Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

I am sorry Warrick, but I really do not think this is getting dropped at this point. She is meeting with the DA today and unless she doesnt want to proceed, how can they not charge him with the DNA evidence.
    I am not saying he wont be found Not guilty in court ,as for some reason I think he will get off when they can present a case. But you can't really do a lot of defending yourself until court IMO

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Noles1992 View Post
    I am sorry Warrick, but I really do not think this is getting dropped at this point. She is meeting with the DA today and unless she doesnt want to proceed, how can they not charge him with the DNA evidence.
    I am not saying he wont be found Not guilty in court ,as for some reason I think he will get off when they can present a case. But you can't really do a lot of defending yourself until court IMO

My question is , do they still file charges even if she doesn't want it. In light of DNA evidence

Noles1992

Vegas They actually can. As many criminal cases are , not only Sexual assault.

Vegas39

Yes that I know. My question is do you think they will.

Yerba Lurker
    Yerba Lurker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Haters gone hate

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Wonder how many ACC teams will try to become co-defendants as fellow rape victims?

Noles1992

Vegas>Unless there is some kind of weird turn of events. Yeah I do. His lawyer said nothing has changed in what will be there defense all along. So thats why he submitted the DNA, obviously they stand firm on nothing to hide.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

This is apparently "the victim" tweeting before "the incident" occurred.

This was Winston's girlfriend, an athlete from Rice, visiting him and tweeting the day the incident happened.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    The state attorney will have to do something soon. Can't keep dragging this out.

I've heard from a credible source in town that there are two affidavits from Jameis's group and one from the accusers room mate that say that Winston and the girl had a relationship before "the night of the incident".
    just because they had a relationship before doesn't mean a sexual assault couldn't have occurred.

since not all the facts are known i'm not going to venture to say whether I think he is guilty or not (at this point we don't even know whether or not he will be charged but it's hard to imagine him not being charged if she wants to pursue given the DNA evidence at hand), but those that don't think the police would help cover up for the football team are a bit naive - happens at many schools. That said, covering up for a public intox is much different than covering up a sexual assault.

really need to let more facts come out before jumping to conclusions. right now it's all he-said she-said, both in regards to the sexual assault and the alleged cover up.

Noles1992

Yeah heard a lot of kids were digging up stuff last night Blazer, honestly I think it adds more fuel to her fire to proceed

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    My question is , do they still file charges even if she doesn't want it. In light of DNA evidence
    Yes if there is proof she was raped and it's his DNA they are going to charge no matter what she wants. That being said lets not jump to conclusions, because if the DNA came up his and they had proof of rape I would think he would have been charged pretty much immediately.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Those tweets sounds like a scorned girl who's pissed the dudes real girlfriend is in town.

Her name & pics are about to go viral.

Someone posted it on the FSU leaks site...and now its down. uh oh

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this thread title is misleading.

If you are QB for FSU bitches will be waiting in line to suck your duck

He is innocent.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this thread title is misleading.

If you are QB for FSU bitches will be waiting in line to suck your duck

He is innocent.

Again showing your cluelessness. At time he was at best a 3rd string QB

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

The administration of both

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

jameis winston was talking too soon when he was taking jabs at johnny

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Again showing your cluelessness. At time he was at best a 3rd string QB
    do you ever post anything worthwhile? all you do is talk shit

do you get off on that? Is your life that miserable?

anyway mother fukker if you play football at FSU it doesnt matter if you are on the practice squad you can get any girl you want.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    do you ever post anything worthwhile? all you do is talk shit

do you get off on that? Is your life that miserable?

anyway mother fukker if you play football at FSU it doesnt matter if you are on the practice squad you can get any girl you want.

Again in showing you have no idea. Stick to your attention seeking threads about being done posting . Really all you have
    Points Awarded:

mid10 gave Vegas39 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Yes if there is proof she was raped and it's his DNA they are going to charge no matter what she wants. That being said lets not jump to conclusions, because if the DNA came up his and they had proof of rape I would think he would have been charged pretty much immediately.
    Yes was of opinion he'd of been charged fast once DNA was a match.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Again in showing you have no idea. Stick to your attention seeking threads about being done posting . Really all you have

you are a real tough guy behind that keyboard.

Vegas39

A question for Noles or Dane. They again mentioned on ESPN she was intimidated by detective to not pursue charges. Any validity to that or media grasping at straws

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

A question for Noles or Dane. They again mentioned on ESPN she was intimidated by detective to not pursue charges. Any validity to that or media grasping at straws
    So much stuff out there, who really knows. I wouldn't be surprise if it was valid. What's being lost in that report is that the detective is right. Once she goes forward with that, her life will never been the same. It could be a way of saying, if you really weren't raped you need to back off. I dunno.

Newest update

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...NEWS/131121016

Tim Jansen, a Tallahassee attorney representing FSU quarterback Jameis Winston in a sexual-assault complaint against him, said in a news conference this morning that sex between his client and the complainant was consensual.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

I don't think it's a sure thing at all that they charge him. The DNA only proves a relationship, not rape, and if the only other thing they have to go on is he said / she said the DA is not going to take that to trial. If the evidence of bruising/trauma is legit and documented like was reported earlier that might tip the scales. Either way I think they're going to need the girl on board to pursue.

And anyone who thinks being a no-name backup QB precludes you from sexually assaulting a woman is a f*cking cretin. Looking at you Big Bear.

CDMKMP

Now that they're claiming it was 'consensual' and we know his GF was visiting like 1-2 days later sure makes Jameis seem like a scumbag regardless.

I can't see how the Heisman committee wants to be associated with that. Only problem is the second most deserving guy Manziel went through so much NCAA drama of his own.

Jordan Lynch for Heisman???

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    I don't think it's a sure thing at all that they charge him. The DNA only proves a relationship, not rape, and if the only other thing they have to go on is he said / she said the DA is not going to take that to trial. If the evidence of bruising/trauma is legit and documented like was reported earlier that might tip the scales. Either way I think they're going to need the girl on board to pursue.

And anyone who thinks being a no-name backup QB precludes you from sexually assaulting a woman is a f*cking cretin. Looking at you Big Bear.

I agree , the fact that it appears she went to emergency room shortly after leads me to believe charges will be filed.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    Now that they're claiming it was 'consensual' and we know his GF was visiting like 1-2 days later sure makes Jameis seem like a scumbag regardless.

I can't see how the Heisman committee wants to be associated with that. Only problem is the second most deserving guy Manziel went through so much NCAA drama of his own.

Jordan Lynch for Heisman???

Mariota

CDMKMP

One thing you can be sure of is Winston is going to have the best OJ legal team that money can buy. You can already tell what his lawyer's M.O. is, deflect deflect deflect

Try to make the story about "I am outraged these test results were leaked, someone has an agenda here!" Like c'mon, that's the most newsworthy shit in college football right now of course it's going to get out. Then trying to say the same group of cops who warned the accuser mobster-style not to pursue the case are the ones leaking the info to f*ck over Winston?

Was probably just some lone dude looking for a fat payday.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

I wish ESPN would stop calling Tallahassee "small town America". Metro area has nearly 400,000 people

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Those tweets sounds like a scorned girl who's pissed the dudes real girlfriend is in town.

Her name & pics are about to go viral.

Someone posted it on the FSU leaks site...and now its down. uh oh
    How the hell do you get that from "Are you OK?" "No" / "Want me to call you?" "Yes"

You think she's gonna say "No, some no-name asshole just raped me #feelingbummed" ???

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by WeinketoWarrick View Post
    Anybody that thinks FSU or TPD is covering anything up is a phucking retard that has zero clue about the administration of both.

Winston didn't do it and when the case gets dropped in a week we can all move on to football.
    Gee, I was wondering when the smack talkin' piece of shit who told me "go phuck yourself douchbag" for starting this thread would show up! Welcome back! Sorry, brah, but you're the one looking like a phucking retard right about now....

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

This Weinke guy. "He's NOT GUILTY!!!" Like ya fuc king know for a fact or something. Come on dude.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Halladay View Post
    This Weinke guy. "He's NOT GUILTY!!!" Like ya fuc king know for a fact or something. Come on dude.

Homerism to the highest degree

hawg200
    hawg200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Regardless of what becomes, as a father of three daughters it disgusts me that some people need to try to minimize this and make jokes. All I know is there is nothing funny about rape. I certainly believe "jersey chasers" are a problem, however I believe most of these PRO athletes get away with this 8 times out of ten. I'm sure if Winston was getting paid an NFL salary, this young lady would be offered a lucrative settlement that included a privacy clause. That detective is right, her life will be made hell by clowns that think college football is more important than a young girls life. That young girls life will never be the same.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

But that isn't exactly what they said - at least not in the articles I read. I couldn't tell by the articles if the victim's family were claiming the police were deliberately trying to intimidate her into silence, or if they were trying to be helpful and say "you should be sure you want to do this because your life will never be the same."

First 123456 Last