1. #176
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I never seen the rocket more confident than he is now. Reminds of the time the police was about to pull him over for running a red light and he made the decision to take off and try to escape. Well they never found him. He jumped out of the car, jumped over 10 fences and hid inside an empty doghouse for a few hours until the police had ran past and coast was clear
    true story

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  2. #177
    artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-06-13
    Posts: 2,202
    Betpoints: 4493

    is this thread finaly over

  3. #178
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Arty not cool

  4. #179
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by artyfudgepacker View Post
    is this thread finaly over
    yeah this thread lost steam a long time ago...Arty's right here

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  5. #180
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Bringing the steam back ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-15 at 10:04 AM. Reason: image does not exist

  6. #181
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    I got bored of the thread

    We accomplished nothing and we still do not know who rocket is

    Not a big deal though

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  7. #182
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    forced a couple of winners out of him though

    also learned some russian

    fukk rosetta stone

  8. #183
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  9. #184
    Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 2,566

    JJ is that a rubber football?

  10. #185
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    forced a couple of winners out of him though

    also learned some russian

    fukk rosetta stone
    Manny is a smart man-he takes any opportunity that is given to him and turns it to his advantage.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  11. #186
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Thx for leaving me out of your vid corbon you fukkin prick

  12. #187
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Manny is a smart man-he takes any opportunity that is given to him and turns it to his advantage.
    except the one time uncle pete thought we could get rich making goatskin condoms

    he told me i had to "prime" the goats to get them relaxed enough to be dispatched

    well he had webcam hidden in the barn and long story short only one of us got paid

    and that is why i no longer work for pete

  13. #188
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    except the one time uncle pete thought we could get rich making goatskin condoms

    he told me i had to "prime" the goats to get them relaxed enough to be dispatched

    well he had webcam hidden in the barn and long story short only one of us got paid

    and that is why i no longer work for pete
    Manny you stay safe my friend

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  14. #189
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    ...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: image does not exist

  15. #190
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Manny I do not approve of new avatar

  16. #191
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Manny I do not approve of new avatar
    he's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    they could probably have him for close to free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  17. #192
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    he's free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

    they could probably have him for close to free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Manny kelly kapowski

    Kelly kawpowski manny

  18. #193
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Manny kelly kapowski

    Kelly kawpowski manny
    smoke i gave her to you

    smoke you threw her away like yesterday's garbage

    smoke i can't hit that again

  19. #194
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    smoke i gave her to you

    smoke you threw her away like yesterday's garbage

    smoke i can't hit that again
    manny my juices are gone

    Manny I hit it and quit it

    Manny she is yours

    Manny sloppy 30ths

  20. #195
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    smoke orale! guey can't wait for tonight's gamee fukkin pumped!

    smoke rolling an "el" in your honor

    smoke win or lose manny love you mang!!!!!!!!!!!

  21. #196
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    Rocket seems very different when he is in Russia

    Its like 2 different guys

    Quite bizarre..maybe something going on over there and he is under pressure

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  22. #197
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rocket seems very different when he is in Russia

    Its like 2 different guys

    Quite bizarre..maybe something going on over there and he is under pressure
    do you ever read previous posts before you reply you dumb fukkin bald headed horseshoe prikk fukk

  23. #198
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    smoke orale! guey can't wait for tonight's gamee fukkin pumped!

    smoke rolling an "el" in your honor

    smoke win or lose manny love you mang!!!!!!!!!!!
    Manny kelly kapowski or I leave the forum

  24. #199
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    do you ever read previous posts before you reply you dumb fukkin bald headed horseshoe prikk fukk
    quadruple light bulb

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  25. #200
    Louisvillekid1
    Ty Lamar
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 41,419
    Betpoints: 160

    This thread is never gonna die,

    I keep seeing it at top of screen

    I have to come inside and peek
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018


  26. #201
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    I wonder if Rocket has kids????

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  27. #202
    Louisvillekid1
    Ty Lamar
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 41,419
    Betpoints: 160

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I wonder if Rocket has kids????
    Ask Opie for the TMZ report on him
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018


  28. #203
    manny24
    givnasum
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 14,839
    Betpoints: 18

    welcome lkid1er!

    smoke i'm standing firm but

    smoke got a new pin up model for tomorrw

    smoke tonight oogie stays in the bullpen

  29. #204
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    100K at heritage

  30. #205
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 21,405
    Betpoints: 738

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Bringing the steam back ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Smokiest what's her name
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: image does not exist

  31. #206
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    100K at heritage
    zero money available across all the books and accounts

    can't take calls, because he's out of prepaid minutes
    no wonder the only thing you talk about here are the fukking glory holes...I'm pretty sure that's your primary source of income

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  32. #207
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    When Rocket stops bashing my fukkin bald head and calling me poor I stop with him

    I actually not even bashing him anymore

    I took high road he should to

    he is too angry all the the time and everyone is nice to him

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  33. #208
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,057
    Betpoints: 625

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    zero money available across all the books and accounts

    can't take calls, because he's out of prepaid minutes
    no wonder the only thing you talk about here are the fukking glory holes...I'm pretty sure that's your primary source of income
    looks like i struck a nerve

    broke dikk fukk rocket aint even got $100 to become pro

  34. #209
    Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,954

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    When Rocket stops bashing my fukkin bald head and calling me poor I stop with him

    I actually not even bashing him anymore

    I took high road he should to

    he is too angry all the the time and everyone is nice to him
    I'm a very friendly guy in real life Goldie...Just poking a little fun at ya on a daily, that's all. Don't take it to close to your heart.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  35. #210
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 275,123
    Betpoints: 1251

    I might battle with Rocket but I still put him in many vids and potm rankings

    I never hold grudges plus the kid is a major contributor here

    Mr Walker even tells me I get too intense here at times and to relax

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


First ... 34567 Last
Top