Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

20 minutes of it = manning home video*waste of time*common

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I'm not trying to get in a pissing match either way. Its obvious PM hasn't played as well in the playoffs but to just call him a "choker" without looking at the rest of the team and/or coaching is ignorant. I'm pretty old and I remember teasing a buddy of mine over Michael Jordan's lack of rings in the 80s compared to Magic or Bird. MJ never got 1 until they got Pippen and thats 1 guy of 5. A NFL QB is one of 22....24 counting kicker/punter and I'd say Adam Venateri matters just a little with Brady's 3 rings since they were by a FG apiece.

If you say you've won a ton of money against PM in the playoffs then you've won because his team didn't have as much talent and was usually outcoached...its not like he's in full Romo mode every January. If Fox lets him throw instead of counting on a 180lb 3rd string Hillman to run out the clock then they prob close out Baltimore. Anyone that doesn't see that he's had some bad breaks....doesn't know much and/or isn't paying attention. Indy rolls over everyone in 05 if Vanderjagt can make a 42 yd'er or whatever it was. A 70 yd bomb with 30 seconds left and you won cause PM is a choker. Where's the logic in that?

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

As of RIGHT NOW, I can't say Peyton's the best. Playing in a dome most of your career can skew a lot of things, I'd have to say Tom Brady is #1, and Peyton #2, but if Peyton can show for the remaining part of his career that he can perform like he is right now in that cold Denver and bring them to the SB, and maybe even win it, I think he can seal the case that he can do it in any weather and any condition. But until then, I'll have to go with Brady for now

Fred The Hammer

Brady goes down in the opener....Pats go 11-5

PFM misses the season....playoff team BECOMES THE WORST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

Michael Jordan quit the NBA for baseball and the Bulls still made the playoffs

Guess thats just more Peyton apologist imaginary facts

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

Michael Jordan quit the NBA for baseball and the Bulls still made the playoffs

Guess thats just more Peyton apologist imaginary facts
    big time imaginary apologist bs, lets remember he ran the whole offense and called the plays and he was replaced by a way below avg replacement, not to mention a mission statement from owner to get the 1st pick. how did that team do after they drafted Luck? lets not make up stupid shit like you saying, trying to act like that team wasnt talented, peyton has always had more than enough offensive weapons... he very good, i disagree with the clowns that acting like he aint shit as much as you making excuse after excuse cause you in love with his fake ass persona i guess, lets be real guys like you are the exact reason for the haters cause you hold on to every unreasonable argument you can for whatever reason? maybe you really like papa johns or something? hell if i know..

2daBank

i guess if you wanna go that route i can counter with this..

broncos playoff wins

year before manning= 1 (with fukkin teblow)

with manning =0..

there some facts for yo ass..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-27-13 at 03:46 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    big time imaginary apologist bs, lets remember he ran the whole offense and called the plays and he was replaced by a way below avg replacement, not to mention a mission statement from owner to get the 1st pick. how did that team do after they drafted Luck? lets not make up stupid shit like you saying, trying to act like that team wasnt talented, peyton has always had more than enough offensive weapons... he very good, i disagree with the clowns that acting like he aint shit as much as you making excuse after excuse cause you in love with his fake ass persona i guess, lets be real guys like you are the exact reason for the haters cause you hold on to every unreasonable argument you can for whatever reason? maybe you really like papa johns or something? hell if i know..

Thats complete BS....I've seen/heard that a bunch and its not true. Caldwell was just that shitty of a head coach and Polian sucked the last 5 years or so b4 he got fired (see Tony Ugoh). Obv Indy didn't have that much talent other than Reggie Wayne or they wouldn't have had the worst record. Now Irsay/Polian may have decided to keep playing Painter to lose but of course they were never stupid enough to say anything close to that.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

he make say the peoples do a jack off on to manning?

no and never! only the homoerectual do a jack off thing for other man. but! if you make think on this what arriving the realize for you? you make realize that if homoerectual make a jak off on manning not is possible to miss the size of wall forehead!

but! they tells me. is disgust! no and never! not make right think. the message I make is the womens in family of manning have the size of wall forehead, no? yes! so this make a man happy to make put sexual milks on size of wall forehead of the wife! so much true.

2daBank

Thats complete BS....I've seen/heard that a bunch and its not true. Caldwell was just that shitty of a head coach and Polian sucked the last 5 years or so b4 he got fired (see Tony Ugoh). Obv Indy didn't have that much talent other than Reggie Wayne or they wouldn't have had the worst record. Now Irsay/Polian may have decided to keep playing Painter to lose but of course they were never stupid enough to say anything close to that.
    there you go again, in a league where qb is everything doesnt matter what kind of talent they had once they got a guy not even in the league to start at qb..you are a clown, go order a pizza, i know where you getting it from already.

teblow 1 playoff win for den. manning 0, maybe he get it this yr now that he has more talent than anyone in the league...

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    As of RIGHT NOW, I can't say Peyton's the best. Playing in a dome most of your career can skew a lot of things, I'd have to say Tom Brady is #1, and Peyton #2, but if Peyton can show for the remaining part of his career that he can perform like he is right now in that cold Denver and bring them to the SB, and maybe even win it, I think he can seal the case that he can do it in any weather and any condition. But until then, I'll have to go with Brady for now

Good point....domes helps your regular season #s but do but nothing but hurt your team in getting ready for physical games outside in January. Colt fan and hate the Pats but I'll miss the hell out of that rivalry when PM & Brady are done. Seems like Indy was always way down and came back hard late. I was at the 4th/2 Belechik game and Belechik was right like he usually is.

2daBank

mf'er has me bashing peyton which clear with my 1st post in this thread was never the intent.. like i said the extremest on both sides are full of shit and both wrong.

Fred The Hammer

there you go again, in a league where qb is everything doesnt matter what kind of talent they had once they got a guy not even in the league to start at qb..you are a clown, go order a pizza, i know where you getting it from already.

teblow 1 playoff win for den. manning 0, maybe he get it this yr now that he has more talent than anyone in the league...
    WTF are you talking about? Curtis Painter was the Colts backup to begin the season....even though he wasn't that good at Purdue. He had a good arm and actually did ok in preseason. They didn't bring him in from anywhere.

2daBank

WTF are you talking about? Curtis Painter was the Colts backup to begin the season....even though he wasn't that good at Purdue. He had a good arm and actually did ok in preseason. They didn't bring him in from anywhere.
    he is a below avg shitty ass backup, didnt say he wasnt there.. he shouldn't be in the league..im done discussing shit with extremest as doesnt matter you already think you know you are right.. big waste of time..ive yet to see a response to teblow getting a playoff win with the same team and manning couldnt, are we choosing to ignore that FACT?
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-27-13 at 04:07 PM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

If Peyton doesn't impress you, who does?

I'm curious.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If Peyton doesn't impress you, who does?

I'm curious.
    you know the guy you think is the best. Sam Bradfords punk garbage ass is very impressive!

BigDofBA

you know the guy you think is the best. Sam Bradfords punk garbage ass is very impressive!
    I never said Bradford was good. I said his team sucks which is true.

Maybe he is garbage. I can't tell with the crap the Rams throw out there.

What's our problem?

Are you trying to say the Rams do have talent on offense???

Bradford's college team had more offensive talent than the Rams do.

The receivers suck, the line sucks, and the backs suck yet you think Bradird should be putting up numbers?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    he make say the peoples do a jack off on to manning?

no and never! only the homoerectual do a jack off thing for other man. but! if you make think on this what arriving the realize for you? you make realize that if homoerectual make a jak off on manning not is possible to miss the size of wall forehead!

but! they tells me. is disgust! no and never! not make right think. the message I make is the womens in family of manning have the size of wall forehead, no? yes! so this make a man happy to make put sexual milks on size of wall forehead of the wife! so much true.
    i get what you're saying, but how do you know that archie's desire to put his sexual milks on large foreheads is not somehow linked to the greatness he created in his two sons. it's a specious argument.

2daBank

I never said Bradford was good. I said his team sucks which is true.

Maybe he is garbage. I can't tell with the crap the Rams throw out there.

What's our problem?

Are you trying to say the Rams do have talent on offense???

Bradford's college team had more offensive talent than the Rams do.

The receivers suck, the line sucks, and the backs suck yet you think Bradird should be putting up numbers?
    i guess you just dont happen to see him miss wide open guys that any avg qb could hit? all the dump offs when there is more available down the field, the pathetic underthow that got picked..oline was greatly improved this offseason, they regressed thanx to injury which half his fault probably , didnt get sacked once 1st 2 weeks and still stunk up the joint, are tom brady's current weapons better than givens, cook, austin? please lie and say yes.. every talent evaluator on earth agrees he is far from elite talent yet gets paid like it,,you just a clown homer, my problem is sick of you spewing homer trash about oklahoma cause you dont have to suffer with this clown eating a hole in your teams salary cap, the ony reason this punk even got where he was cause the one thing you right about, his teams at okla were all far superior than the teams they faced, so unless what you saying about him is that "if he had by far the best talent he could prob win some games" stfu..

BigDofBA

Lol. It's hilarious my three comments about the "Rams" sucking upset you so much.

I never even said Bradford was a good NFL QB.

Maybe you're the one in denial about the Rams talent level.

You're probably a Rams fan.

Why bring them into a thread about Manning?

2daBank

yes it funny that stupidity bothers me, not so funny for you cause it your stupidity..

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by GoDeViLs View Post
    Holy shit, does nobody in this thread know how to multi-quote? This thread is like a flashback to kindergarten where everyone bitches and whines and refuses to not get the last word in.
    Lol. You're so right.

People make themselves look unintelligent the more they post these poorly written run on sentences and end them with "stfu".

I never even said Bradford was good and hit has nothing to do with this thread yet this guy wants to get bothered for some reason...

Bradford is a horrible QB! Can we all move on now?

Anyway, the OP has a point about Mannings post-season failures.

2daBank

Lol. You're so right.

People make themselves look unintelligent the more they post these poorly written run on sentences and end them with "stfu".

I never even said Bradford was good and hit has nothing to do with this thread yet this guy wants to get bothered for some reason...

Bradford is a horrible QB! Can we all move on now?

Anyway, the OP has a point about Mannings post-season failures.
    your whole post history is a exercise in unintelligent conversation while you throwin stones...

please find me a post of yours that ever been spot on about anything.. take your time as i know weeding thru the homer bs you typically spew will take hours..

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Boy, you might be legally retarded.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    In '06 Peyton was not great. In 4 games, he had 3 TDs and 7 INTs for a 70.5 rating. The Indy D won him that ring.
    Indy D was awesome helping the Colts score 32 points in the 2nd half of the AFCCG

blah blah blah blah blah... we've all done this a hundred times

let's see Brady win a Super Bowl in a thunderstorm when you're RB's cough up the rock a couple times and 10 seconds into the game your down 0-7

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Which was 5 games worse than the year before.
    Puh-leeze. The "suck for Luck" campaign was in full force that season. As far as those of us living in the real world are concerned, they went from 10 wins in their final year with Manning to 11 years in their first real year without him. He left Tennessee and they won a national championship in their first year without him. He goes to Denver and win fewer playoff games than the previous year under Tebow.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Indy D was awesome helping the Colts score 32 points in the 2nd half of the AFCCG

blah blah blah blah blah... we've all done this a hundred times

let's see Brady win a Super Bowl in a thunderstorm when you're RB's cough up the rock a couple times and 10 seconds into the game your down 0-7
    Yeah, Brady could never come back from a 7-0 deficit with only 59:50 to work with. Wait, whuh???!? Chicago turned the ball over 5 times, but were still in a good position to win the game in the 4th quarter but it was that 5th turnover (a pick-6) that finally did them in. Peyton Manning is the least deserving MVP in Super Bowl history.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Yeah, Brady could never come back from a 7-0 deficit with only 59:50 to work with. Wait, whuh???!? Chicago turned the ball over 5 times, but were still in a good position to win the game in the 4th quarter but it was that 5th turnover (a pick-6) that finally did them in. Peyton Manning is the least deserving MVP in Super Bowl history.
    Rams - Patriots

Rams out gain Patriots 427 to 267 total yards

Patriots score a TD off a pick 6

Vinatieri kicks the game winning field goal

yet... Brady won MVP by completing 16 of 27 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown

you're the fool mr 99 posts... neverfukknheardofyapal

DjT2oo1
    DjT2oo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2466

Maybe Manning would have as many rings as Brady if Dungy videotaped all of his opponents walk-throughs

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by DjT2oo1 View Post
    Maybe Manning would have as many rings as Brady if Dungy videotaped all of his opponents walk-throughs
    or the Colts defense was allowed to mug the Pats receivers and backs w/out penalty

BriGuy

Rams - Patriots

Rams out gain Patriots 427 to 267 total yards

Patriots score a TD off a pick 6

Vinatieri kicks the game winning field goal

yet... Brady won MVP by completing 16 of 27 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown

you're the fool mr 99 posts... neverfukknheardofyapal
    Oh, I agree Brady did not deserve that MVP award. It should have been Ty Law (or co-MVPs given to Ty Law and Otis Smith). So you're preaching to the choir, buddy! BUT, having said that, he deserved it more for SB36 than Manning did for SB41. Other than Ty Law, there was really no other deserving recipient whereas in SB41, it is an absolute no brainer that Rhodes deserved it.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DjT2oo1 View Post
    Wow. I didn't think there were people stupid enough to still believe that actually happened.

BriGuy

or the Colts defense was allowed to mug the Pats receivers and backs w/out penalty
    They were allowed to do that in the 2006 AFCCG (played in January 2007), and that's how they beat the Patriots that year. I'm sure you don't remember this because you obviously don't know shit about football, but that's the game where they committed P.I. on every play but only the Pats were called for it. The NFL admitted the refs made a call against the Patriots enforcing a rule which didn't exist. Patriots were called for face guarding, but face guarding is legal. But your ignorance didn't know that, did you?

BriGuy

I'm arguing with guys who call themselves a tool and the top moron. That pretty much says it all.

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I know one thing It's time for you to see the Doctor...

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and yet, nothing changes the fact, it's still idiotic to judge a QB on playoff record. Yeah, peyton lost those games huh?

That is also why teams have a much harder time preparing for peyton, not brady.
    Peyton was favored in almost all of those playoff games, at least 5 of them over a touchdown spread. He wasn't on "shitty" teams. So yes it does matter.

Plus Addai and the defense carried his "more interceptions than tds" statline the year they won it all.

Tired of the "It's never Peyton's fault" defense force
    Last edited by BettingWizard; 09-28-13 at 05:00 PM.
    Points Awarded:

slacker00 gave BettingWizard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slacker00

First 123456 ... Last