PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol......
    Common man..you're not that thick,are you?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Lol......
    Are you a real person or some comment bot like ELIZA?

PAULYPOKER

Props Football 25003 Denver Broncos win Super Bowl* +215 vs Field wins Super Bowl XLVIII

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

I want to know too when Manning (himself) choked away a chance to win in the playoffs. He's been let down by a kicker, poor defense, and receiver's not making plays. Take away these non quarterback controlled circumstances, and Manning has as many rings as Tom Terrific. I hope Denver wins, or this subject will get WAY out of hand.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    I want to know too when Manning (himself) choked away a chance to win in the playoffs. He's been let down by a kicker, poor defense, and receiver's not making plays. Take away these non quarterback controlled circumstances, and Manning has as many rings as Tom Terrific. I hope Denver wins, or this subject will get WAY out of hand.
    Did you watch last year's game against the Ravens in the playoffs? Peyton INT led to winning FG for the Ravens.

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Did you watch last year's game against the Ravens in the playoffs? Peyton INT led to winning FG for the Ravens.
    That was a bad decision. But so was many others from denver. Coach chosing to run it 3 times, instead of letting Manning throw it for a first down and ending the game. And then there was the safety & cornerback mess up.

I agree with Sandyw. Even though Manning should also be held responsible, just like everyone else on the team. But quite a few coaching decisions and players have let Manning down. As well as Peyton ALWAYS playing without defense.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Initial View Post
    That was a bad decision. But so was many others from denver. Coach chosing to run it 3 times, instead of letting Manning throw it for a first down and ending the game. And then there was the safety & cornerback mess up.

I agree with Sandyw. Even though Manning should also be held responsible, just like everyone else on the team. But quite a few coaching decisions and players have let Manning down. As well as Peyton ALWAYS playing without defense.
    I agree, Fox isn't the best coach and DEN doesn't have a great D. I'm not hating on Peyton, just stating the facts.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Lol......
    Yeah, but will the Bronco's cover the 4.5?

Brady is undefeated as a playoff QB when a 4.5 dog or higher.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yeah, but will the Bronco's cover the 4.5?

Brady is undefeated as a playoff QB when a 4.5 dog or higher.
    one game the 2001 afc title game vs pitt.... one where bledsoe played more than brady, d and special teams won it

another game was the sb vs rams.... nuff said. 145 yards passing.

that's 2 of his 3 victories as 4.5 dog or higher................

i don't see that 2001 defense coming into denver on sunday out from a time machine to win the game, do you?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

The only track record with this situation with Peyton at home vs Brady ended with PFM scoring 32 pts in the 2nd half and Brady throws a pick at the end.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    one game the 2001 afc title game vs pitt.... one where bledsoe played more than brady, d and special teams won it

i don't see that 2001 defense coming into denver on sunday out from a time machine to win the game, do you?

EXACTLY.....what did Brady have last Sunday? 195 and no TDs. What team was Manning on where he didn't have to carry 70% of the load or more!!

slacker00

Denver's offense isn't exactly the greatest show on turf either.

stevenash

Facts are facts dude, and no I am not a Brady rooster slurper, I really don't like him much, and would love a Bronco win, but, facts are facts.

stevenash

I want to hammer Denver, but 4.5 is a tough number, and Brady can dink and dunk you to death is my concern.

slacker00

I want to hammer Denver, but 4.5 is a tough number, and Brady can dink and dunk you to death is my concern.
    The game plan has been written on how to beat Peyton. Force Peyton to run the ball, like the Jets did a while back.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Facts are facts dude, and no I am not a Brady rooster slurper, I really don't like him much, and would love a Bronco win, but, facts are facts.
    facts are misleading all the time

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

based on what? denver never punted vs san diego. that was only the 8th time in history that it's happened... and 3 of those games are peyton manning games.

manning never had a 4th down that resulted in a punt... 1 was a field goal attempt that was missed. and kneeling at the end of the game. outside of that, it was a fumble by his wr, his wr tipping a td pass right to a defender. manning first redzone "pick" of the season. flukes.

if you're saying Moreno isn't equal to Marshall Faulk? i agree

still 606 points, 55 passing scores. records.

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

I don't disagree

I agree, Fox isn't the best coach and DEN doesn't have a great D. I'm not hating on Peyton, just stating the facts.
    I agree with you that Manning's interception against the Raven was a part of the game getting away, as was the overly conservative play calling and missed coverage downfield that set up the winning field goal. If you took away two of those mistakes, maybe just one - the game might have had a different outcome. I think the offensive play calling for Denver has been better this year, not so conservative. Manning's been able to pull the reins this season, but the defense is what's really shaky. And injuries keep mounting. If Denver wins the next one, it'll be pretty miraculous. And I actually didn't see you as a hater, because you take in the whole picture.

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I wonder if there is a prop out there for over under for total Manning/Brady TD's thrown. I think I'd take the under ....

Fred The Hammer

The game plan has been written on how to beat Peyton. Force Peyton to run the ball, like the Jets did a while back.
    Yeah mean his last Colts playoff game when the Jets held the ball for 10 min drives more than once. Like the 2nd SD game this year.....SD owns PM....well hell they had the ball for like 38 minutes. PM still had 2 tds and the only pick was while he was getting hit at the end. Belechik finds a way to get turnovers and the D off the field. PM can't score without the ball but neither can Brady...it just never happens to Brady.

slacker00

*incoherent nonsense*
    Are you still a Colts fan or a Manning f@g? I can't tell anymore. Draft Peyton in your fantasy league, you'll win.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Are you still a Colts fan or a Manning f@g? I can't tell anymore. Draft Peyton in your fantasy league, you'll win.
    Both

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

are you stupid? I've said about 100 times that I will root for Manning to win any game he plays as long as it isn't against the Colts. I went to the game on Oct 20th for a reason: root my ass off against peyton (new experience) after giving him his standing ovation and give them their first loss, prove to the all the remaining doubters that the Colts made the correct decision by going Luck and moving on from Manning. Broncos at least putting enough guys around him on offense AND defense, too bad they get injured anyways... so he can maximize his last years and try to get another ring, the Colts weren't doing that.

why the hell wouldn't i be rooting for peyton vs the chargers and now the pats? lmao

i hate the pats and i've never liked rivers or any charger team, only guy i like is A.Gates because he balled for Kent State basketball

all of a sudden i should hate on peyton cause he doesn't play for the Colts?

i would also like to see P.Dawson get to play in a Super Bowl after having to play for the Browns for so so long, got a problem with it?

thenerfcollecter
    thenerfcollecter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by sandyw123 View Post
    I agree with you that Manning's interception against the Raven was a part of the game getting away, as was the overly conservative play calling and missed coverage downfield that set up the winning field goal. If you took away two of those mistakes, maybe just one - the game might have had a different outcome. I think the offensive play calling for Denver has been better this year, not so conservative. Manning's been able to pull the reins this season, but the defense is what's really shaky. And injuries keep mounting. If Denver wins the next one, it'll be pretty miraculous. And I actually didn't see you as a hater, because you take in the whole picture.
    New England has overcame a lot more injuries than any other team in the playoffs this season:

Wilfork, Mayo, Spikes, Vollmer, Dobson, Gronk, Thompkins, Boyce, ... list goes on and on. Not to mention Welker and Woodhead signing to other teams, and Hernandez being an idiot. It's always funny to hear other people claim their team "really needs one guy" (i.e. SF stating they didn't have Davis and Crabtree), when NE has lost a lot more vital players and somehow stays afloat.

I don't really see anything miraculous about Denver's season in terms of adversity. So correct me if I'm wrong.

thenerfcollecter
    thenerfcollecter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

edit: double post

PAULYPOKER

Manning & Denver De will cover AFC title game ATS @ -6.5@+115!
    If Line were available, I would buy Denver up to -13.5.......
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-15-14 at 09:05 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Manning beat the chargers 24 to zip.........

The Chargers only points were "GIVEN" to them after game was decided........

Chargers had to cover ATS @+7.5 or higher.......

PAULYPOKER

Lol......

Force Manning to run the ball......Lol

PAULYPOKER

Manning & Denver De will cover AFC title game ATS @ -6.5@+115!
    If Line were available, I would buy Denver up to -13.5.......
    1/19/2014 3:00 PM NFL Football 302 Denver Broncos* -13½ +215 vs New England Patriots

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19223

8 whole points. $40 million well spent the last 2 years and all those receivers.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I thought Denver would win by 7.

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

lol Here comes the nonsense about Manning being the worst. Nothing could be further from the truth. Anyone knows that defense always wins championships, it has nothing to do with Manning

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

slacker00

Bye bye Pauley.

First ... 23456 Last