poster. One of the best here. He's intelligent, offers good insight, and has for the most part, always taken the high road.

While there may be a vocal minority that slams him, I have to believe that most feel as I do......glad to have him around.

Quit your bullshitten,pal

The only poster on this entire SBR forum with more posts than "No Coin" is JJGold..........

If ya like him so much, pay the bitch.........

First ... 6789101112 ... Last