1. #1
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    JJ do another vid for you comrade?

    I fukking arrived in Moscow two days ago...13h difference is killing me...can't fukking sleep right now...gambling away and fukking winning...but I know I gotta stop soon.

    JJ do another vid for Monday night Foots...we gotta hear your analysis pal...do it for your comrade

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    Camera broke can't get it to work

    Working on another dance video
    Some escort videos
    Something tout videos

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Camera broke can't get it to work

    Working on another dance video
    Some escort videos
    Something tout videos
    bunch of excuses as always...

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  4. #4
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,835
    Betpoints: 1225

    JJ, since you're doing requests, I've got one for you:

    I would like to see you challenge some of these NFL gurus to an NFL handicapping contest. Each of you picking five games or so on any given week. Here is the catch: While they are making extensive writeups with pie-charts showing every angle known to man, your way of selecting games will be different. You will go on cam and simply flip a coin and find your five games.

    I believe you would win and I would back you.

  5. #5
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    You're not even in Russia who are you kidding you're in some hut in Miami

    Get out of the Glasshouse you live in

    We thought you were different but you're looking more and more like the banged up guys at SBR like myself

    Go get laid for once

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  6. #6
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You're not even in Russia who are you kidding you're in some hut in Miami

    Get out of the Glasshouse you live in

    We thought you were different but you're looking more and more like the banged up guys at SBR like myself

    Go get laid for once
    JJ u want me to call u from my Moscow flat?....hide your kids hide your wife...and please don't fukking challenge me

    bold fukk have u seen the broad that I was with last time I posted a pick here? u call me banged up?

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    That picture was Photoshop I studied it for six hours and your neck did not match your cheek lines

    The neck was definitely your neck but the cheek lines were another guy you're sick ************

    You're a guy that can pull it off with your computer skills to you did not for me

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  8. #8
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That picture was Photoshop I studied it for six hours and your neck did not match your cheek lines

    The neck was definitely your neck but the cheek lines were another guy you're sick ************

    You're a guy that can pull it off with your computer skills to you did not for me
    JJ drink some agua...and breathe

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  9. #9
    sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-10
    Posts: 7,634
    Betpoints: 686

    Goldie losing it, not good...

  10. #10
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,835
    Betpoints: 1225

    I can't believe I wrote all that and you dicks just ignored me.

    Rocket is a fake? Doesn't surprise me, never trust a Russian.

  11. #11
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't believe I wrote all that and you dicks just ignored me.

    Rocket is a fake? Doesn't surprise me, never trust a Russian.
    as fake as I can be

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep, and RubberKettle

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  12. #12
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    Rocket going through an identity crisis right now





    Giant I bet real money I'm not into contest play as it means nothing

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  13. #13
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rocket going through an identity crisis right now

    Giant I bet real money I'm not into contest play as it means nothing
    my nipples hurt from laughing

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    You need to make a video rocket talking about SBR with that girl in your arms or at least just you then

    How do we know you're not banging 195 pounder from Lithuania ?


    Rocket I could make myself look like Barry Manilow and say its me if you know Photoshop it's not hard

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  15. #15
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You need to make a video rocket talking about SBR with that girl in your arms or at least just you then

    How do we know you're not banging 195 pounder from Lithuania ?


    Rocket I could make myself look like Barry Manilow and say its me if you know Photoshop it's not hard
    JJ I dont need to make nothing to be quiet honest with you...I posted here enough videos and photos - whoever needs to know what I look like and what I do - knows

    thanks for the invitation thought

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  16. #16
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,835
    Betpoints: 1225

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    as fake as I can be

    I've been studying this picture for the last six weeks, around the clock, even called in a few of my computer whiz friends.

    This picture has been proven to be fake.

    Take a close look at the background, when you lay the picture at a 75 degree angle, you can see that the left arm doesn't match the bicep of the right. Rocket thought he could pull a fast one, but I'm onto him.

    I just got done running his IP, and JJ was right, he is in Miami!

  17. #17
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    Giant I agree with you that is not Russian rocket

    He keeps posting that same photo I think I've seen that girl on a lot of celebrity photo shoots

    Very easy to put her in the picture and also put his neck line in with another guy face from Russia

    Look at the seam of the neck and the face you can giant you can see the seam

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  18. #18
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've been studying this picture for the last six weeks, around the clock, even called in a few of my computer whiz friends.

    This picture has been proven to be fake.

    Take a close look at the background, when you lay the picture at a 75 degree angle, you can see that the left arm doesn't match the bicep of the right. Rocket thought he could pull a fast one, but I'm onto him.

    I just got done running his IP, and JJ was right, he is in Miami!
    Giant I dare you to bet whatever amount u comfortable with that this pick is real and it's me...you wanna do 20K-50k?

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  19. #19
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 16,835
    Betpoints: 1225

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Giant I agree with you that is not Russian rocket

    He keeps posting that same photo I think I've seen that girl on a lot of celebrity photo shoots

    Very easy to put her in the picture and also put his neck line in with another guy face from Russia

    Look at the seam of the neck and the face you can giant you can see the seam
    The seam is undeniable, JJ. It is as clear as can be.

    I just happened to find this identical picture on a Russian website.

    Russianstud.com or something like that.

    We got him, JJ! We got him!

  20. #20
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    snooze fest...

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  21. #21
    Louisvillekid1
    Toga toga
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 37,456
    Betpoints: 238


  22. #22
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,656
    Betpoints: 1401

    Russian is good peoples. Leave him alone.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  23. #23
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    Rocket you will need to validate yourself as far as a photo

    Even that chick seems photo shopped

    Rocket I went to that site and looked up like 40 profiles and 10 or so had them as the same photo of you and same chick in the photo

    Your hilarious man but a good guy

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  24. #24
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rocket you will need to validate yourself as far as a photo

    Even that chick seems photo shopped

    Rocket I went to that site and looked up like 40 profiles and 10 or so had them as the same photo of you and same chick in the photo

    Your hilarious man but a good guy
    what a cocked out idiot you are...what site did u go to? there is no site on the web that has this photo of me....I'm done posting in ur retarded threads....print this pic and look at what you'll never have...Nazdarovie!


    ...and yeah I think it's a lil harsh so I'm sorry in advance


    how the fukk I got socked in in this childish behavior ...unreal

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  25. #25
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    I get very weary of guys that promote their girl a lot

    Rockey I do not give a fuk if your 6-1, 295 pounds with a fukkin beard and a few strand of fukkin hair on your head or your 5-6, 115 pounds with long hair down to your ass man

    We are all fukkin weirdos, join the club

    Come clean and keep picking winners

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  26. #26
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I get very weary of guys that promote their girl a lot

    Rockey I do not give a fuk if your 6-1, 295 pounds with a fukkin beard and a few strand of fukkin hair on your head or your 5-6, 115 pounds with long hair down to your ass man

    We are all fukkin weirdos, join the club

    Come clean and keep picking winners
    I don't promote girls...as a matter effect I don't promote anything here ...that's your job to do...that's why they pay u- not me

    JJ I want you to understand one thing...you u ever challenge me into the photo/video contest - u not gonna be able to come back here...because that's what the rules are gonna be...so please keep ur yap shut for now- thanks
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 10-14-13 at 06:36 PM.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  27. #27
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    Make a video with a hockey pick this week

    Introduce yourself to everyone

    Too hard to read someone with photos

    Rocket I do not make forum bets as they are illegal

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  28. #28
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Make a video with a hockey pick this week

    Introduce yourself to everyone

    Too hard to read someone with photos

    Rocket I do not make forum bets as they are illegal
    I was scheduled to do a phone interview with Sweep for ur dumbasses thsi AM...but he fell asleep...
    That's fukking a phone interview at 1AM Moscow time so your dumb ass can understand...

    JJ I don't need to introduce nothing...I post picks I win...I post photos u get jealous - so fukk u really...that's how the story goes...I've have accomplished too much in my life to be bothered by a degen like u

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  29. #29
    Louisvillekid1
    Toga toga
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 37,456
    Betpoints: 238

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    what a cocked out idiot you are...what site did u go to? there is no site on the web that has this photo of me....I'm done posting in ur retarded threads....print this pic and look at what you'll never have...Nazdarovie!


    ...and yeah I think it's a lil harsh so I'm sorry in advance


    how the fukk I got socked in in this childish behavior ...unreal
    Was just thinking this

  30. #30
    Louisvillekid1
    Toga toga
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 37,456
    Betpoints: 238

    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I was scheduled to do a phone interview with Sweep for ur dumbasses thsi AM...but he fell asleep...
    That's fukking a phone interview at 1AM Moscow time so your dumb ass can understand...

    JJ I don't need to introduce nothing...I post picks I win...I post photos u get jealous - so fukk u really...that's how the story goes...I've have accomplished too much in my life to be bothered by a degen like u
    unreal sweeper

  31. #31
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    fuk you

    I am struggling man and dont hide from being banged up

    I will fight anyone tonight within 100 miles of Newark

    Your lucky I am not in Russia right now

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  32. #32
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fuk you

    I am struggling man and dont hide from being banged up

    I will fight anyone tonight within 100 miles of Newark

    Your lucky I am not in Russia right now
    I never associate myself with losers- so fukk you bold fukk...get some green and then call me to schedule a fukking appointment...

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  33. #33
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,343
    Betpoints: 3190

    This kid is on tilt

    I am leaving now and retiring to the couch to watch porn ..no LIVE PORN only costs me $100 for entire night ROCKET and I get to talk to her and simulate everything.

    ROCKET go get laid man your too anxious right now

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  34. #34
    Russian Rocket
    #STEALTHING
    Russian Rocket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-12
    Posts: 42,876
    Betpoints: 141

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This kid is on tilt

    I am leaving now and retiring to the couch to watch porn ..no LIVE PORN only costs me $100 for entire night ROCKET and I get to talk to her and simulate everything.

    ROCKET go get laid man your too anxious right now
    tilting at +85%.... where you at clown?

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  35. #35
    Louisvillekid1
    Toga toga
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 37,456
    Betpoints: 238

    JJ putting Rocket on tilt

    lol

1234 ... Last
Top