Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    comment on another site

buddy of mine in Texas=3 kids cost $45000 to deliver. Im Cdn,wife is American-we just had our 1st baby & all i paid was for parking

Libtard commie bastard!

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Instead of this PR debacle and waste of engery the GOP would have been better served to focus on what's wrong with Obamacare and what a POS job Obama and his team did on the roll out. Team Obama used databases and new tech to focus fund raising during both his POTUS runs that broke new ground in the way information and tech. was used. When it came to setting up his signature bill/law, the ACA- AKA Obamacare, they hired a company based in Canada, who had already been fired by the city of Toronto, who used systems based on 10 year old tech. If that doesn't tell you what more important to Obama- getting elected or running the government I don't know what would.

If the GOP had not got tied up with the tea party stupid demands to do what they had no chance of doing their numbers could be soaring right now. Hopefully now the GOP can focus on holding the Obama WH accountable for this crappy roll out.
    Who cares about Obama? He is done and not running for reelection! If Republicans cannot win elections in Presidential election years that is going to make a lot of the Republican party very nervous about job security. People vote in Presidential elections based on Ideology of the party. Republicans screwed themselves when they stood firmly against illegal immigrants and allowing no ways for illegal immigrants to become legal. You will not be able to win a Presidential election anymore when the Democrats having around 68% of the Hispanic vote. They need to lower to at least around 60% otherwise they have no shot at winning Presidential elections which directly influences Senate and House elections of that year.

Not saying Republicans cannot be the majority in both Senate and House even if the President for the next 3 Presidential elections is Democrat because Presidential Elections bring way more people voting than your non-Presidential election. The problem is Senate and House Republicans will not have job security and will make them very nervous.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-23-13 at 02:48 PM.

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    Who cares about Obama? He is done and not running for reelection! If Republicans cannot win elections in Presidential election years that is going to make a lot of the Republican party very nervous about job security. People vote in Presidential elections based on Ideology of the party. Republicans screwed themselves when they stood firmly against illegal immigrants and allowing no ways for illegal immigrants to become legal. You will not be able to win a Presidential election anymore when the Democrats having around 68% of the Hispanic vote. They need to lower to at least around 60% otherwise they have no shot at winning Presidential elections which directly influences Senate and House elections of that year.

Not saying Republicans cannot be the majority in both Senate and House even if the President for the next 3 Presidential elections is Democrat because Presidential Elections bring way more people voting than your non-Presidential election. The problem is Senate and House Republicans will not have job security and will make them very nervous.
    I care about Obama. The man's the President of the United States. His actions and in-actions have consequences. I care about what Bush did before him and Clinton before him. We should always be concerned about what the POTUS does or does not do.

As for the Hispanic vote, it's growing. Which scares the crap out of the GOP. Right now the GOP needs to get the Hispanic vote under 60% (+/-) to have a chance as the Hispanic pop grows so will that number. Stuff like Romney's "self deportation" remark and their anti-immigration policy just kills the GOP. They make those comments to play to their base, which is never going to vote Dem. They should, in my opinion, be looking at the future with clearer vision. If they did a little research (they probably already have, just can't sell it their base. God knows Bush tried) they'd be welcoming the Hispanics and their votes. By their culture Hispanics are conservative, they're 90% Catholic, very pro-life, very pro-family and regardless of what Rush or the chain emails your dipstick uncle sends you says they're damn hard workers. Other than being brown and unable to obtain a reasonable path to citizenship (a problem the parents of many GOP folks never faced when they came to the US) the Hispanics are a damn good match for GOP party membership.

As for whether the GOP can or will gain control of the House or Senate is another issue. The House is easier due the way they've managed to get districts drawn up. But that's a bandage solution as all the gerrymandering in the world isn't going to work at some point as the population is mixed and younger with each passing election. The Senate is a larger problem as they represent entire states. No the GOP is going to have to stop having these primaries where they toss out the moderate voice for the far right voice or national elections are going to be more difficult to win. They'll still hold local offices in rural and southern districts with out much effort but national offices are becoming a little farther from their grasp with each passing election.

DoYouNotGetIT

Obama is not going anywhere and won't change, because he cannot be reelected. I could careless about Obama. I have absolutely no power over him, because he could careless about general population votes. Most of America is Christian, if they cared about religion beliefs in politics they would have voted Republican a long time ago. Hispanics don't care about conservative values they just want illegal immigrants to not get deported and become legal, because they are their family members. As long as Republicans vote down The DREAM Act they have 0% chance of getting the Hispanic vote on their side. Which will lead to the Republican party changing their name to cater to Latinos, because Latinos see Republicans as anti-immigration and anti-Hispanic.

Republicans cannot get the Hispanic vote after DREAM Act, proving citizenship bills, and deportation legislation.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-23-13 at 07:27 PM.

Tully Mars 63

Most of America is Christian, if they cared about religion beliefs in politics they would have voted Republican a long time ago. Hispanics don't care about conservative values they just want illegal immigrants to not get deported and become legal, because they are their family members.
    Most religious groups, people do vote GOP.

And I think you know very little about the majority of Hispanics.

DoYouNotGetIT

Most religious groups, people do vote GOP.

And I think you know very little about the majority of Hispanics.
    Most religious groups say to vote GOP, but most members of churches don't listen. Around 73% of Americans are Christian and if they voted the way their church said Republicans would win almost all elections. Also almost all black churches side with Democrats even if every black person was religious that would still leave Republican's with 63% of the vote.

I live on the West Coast and I am Hispanic so I know way more about Hispanics than you.

Tully Mars 63

Most religious groups say to vote GOP, but most members of churches don't listen. Around 73% of Americans are Christian and if they voted the way their church said Republicans would win almost all elections. Also almost all black churches side with Democrats even if every black person was religious that would still leave Republican's with 63% of the vote.

I live on the West Coast and I am Hispanic so I know way more about Hispanics than you.
    I've lived in Mexico for the past six years or so and I still disagree. I don't care if you're Hispanic. Claiming immagration is the sole or even main issue for Hispanics would be like saying Israel is the only issue for Jewish people.

Show me some data and maybe I'll agree, until then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

DoYouNotGetIT

I've lived in Mexico for the past six years or so and I still disagree. I don't care if you're Hispanic. Claiming immagration is the sole or even main issue for Hispanics would be like saying Israel is the only issue for Jewish people.

Show me some data and maybe I'll agree, until then we'll just have to agree to disagree.
    You must be the type that believes the data that 98% of black people voted for Obama, because of his policies.

Tully Mars 63

You must be the type that believes the data that 98% of black people voted for Obama, because of his policies.
    Nope. I'm the type of person that believes all groups of people are made up of individuals and individuals do and believe things for all sorts of reason. Being a member of a group, religion or race doesn't effect any of that 100%.

First ... 4567