1. #1086
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Thread update:

    Memphis +6.5 was a win and Kentucky moneyline was a loss. Bankroll A is now at +8.901 units and Bankroll B is at +8.149 units.

    I haven't updated the thread recently because I didn't see any new games that I liked, but I have some bets for today.

    Add Michigan State moneyline vs Purdue in College Basketball at -240. Bet 0.72 units to win 0.3 units.

  2. #1087
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Michigan State beat Purdue so Bankroll A is at +9.201 units and Bankroll B is at +8.449 units.

    I know I have updated the thread in a few days, but since I didn't see anything I liked I just hadn't updated it. I will do a better job about updating the units quicker.

    As for tonight add Duke moneyline vs Syracuse in College Basketball at -260. Bet 1.04 units to win 0.4 units.

    5Dimes says the game starts at 7:00 PM tonight.

  3. #1088
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Duke beat Syracuse so now Bankroll A is at +9.601 units and Bankroll B is at +8.849 units.
    Last edited by bubblebuttluv; 02-23-14 at 01:22 PM.

  4. #1089
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Add Syracuse moneyline vs Maryland in College Basketball at -185. Bet 1.85 units to win 1 unit.

    5Dimes says the game starts at 7:00 PM tonight.

  5. #1090
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,702
    Betpoints: 55

    I edited my posts in Shari's thread out of respect for her.

    I suggest you do the same.

    I didn't realize you were "slow" until I watched your video today.

    So I'm sorry for insulting you, I didn't know.

    Good luck with your bets.

    Peace

  6. #1091
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    I edited my posts in Shari's thread out of respect for her.

    I suggest you do the same.

    I didn't realize you were "slow" until I watched your video today.

    So I'm sorry for insulting you, I didn't know.

    Good luck with your bets.

    Peace
    It's good to see you in here.

    I am not "slow" mentally, I can assure you.

    I am a little "slow" when it comes to running, but that is neither here nor there.

    I'm glad that you will now partake in tailing my winning bets.

    I hope you got in on the Syracuse moneyline bet.

    I will not edit my posts in Shari's thread because I meant every single word I typed in that thread.

    To paraphrase what I said in her thread, I do believe I am in your head and you will continue to talk about me and/or respond to me because I say so.

  7. #1092
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    I can fuk with fat ass in this thread now.

    Where is everyone?

    Where are all of fatty's friends?

    Come on pork chop. Enjoying a nice hot cup of gravy tonight to clog the rest of your arteries?

  8. #1093
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I can fuk with fat ass in this thread now.

    Where is everyone?

    Where are all of fatty's friends?

    Come on pork chop. Enjoying a nice hot cup of gravy tonight to clog the rest of your arteries?

    Right now, I am watching the halftime of the Syracuse game that I am going to win my bet on.

    What you are going to do is keep on talking about me like I have told you that you will.

    I own you and I control you.

    I don't care if you say positive things about me or negative things about me because all it equates to is more views for this thread. Or did you not figure that out?

    I'll tell you what I am going to do for the next hour. I am going to stay off of SBR and watch the second half of the Syracuse game in which my Syracuse moneyline bet will be a winner.

    You will continue to talk shit in this thread and continue to drive views to this thread. As I am posting this, my thread currently has 17,131 views. Let's see what kind of promotion you can do for my thread in the next hour and in the future.

    As I have said, I own you and control you. You will continue to talk about me and respond to me. All you are doing is helping me out by driving traffic to my thread.

    So thank you, SamDiamond.

    Thank you very much.

  9. #1094
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    Right now, I am watching the halftime of the Syracuse game that I am going to win my bet on.

    What you are going to do is keep on talking about me like I have told you that you will.

    I own you and I control you.

    I don't care if you say positive things about me or negative things about me because all it equates to is more views for this thread. Or did you not figure that out?

    I'll tell you what I am going to do for the next hour. I am going to stay off of SBR and watch the second half of the Syracuse game in which my Syracuse moneyline bet will be a winner.

    You will continue to talk shit in this thread and continue to drive views to this thread. As I am posting this, my thread currently has 17,131 views. Let's see what kind of promotion you can do for my thread in the next hour and in the future.

    As I have said, I own you and control you. You will continue to talk about me and respond to me. All you are doing is helping me out by driving traffic to my thread.

    So thank you, SamDiamond.

    Thank you very much.


    Everyone point at Fatty and laugh. And do tell us, what do more views get you?

    Do you get a giant fuking medal?

    Is that how pathetic your life is? Tell me how many views you need to feel important, I'll just keep hitting refresh for you.

    If your life has come down to page views on a gambling forum-- it's over fatass. Your life is officially over. Is that really your life's goal?
    Points Awarded:

    bubblebuttluv gave SamDiamond 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #1095
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post


    Everyone point at Fatty and laugh. And do tell us, what do more views get you?

    Do you get a giant fuking medal?

    Is that how pathetic your life is? Tell me how many views you need to feel important, I'll just keep hitting refresh for you.

    If your life has come down to page views on a gambling forum-- it's over fatass. Your life is officially over. Is that really your life's goal?
    So I am back after a little over an hour and you were only able to up my page views by 25 (The thread is at 17,56 views now).

    I am disappointed in you, but you have continued to do as I have said you would and you have continued to talk about me.

    My job is to pick winners and drive traffic to my thread and what you say to me and about me both in this thread and outside of it helps drive traffic to this thread so it's like...it's like we are partners and we are both working towards the same goal which is to make me more well known on this forum than I already am. So I'm going to give you 2 betpoints as a payment for service rendered.

    I'm going to keep on needing your help Mr. SamDiamond, so let's keep this up. I will see you back in this thread very soon.

    I hope you didn't spend all of this last hour on this forum, Mr. SamDiamond. I was busy doing other things and I hope you have more going on in your life besides this forum.

    I WILL SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD VERY SOON.

  11. #1096
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Syracuse beat Maryland so Bankroll A is now at +10.601 units and Bankroll B is now at +9.849 units.

  12. #1097
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    So I am back after a little over an hour and you were only able to up my page views by 25 (The thread is at 17,56 views now).

    I am disappointed in you, but you have continued to do as I have said you would and you have continued to talk about me.

    My job is to pick winners and drive traffic to my thread and what you say to me and about me both in this thread and outside of it helps drive traffic to this thread so it's like...it's like we are partners and we are both working towards the same goal which is to make me more well known on this forum than I already am. So I'm going to give you 2 betpoints as a payment for service rendered.

    I'm going to keep on needing your help Mr. SamDiamond, so let's keep this up. I will see you back in this thread very soon.

    I hope you didn't spend all of this last hour on this forum, Mr. SamDiamond. I was busy doing other things and I hope you have more going on in your life besides this forum.

    I WILL SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD VERY SOON.
    I ask again gravy neck.

    What do you get for thread views?

    You won't answer.

    Seriously tons'o fat.

    Do yourself a favor. Tie the fuking rope. Or. Move out of that basement, buy a Mach 3, stop pretending you're black.

    I got a PM. And, I think they're right. I think you're retarded. Not in, "Oh, bubba's acting retarded" kind/way, but in a "holy shit, he rides the short bus" way.

    Let me clue you in.

    People are not coming in to see your picks. They enjoy watching me poke the retarded kid.

    They are laughing at you. Not with you porky.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bubblebuttluv

  13. #1098
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I ask again gravy neck.

    What do you get for thread views?

    You won't answer.

    Seriously tons'o fat.

    Do yourself a favor. Tie the fuking rope. Or. Move out of that basement, buy a Mach 3, stop pretending you're black.

    I got a PM. And, I think they're right. I think you're retarded. Not in, "Oh, bubba's acting retarded" kind/way, but in a "holy shit, he rides the short bus" way.

    Let me clue you in.

    People are not coming in to see your picks. They enjoy watching me poke the retarded kid.

    They are laughing at you. Not with you porky.
    I'm just in here to pick winners and drive thread views.

    Here is the way this cycle works:

    I post winners and that leads to more thread views.

    I post in here and you troll me.

    You troll me and it leads to more thread views.

    More thread views leads to more people seeing these winning plays and if they value increasing their bankroll then they will tail these winning plays.

    Then the circle is complete.

    Again, I tell you to make comments about me and you do it.

    I say "Jump!" and you ask "How high?"

    I own you in both heart and soul.

    I stay on your mind and will continue to do so.

    I'm going to continue to post in this thread and you are going to continue to post in this thread as well.

    I am thankful that you continue to post in my thread because you just serve as a marketing tool for me.

    Instead of giving you 2 betpoints this time, I will nominate your post.

  14. #1099
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,659
    Betpoints: 122

    Bubble well said and beautiful

  15. #1100
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Quote directly from Shari,

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    LOL I wish I could ban people because I don't like them. I'd clean house in a split second. I've had guys threaten my life, threaten to slit my kid's throat, swear up and down they "ran a train" on me at the last Bash, call my other job to try to get me fired... they're still posting here. Some of them are even in this thread. If I ban someone - or even give them an infraction - it's because they've violated one or more of SBR's policies. Kids like you give me way too much credit. I have to justify every ban I hand out... if it were simply because "I didn't like them" mgmt would've sacked me years ago. I'm sorry if one of your tout buddies ie pinnajoke got banned. That's the way it works around here. And you DID receive an infraction for the same thing. Like I said when I get home I'll look into why your ass wasn't banned too. Especially after having multiple accounts.
    Obese college virgin ghosting, looking for views in his shit-ass thread

    you're not a respected capper Bubblesghost, your thread is filled with helium air-chalk


  16. #1101
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Quote directly from Shari,



    Obese college virgin ghosting, looking for views in his shit-ass thread

    you're not a respected capper Bubblesghost, your thread is filled with helium air-chalk

    you have no idea what is going on.

    You have no credibility at all, you should remember how you abandoned your pick thread after you buried yourself.

    All I do is pick winners and the only account I have is this one.

    You try so hard to troll me but all you do is drive traffic to this thread.

  17. #1102
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Retard.

    I know this has not sunk in yet, so I will keep reminding you.

    You don't get anything for page views, you realize that, right?

    Walker is not going to send you a check at the end of the month. You don't earn a trophy, or get a box of twinkies for views.

    And, you're one song isn't working on me. I will keep posting and posting and posting. Your picks will be buried.

    The page views earn you nothing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bubblebuttluv

  18. #1103
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 38,251
    Betpoints: 9044

    Good job on your thread Bubble. Nice ROI.

    A man should say what he means and mean what he says, but never ever tell a woman what her rating is.

    Yes, I saw Shari's thread. But when a woman calls everyone c ock suckers, publically, throws the respect
    you might have for her, right out the window. IMO.

    Now you have a troll, isn't that sweet. I have one too. It's like having a zit, ignore it, don't pick it, it will
    go away on its own.

    GL kick the books ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

  19. #1104
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Retard.

    I know this has not sunk in yet, so I will keep reminding you.

    You don't get anything for page views, you realize that, right?

    Walker is not going to send you a check at the end of the month. You don't earn a trophy, or get a box of twinkies for views.

    And, you're one song isn't working on me. I will keep posting and posting and posting. Your picks will be buried.

    The page views earn you nothing.
    My picks will never be buried.

    Everyone knows that I consistently post winners and I just do it for "The Fam".

    People can just click on my account and find out my posts if they won't to navigate around your drivel.

    My thread views are up since I last posted in here SO YOU HAVE BEEN SERVING YOUR PURPOSE AND I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT.

    For your effort you will now get another "nominated post" from me, Mr. SamDiamond.

    You will continue to post about me in this thread and in others, because I have ordered you to do it, you puppet.

  20. #1105
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Add Ricky Walden moneyline vs Matthew Selt in Snooker at -250. Bet 0.5 units to win 0.2 units.

    5Dimes says the match starts at 2:00 PM today.

  21. #1106
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    My picks will never be buried.

    Everyone knows that I consistently post winners and I just do it for "The Fam".

    People can just click on my account and find out my posts if they won't to navigate around your drivel.

    My thread views are up since I last posted in here SO YOU HAVE BEEN SERVING YOUR PURPOSE AND I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT.

    For your effort you will now get another "nominated post" from me, Mr. SamDiamond.

    You will continue to post about me in this thread and in others, because I have ordered you to do it, you puppet.
    I know you can't focus much because as Sickler pointed out.

    You're retarded. But.

    What exactly do page views get for you?

    Self-respect?

    No one gives a shit about you porkchop. No one.

    If you stopped posting right now... do you really think anyone would notice?

    You're a fraud.

    You hide behind the safety net of chalk. You stay away from -100 lines and dogs because you are scared. Now, crawl up from your basement--- tell that mom of yours to make you some lunch, and punch her for not aborting you.

    And honestly-- do you really think the puppet stuff is going to work?



    It's killing you that I am beating you down like this.

  22. #1107
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Bubbles played his cards finally.

    He's running a tout scheme.

    That is why he keeps mentioning page views.

    Why isn't this fat fuk banned for touting?

    On top of that, he has multiple accounts.

    Ban this fat fuk tout already.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: boeing power

  23. #1108
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Bubbles played his cards finally.

    He's running a tout scheme.

    That is why he keeps mentioning page views.

    Why isn't this fat fuk banned for touting?

    On top of that, he has multiple accounts.

    Ban this fat fuk tout already.
    I have one account, you loser.

    I also have never mentioned anything about selling anything because I would never sell anything.

    Therefore I am not a tout.

    You realize that you are my puppet and I am always on your mind so now you have to stoop to calling me a "tout" to try and get me banned.

    You will continue to talk about me because I say you will.

  24. #1109
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I have one account, you loser.

    I also have never mentioned anything about selling anything because I would never sell anything.

    Therefore I am not a tout.

    You realize that you are my puppet and I am always on your mind so now you have to stoop to calling me a "tout" to try and get me banned.

    You will continue to talk about me because I say you will.
    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    Only touts care about page views.

    You played your hand tubby. I thought it was odd that you kept mentioning thread views--- because even the dumbest here know they don't mean dick. But you really wanted traffic.

    You are going to get launched, and you know it.

    All touts use the same language too-- Pinny420 used "the nation"----

    You McFatAss use "the fam".

    Its over. You're done. Get the client list ready because you're not long for here.

  25. #1110
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    Only touts care about page views.

    You played your hand tubby. I thought it was odd that you kept mentioning thread views--- because even the dumbest here know they don't mean dick. But you really wanted traffic.

    You are going to get launched, and you know it.

    All touts use the same language too-- Pinny420 used "the nation"----

    You McFatAss use "the fam".

    Its over. You're done. Get the client list ready because you're not long for here.
    Now you are hooked on calling me a "tout".

    How pathetic you must be that another poster is so important to you.

    All I ever do is pick winners in this thread and I will never try to sell anything.

    Since I have never sold anything and never will sell anything, you are falsely calling me a "tout" in an attempt to try and get me banned.

    You are SLANDERING me right now by accusing me of being something that I am not and you are breaking the law.

  26. #1111
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 118,403
    Betpoints: 26577

    I am only here to see what SamDiamond will say next.

    refresh refresh refresh

  27. #1112
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Sam. What's the point? You are coming off like a clown and you are better than that.

    In my first year in SBR I got 600,000 views and I did care. I had everyone telling me that I was a tout too....but guess what, a year later and still not a tout.

    BBL, keep doing what you are doing. It can be VERY tough. Those same 600,000 views that I coveted also drove me to take multiple breaks along the way.

    GL to both of you, now let's make some money!

  28. #1113
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Sam. What's the point? You are coming off like a clown and you are better than that.

    In my first year in SBR I got 600,000 views and I did care. I had everyone telling me that I was a tout too....but guess what, a year later and still not a tout.

    BBL, keep doing what you are doing. It can be VERY tough. Those same 600,000 views that I coveted also drove me to take multiple breaks along the way.

    GL to both of you, now let's make some money!
    What is lost in all of SamDiamond's bullshit is that the Ricky Walden is up 2 frames to nothing in the 7 frame Snooker match that I posted earlier.

    The only thing I do is pick winners and all SamDiamond does all day is obsess over me.

    If people want to know about all the winners I post and ignore all the bullshit from the scrubs like SamDiamond, just click on the arrow beside my name and look at my latest posts.

  29. #1114
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    I got 3 PMs telling me you are telling others you are looking at moving your picks to twitter.

    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    Tell us again how important page views are to you.

  30. #1115
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Sam. What's the point? You are coming off like a clown and you are better than that.

    In my first year in SBR I got 600,000 views and I did care. I had everyone telling me that I was a tout too....but guess what, a year later and still not a tout.

    BBL, keep doing what you are doing. It can be VERY tough. Those same 600,000 views that I coveted also drove me to take multiple breaks along the way.

    GL to both of you, now let's make some money!
    D2D.

    I tried to explain it to you via PM, but your inbox is full.

    There's a reason here---- and I normally wouldn't fuk with this miserable mess, but he deserves it.

    He is a laying the tout framework. Guaranteed.

  31. #1116
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    I got 3 PMs telling me you are telling others you are looking at moving your picks to twitter.

    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    Tell us again how important page views are to you.
    I have never mentioned anything about twitter.

    Once again you are SLANDERING my name.

    Shari looked into my account last night.

    You are telling a bunch of lies like you always do.

    But all this SLANDER just creates more attention for this thread, so keep up the good work.

  32. #1117
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    I got 3 PMs telling me you are telling others you are looking at moving your picks to twitter.

    Tout. Tout. Tout.

    Tell us again how important page views are to you.
    Ok, and even if that is the case, why does it bother you? Don't click on his link and you won't have to see any of it. And if he does go to Twitter does that necessarily mean that he is going to tout?

    Even if he was, SBR is free and people are cheap. If I had tried to do it last year, when I was getting 5000 views per day, and I was up $15,000, I still don't think it would have been that easy.

    Basically Sam.....why bother? If BBL starts to tout and asks people for money I will tell him to go f himself....until then he is just one of us.

  33. #1118
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106


  34. #1119
    SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-12
    Posts: 6,107
    Betpoints: 106

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Ok, and even if that is the case, why does it bother you? Don't click on his link and you won't have to see any of it. And if he does go to Twitter does that necessarily mean that he is going to tout?

    Even if he was, SBR is free and people are cheap. If I had tried to do it last year, when I was getting 5000 views per day, and I was up $15,000, I still don't think it would have been that easy.

    Basically Sam.....why bother? If BBL starts to tout and asks people for money I will tell him to go f himself....until then he is just one of us.
    Okay D2D.

    I won't post in here again.

  35. #1120
    Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 8,807
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    D2D.

    I tried to explain it to you via PM, but your inbox is full.

    There's a reason here---- and I normally wouldn't fuk with this miserable mess, but he deserves it.

    He is a laying the tout framework. Guaranteed.
    My inbox has been cleared. Sorry, I get a lot of PMs and they tend to add up quickly.

First ... 293031323334 Last
Top