Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=21240836'>posted</a> on 02/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
So I am back after a little over an hour and you were only able to up my page views by 25 (The thread is at 17,56 views now).

I am disappointed in you, but you have continued to do as I have said you would and you have continued to talk about me.

My job is to pick winners and drive traffic to my thread and what you say to me and about me both in this thread and outside of it helps drive traffic to this thread so it's like...it's like we are partners and we are both working towards the same goal which is to make me more well known on this forum than I already am. So I'm going to give you 2 betpoints as a payment for service rendered.

I'm going to keep on needing your help Mr. SamDiamond, so let's keep this up. I will see you back in this thread very soon.

I hope you didn't spend all of this last hour on this forum, Mr. SamDiamond. I was busy doing other things and I hope you have more going on in your life besides this forum.

I WILL SEE YOU IN THIS THREAD VERY SOON.
I ask again gravy neck.

What do you get for thread views?

You won't answer.

Seriously tons'o fat.

Do yourself a favor. Tie the fuking rope. Or. Move out of that basement, buy a Mach 3, stop pretending you're black.

I got a PM. And, I think they're right. I think you're retarded. Not in, "Oh, bubba's acting retarded" kind/way, but in a "holy shit, he rides the short bus" way.

Let me clue you in.

People are not coming in to see your picks. They enjoy watching me poke the retarded kid.

They are laughing at you. Not with you porky.