BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4232

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Long enough to know that Peyton and Brady have the same, identical pass completion percentage in the post season

I guess Tom is overrated too?
    That actually speaks volumes about how much better Brady is considering his home games are played in Foxboro, Massachusetts, in January and Manning's home games were played in a dome until last year. BTW, they may have similar completion percentages but Brady's TD/INT is 42/22 and Manning's is 32/21. Advantage: Brady.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Long enough to know that Peyton and Brady have the same, identical pass completion percentage in the post season

I guess Tom is overrated too?

Except Brady is 17-7 with 3 rings and Manning is 9-11.

I will say Brady has lost that playoff aura but I thought he played well in both Super Bowl losses, particularly the second one. He hit Welker in stride and Welker dropped it. Gave the ball back to Eli who pulled more shit out of his ass.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

you're getting boring and stale lakerboy/twizzler/jr007.

post with your other handles. mix it up a bit.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6943

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Except Brady is 17-7 with 3 rings and Manning is 9-11.

I will say Brady has lost that playoff aura but I thought he played well in both Super Bowl losses, particularly the second one. He hit Welker in stride and Welker dropped it. Gave the ball back to Eli who pulled more shit out of his ass.
    your post is what's shit... not Eli throwing a dime to a guy who is now a nobody on the 49'ers

Brady started that game with his 1st throwing giving the Giants 2 pts... how many pts did the Giants win by again?

Brady tossed a retarded pick trying to force the ball to Gronk too.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They Bronco's don't play a first round game this year.

The team's that Peyton has started QB for are 9-11 in the post season.

Of those 11 losses, maybe two of them are on Peyton.

Is it Manning's fault Rahim Moore has a brain fart and takes a who knows what fuk angle on Jacoby Jones and gets toasted.
    Is it Manning's fault Champ Bailey got abused and beat like a red headed step child by Torrey Smith?

That 17-16 loss to the Jets, Manning completed 70 percent of his passes, and had a QB rating of an ungodly 108.
    What exactly was his crime there?
    1 TD, no INT's on that Jet defense is huge.

The Charger loss in '08 was a fluke out there in SD
    Not his fault at all again.

Do I really have to post all the games the Manning lead teams that lost weren't really on Manning?

Do your home work guey before posting next time.
    yeah on that shit team in 2010 with all the injuries Manning still got them from 6-6 to 10-6 and division crown... clutch as usual, had to win @ home vs Jags late in season or Jags would have won the South. Manning balled that game... and hit A.Collie twice for sweet TD's... then later in the game Collie got KO'd yet again and that was basically the end of his Indy career. I was there.

He then with basically Wayne and backups, no O-line, no run game and that silly small cover 2 D... he put them in position very late for a FG that gave them the lead. Less than a minute left... and guess what happened next? Colts horrible special teams let the Jets run the kickoff to the 50 yard line. They would have been better off squib kicking. Yet... as usual... ppl want to blame Peyton. Those same Jets then went on to beat the fukkn 14-2 Pats and make Brady look bland after his "amazing" regular season.

You also missed 2 playoff games where Vandershank basically lost the game. 1 time to win a game in OT he missed and that one in the dome inside of 50 yards to tie very late vs Steelers and get to OT he missed his first ever playoff FG @ home... nice timing idiot liquored up kicker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevenash

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    your post is what's shit... not Eli throwing a dime to a guy who is now a nobody on the 49'ers

Brady started that game with his 1st throwing giving the Giants 2 pts... how many pts did the Giants win by again?

Brady tossed a retarded pick trying to force the ball to Gronk too.
    They won by 4 so not sure what your point is.

So Brady has a 9 to 2 td to int ratio in the super bowl? Seems pretty good to me. The pass to Gronk was a long pass that didn't end up hurting them so yea great point again.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

tag out twizzler... you're getting abused.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They won by 4 so not sure what your point is.

So Brady has a 9 to 2 td to int ratio in the super bowl? Seems pretty good to me. The pass to Gronk was a long pass that didn't end up hurting them so yea great point again.
    hmmm... down 2 or 4 late in game. forced to try and get a TD late or just get into field goal position so Brady can watch his kicker win him a Super Bowl yet again...

t-wizzle

hmmm... down 2 or 4 late in game. forced to try and get a TD late or just get into field goal position so Brady can watch his kicker win him a Super Bowl yet again...

They would have been down 20-17. Nice try though. Moron.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32412

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    That actually speaks volumes about how much better Brady is considering his home games are played in Foxboro, Massachusetts, in January and Manning's home games were played in a dome until last year. BTW, they may have similar completion percentages but Brady's TD/INT is 42/22 and Manning's is 32/21. Advantage: Brady.
    Whatever dude, both QB's are first ballot hall of famers.
    Both have different styles. Brady throws safe little passes in the flats, Manning when he was younger threw more high risk/high reward type passes.

Brady is what he is, a terrific little system QB. Maybe the best system QB of all time.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hey guys it's never Peyton's fault

stevenash

You also missed 2 playoff games where Vandershank basically lost the game. 1 time to win a game in OT he missed and that one in the dome inside of 50 yards to tie very late vs Steelers and get to OT he missed his first ever playoff FG @ home... nice timing idiot liquored up kicker.
    I knew that, I said I could post more games, but I thought I made my point clear.

Brady to Manning, is apples to oranges.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They would have been down 20-17. Nice try though. Moron.
    had to try...

still... Brady is stupid as hell to get intentional grounding in the endzone to start the SB. thought he could throw it 50 yards downfield to nobody and get away with it

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I knew that, I said I could post more games, but I thought I made my point clear.

Brady to Manning, is apples to oranges.
    I know, just like to kick Vanderjerk in the nuts whenever I can. His career ended on that 2005 kick basically.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Hey guys it's never Peyton's fault

Hey slick, I never said that, I said he gets a lot of undue blame.

stevenash

I know, just like to kick Vanderjerk in the nuts whenever I can. His career ended on that 2005 kick basically.
    As a Giant fan, I can't kick Norwood in the nuts enough either.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

As a Giant fan, I can't kick Norwood in the nuts enough either.

and I love L.Tynes for making that kick vs the Packers to get to SB 42. Favre would have shit the bed so bad vs Patriots.

stevenash

and I love L.Tynes for making that kick vs the Packers to get to SB 42. Favre would have shit the bed so bad vs Patriots.
    Fun fact.

That was the first opposing FG kicker to ever hit a FG from over 40 in a post season game on the frozen tundra.
    True fact.

BriGuy

Whatever dude, both QB's are first ballot hall of famers.
    Both have different styles. Brady throws safe little passes in the flats, Manning when he was younger threw more high risk/high reward type passes.
    They both have taken advantage of the players they had around them. Manning could stretch the field with the WRs he had with the Colts, but now he is throwing safe little passes just like Brady used to. And when Brady had Moss, he stretched the field as much as Manning ever did.
    Brady is what he is, a terrific little system QB. Maybe the best system QB of all time.
    And Manning is what he is. The best regular season QB of all time, but very mediocre in the playoffs.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

They both have taken advantage of the players they had around them. Manning could stretch the field with the WRs he had with the Colts, but now he is throwing safe little passes just like Brady used to. And when Brady had Moss, he stretched the field as much as Manning ever did.And Manning is what he is. The best regular season QB of all time, but very mediocre in the playoffs.
    Manning has so many threats that he doesn't have to bomb it downfield on the regular dude. He takes what the D gives him and just slices and dices his way to the endzone. You caught him hitting a couple deep throws that were dimes yesterday, didn't you? No, you didn't. The reason he doesn't have to force anything on this team is the reason he is 16-0 TD to INT ratio.

Remember when he had no run game and bad o-line play and his offensive toys were not as good as this Broncos team, not as tall... or when everyone would get injured and people hated on Peyton for FORCING throws and having too many picks?

you can't hate both ways fella

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

They both have taken advantage of the players they had around them. Manning could stretch the field with the WRs he had with the Colts, but now he is throwing safe little passes just like Brady used to. And when Brady had Moss, he stretched the field as much as Manning ever did.And Manning is what he is. The best regular season QB of all time, but very mediocre in the playoffs.

So if Denver wins it all then man up and don't disappear on us. I've already said PM has no excuses if this team stays (somewhat) healthy

Fred The Hammer

What dome team has ever won besides St. Louis and Indy.....and St. Louis played inside every game. Minn had several talented teams choke....so did the Oilers w/Warren Moon. It sets you up for finesse football and then you're not ready for frozen ground on the road in January. This is not a theory...its fact and it hurt the Colts in the playoffs when they couldn't run for 3rd/1 repeatedly

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

I didn't read this thread, but judging from the title I can already give it the official troll stamp of approval.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post
    I didn't read this thread, but judging from the title I can already give it the official troll stamp of approval.

Dumbass admits to judging something without even reading it.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by JM17 View Post

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    What dome team has ever won besides St. Louis and Indy.....and St. Louis played inside every game. Minn had several talented teams choke....so did the Oilers w/Warren Moon. It sets you up for finesse football and then you're not ready for frozen ground on the road in January. This is not a theory...its fact and it hurt the Colts in the playoffs when they couldn't run for 3rd/1 repeatedly
    um, New Orleans

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    um, New Orleans

They played at home too though til the SB. It doesn't factor in if you stay home and then go someplace warm

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    So if Denver wins it all then man up and don't disappear on us. I've already said PM has no excuses if this team stays (somewhat) healthy
    I have no personal biases and I have no personal attachments to any of these guys. I just call 'em as I see 'em. Right now Peyton Manning is playing some of the best QBing I have ever seen. But doing it in September and doing it in January are 2 entirely different things. If he does the same in January, then I will gladly reevaluate things. Although it is kind of funny to hear the "it's never Manning's fault" crowd telling someone to "man up."

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Remember when he had no run game

you can't hate both ways fella
    Peyton had great RB support most of his career. Such a huge Colts fan, but you forgot about Edgerrin James?!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Peyton had great RB support most of his career. Such a huge Colts fan, but you forgot about Edgerrin James?!
    um.... 2008 to 2010??? hello. Addai was nothing but average after his first 2 years.

they went to the SB 2009... but what was their rushing average rank for the league? bottom 3 pretty sure.

and James never showed up in the playoffs.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

James never showed up in the playoffs.
    Yeah, he averaged 100+ yards/game in the playoffs. Apparently, Peyton needed more help than that from his RB.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Yeah, he averaged 100+ yards/game in the playoffs. Apparently, Peyton needed more help than that from his RB.
    what did he do to help out vs the Pats... or vs the Steelers 2005... establish the run game early to keep it all off of Peyton's shoulders vs elite playoff defenses? I don't remember that.

t-wizzle

Needed an INT there just so he remembers how to do it come January.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Only second time all year he threw a ball more than 20 yards.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Only second time all year he threw a ball more than 20 yards.
    Yea he's captain dink and dunk now. Used to be an interception machine back in the day before he started throwing 5 yard passes exclusively.

First ... 3456789 ... Last