BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Beat the prick question about going pro. SBR STAFF please check in.

Can you please tell me the official LAST DAY to go pro for this week 9 deadline?
    If the NFL week ends Monday and we see where we are at, can we go pro that Tuesday and still be safe for week 10 after processing and all that?
    I made 4 plays already last night and tonight for college so I can see where I'm at for it.
    2-0 and hit my BB already so if I split tonight, Benny will commit to SBR for the next 365 days

Thank you in advance.

SBR Staff
    SBR Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

hello benny

the fine print states At the end of week 9, all NonSBR Pro users will be removed from the contest.

now week 9 of the NFL ends nov. 4th
    so get you application in before then and you should be fine. remember we need time to verify your application so fill out the form without any errors (if any questions ask me) . remember sir since you are going pro for the first time the 3000 pt option to go pro is NOT available to you. afterwards it will be but not the first time.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Staff View Post
    hello benny

the fine print states At the end of week 9, all NonSBR Pro users will be removed from the contest.

so get you application in before then and you should be fine. remember we need time to verify your application so fill out the form without any errors (if any questions ask me) . remember sir since you are going pro for the first time the 3000 pt option to go pro is NOT available to you. afterwards it will be but not the first time.

SBR Staff
    SBR Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

no you cannot wait until tuesday nov 5th , see where your at in the contest, and then file an application to go pro. this is past the deadline. if you do it right away (already it is pretty late but im sure we can expedite it if you get it done today) then you should be alright to qualify for the year end prizes.

best of luck sir.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Staff View Post
    hello benny

Thank you for that clarification. Cheers.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Benny big nads