2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I never win anyway JJ

I guess I speak my mind too much
    not sure a good poster has ever won that, usually just loudmouth idiots that suck off that moron that picks the winner..

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Wow. Joined two months ago and has the balls to not post for a month!! You are really putting it all on the line here..

BustinNutz
    BustinNutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 656

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Buster your dropping in rankings of potm

Stalking posters
    These haters come to my threads JJ......they are closeted fans of Bustin Nutz.....

BustinNutz

Nash.... if you want to build your tout business, I'll sell you advertising space in my threads.... I am definitely in the top 5 of viewed threads when I do sbr a favor and create a thread...pm me for rates....

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also for the record you posted an almost 200 favorite and it lost. 6-0 probably breaking even at this point. Either way some serious self esteem issues at hand. Good luck tonight as I would probably play the Rams myself but the home dogs have slaughtered me this year.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by BustinNutz View Post
    Nash.... if you want to build your tout business, I'll sell you advertising space in my threads.... I am definitely in the top 5 of viewed threads when I do sbr a favor and create a thread...pm me for rates....
    bullshit button.jpg

BustinNutz

Please fade haters.... I dare you....

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Don't be Fresno degree stupid Bustin, stay either way.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Please fade haters.... I dare you....
    Quit acting so fukkin gay, pal.

This ain't Facebook.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

So if you lose what's your new handle?

For a guy who says he hasn't decided if sbr is his home, you sure know a lot about the past on this site.

Create a new ghost...like billy said nobody cares

nice thread info about your reasoning on the game....just a bunch of chest pounding and noise.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Buster a good poster but gets in battles all the time

Would hate to see him leave

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Quit acting so fukkin gay, pal.

This ain't Facebook.

There's the gay joke I predicted in my burial thread of you....so predictable Adele.... now get back in your spray tan booth Chester the Cheetah. ...

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Who are u and why do we care if u don't post for 30 days...

opie1988

There's the gay joke I predicted in my burial thread of you....so predictable Adele.... now get back in your spray tan booth Chester the Cheetah. ...
    Please link me to that burial thread.

I'm afraid we all missed it.

Like someone else said, you sure know a lot for a guy that just joined.

Just be honest here for a minute......admit you're a former poster who I humiliated and ran off the site. Right? It's no biggie, pal. We'd respect you more for your honesty.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BustinNutz

Here you go pal.....

View New Posts

Search Thread

10-25-13*11:24 AM#1BustinNutzBecome A Pro!Join Date: 08-28-13Posts:*302SBR Points:*138Message Me

Per JJ's request, the BustinNutz roast of Opie............

Opie.....what's the deal with the daily spray tan and teeth whitening sessions? You look so orange with disco ball teeth, it appears you are trying to be the red neck version of Snookie..Speaking of those teeth, whenever I see you smile, I get the urge to pull up to my baby grand and bust out the theme song to Young and the Restless.....Those teeth are huge, how much toothpaste do you go through at Costco on a weekly basis?When I googled Opie and SBR, I came across that video of you addressing sbr posters from that bash in 2011 or 2012....it was an optical illusion as I scrolled down the screen.. It went from a skinny face and you kept getting fatter as a I scrolled down. The orange shirt you had on matched your face, but it looked like you were in your third trimester. ....I was waiting for you to start singing Rolling in the Deep Adele....Hey Adele, Rumor Has It that your wife is the bread winner in your house..maybe she can hire Richard Simmons to come over for some personal Jazzercise lessons or something to help you slim up...I'm confused because I thought construction workers were supposed to be skinny...Maybe you're like that bear Vito from the Sopranos looking for your own "Johnny Cakes"I hear you're friends with Walker.... I just got off the phone with him and SBR is going to start selling sports book banner space on that huge jughead melon forehead of yours....5dimes and Heritage are both interested. .you'll be like a french football team...Rangers suck, Cowboys suck, Mavs suck and Stars suck...only thing from texas are steers and opies.....Obama is the best thing to happen to this country and Palin is a nasty skank....Opie's response will be 5 gay jokes the use of deutsch bag and deutsch baggery with 25 emoticons....Boom Roasted! BURIED! BUSTINNUTZ OUT!!!*Nomination(s):This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please*click here. People who nominated: jjgold
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

opie1988

Best post I've seen you ever make.

But don't start with the bullshit about googling SBR. Next thing you'll come with the "longtime lurker" line. Its painfully clear I ran you off of here in your previous life.

No hard feelings, pal. Just be sure to mind your manners, and I'll let you stick around this time.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

greenhippo

Link to this thread? I bet Mayan was rolling after reading it.

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Link to this thread? I bet Mayan was rolling after reading it.
    Annie salooned it...we were having a lovers quarrel that day.....

greenhippo

Annie can be pretty hot tempered if she's not being taken care of. Don't be Fresno degree stupid, make sure you take care of her physical needs.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If you want me to tail on the Rams, you gotta give me a better reason than "just cuz". Tell me why and I might consider it. Im looking for input on this game, because it seems too easy.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

All this talk and no posting proof of a ticket yet...lol

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Try the Killers dude.
    You know the best touring band out there slick that's not past their prime.
    99.7 percent concert sell out rate.
    You ever hear of Hot Fuss, greatest and most relevant debut rock album since Boston.

Now I'm out junior
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    If you want me to tail on the Rams, you gotta give me a better reason than "just cuz". Tell me why and I might consider it. Im looking for input on this game, because it seems too easy.
    I don't care if you bet it or not....I pick winners...end of story...if you want to win tonight...take the rams and the points....rhis is a

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fukkin life. All damn day in degenerate chitty room tellin nameless, faceless dudes you are dominating in said chitty room.

Biggest decision you made today was which fukkin smiley face to put in your dominating posts.

That is some badass shit.

Set that fukkin bar.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, sando, and 2daBank

BustinNutz

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    What a fukkin life. All damn day in degenerate chitty room tellin nameless, faceless dudes you are dominating in said chitty room.

Biggest decision you made today was which fukkin smiley face to put in your dominating posts.

That is some badass shit.

Set that fukkin bar.
    Blow me troll.... have you ever posted a winner in your life? This thread is only a few hours old and it approaching 1,000 views....dont hate because people like me more than you pal. ..jealously will get you no where you salad tosser.....

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I'm not on either side but it will take a miracle for a sorry team with Kelly Clemons at qb to score more than a TD in this game

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blow me troll.... have you ever posted a winner in your life? This thread is only a few hours old and it approaching 1,000 views....dont hate because people like me more than you pal. ..jealously will get you no where you salad tosser.....
    Hate?

You?

Kid you ain't said shit to hate, not in this user name or your other half dozen. Cheap ass laugh is about all you gonna get out of me. You a fukkin funny little kid but you ain't ever gonna matter enough to hate. Here or anywhere else.

Funny watch a fukkin kid sukk his own damn dikk for e-cred then miss his own chin with the load.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Between this cat, Deem, pinny420, BennyBigNuts, etc., I can't keep all of these young punks desperately struggling for attention and notoriety straight.

greenhippo

Coiner of a fukkin tear here, ripping posters apart with no regard.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Like you? Nobody evens knows who you are kid, you got here yesterday. I think you'll find people find you vaguely amusing at best, but your act will wear thin soon enough. In fact I doubt you'll even be here in a month or two...?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Coiner of a fukkin tear here, ripping posters apart with no regard.
    It's really painful to watch. And on top of it all, you can't tell which one is which because they're all carbon copies of each other. Saying the same shit, looking the same way and acting like they're the degenerate generic offspring of JJGold.

If you put me to the Pepsi Challenge taste test and scrambled five random YouTube videos of these guys in front of my very eyes, I couldn't match one to the username for the life of me. They all read and sound the same to me.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Hate?

You?

Kid you ain't said shit to hate, not in this user name or your other half dozen. Cheap ass laugh is about all you gonna get out of me. You a fukkin funny little kid but you ain't ever gonna matter enough to hate. Here or anywhere else.

Funny watch a fukkin kid sukk his own damn dikk for e-cred then miss his own chin with the load.
    lmao-ME1.gif

eagle8999
    eagle8999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 281

Why don't you back the vikes while your at it

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Also for the record you posted an almost 200 favorite and it lost. 6-0 probably breaking even at this point. Either way some serious self esteem issues at hand. Good luck tonight as I would probably play the Rams myself but the home dogs have slaughtered me this year.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Between this cat, Deem, pinny420, BennyBigNuts, etc., I can't keep all of these young punks desperately struggling for attention and notoriety straight.
    hey now coin.. I haven't done shit to nobody here... I respect you.. I just post games and jam out bro...

First 1234 Last