Originally posted on 10/28/2013:

Here you go pal.....

View New Posts

Search Thread

10-25-13*11:24 AM#1BustinNutzBecome A Pro!Join Date: 08-28-13Posts:*302SBR Points:*138Message Me

Per JJ's request, the BustinNutz roast of Opie............

Opie.....what's the deal with the daily spray tan and teeth whitening sessions? You look so orange with disco ball teeth, it appears you are trying to be the red neck version of Snookie..Speaking of those teeth, whenever I see you smile, I get the urge to pull up to my baby grand and bust out the theme song to Young and the Restless.....Those teeth are huge, how much toothpaste do you go through at Costco on a weekly basis?When I googled Opie and SBR, I came across that video of you addressing sbr posters from that bash in 2011 or 2012....it was an optical illusion as I scrolled down the screen.. It went from a skinny face and you kept getting fatter as a I scrolled down. The orange shirt you had on matched your face, but it looked like you were in your third trimester. ....I was waiting for you to start singing Rolling in the Deep Adele....Hey Adele, Rumor Has It that your wife is the bread winner in your house..maybe she can hire Richard Simmons to come over for some personal Jazzercise lessons or something to help you slim up...I'm confused because I thought construction workers were supposed to be skinny...Maybe you're like that bear Vito from the Sopranos looking for your own "Johnny Cakes"I hear you're friends with Walker.... I just got off the phone with him and SBR is going to start selling sports book banner space on that huge jughead melon forehead of yours....5dimes and Heritage are both interested. .you'll be like a french football team...Rangers suck, Cowboys suck, Mavs suck and Stars suck...only thing from texas are steers and opies.....Obama is the best thing to happen to this country and Palin is a nasty skank....Opie's response will be 5 gay jokes the use of deutsch bag and deutsch baggery with 25 emoticons....Boom Roasted! BURIED! BUSTINNUTZ OUT!!!*Nomination(s):This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please*click here. People who nominated: jjgold