NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    because people could make liquor in their bathtubs you douche

gun manufacture is a very niche market that requires capital, space and technical expertise very few people have

not to mention that smuggling and trafficking guns is impossible compared to drugs and alcohol
    this has been going on since man figured out how to make weapons and trade...literally thousands of years...something tells me its not going to stop anytime soon...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

because people could make liquor in their bathtubs you douche

gun manufacture is a very niche market that requires capital, space and technical expertise very few people have

not to mention that smuggling and trafficking guns is impossible compared to drugs and alcohol
    Douche? Let's not get personal pal, because I can get very filthy myself, as dirty as you want to go.
    Feeling me?

OK, one more shot at keeping this civil.

And you don't need to be a member of Mensa.
    Read this

http://www.guns.com/2012/08/01/3d-printing-gun-control/

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

were there you go, corrupt businessmen and politicians are preventing guns from being banned, that should tell you something about which side is the right side to be on

also which guns are manufactured in europe? any guns i know of are only used by police or armed forces, none on offer for sale to civilians
    great so lets take away all of the civilians guns and then corrupt govs and criminals can have them...im sure people will go along with that...I dont expect anyone who is cool with only police/armys having guns, to understand why US citizens do not want to give them up. bottom line is the guns are not going anywhere, for many reasons...if hundreds of millions of people had not been using them legally the last 3 centuries it might be easier to simply make a law banning them.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You are kidding, right?
    Law changes will not change anyone desperate enough who wants to get a gun from getting a gun.

You care to debate the Eighteenth Amendment with me?
    How'd that work out?

Not only did it not stop the manufacture/sale/transport...... liquor, it put money in the hands of undesirables.

What makes you think the same won't happen with guns.
    There is proven statistics in a country that has done it, that will prove you wrong. There is a link in this thread somewhere for you, find it . Then shut up and stop being such an arrogant yank. You're part of the problem.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

This guy was going to be murdered regardless of whether the US has no guns or a billion guns. These kids were out for blood and hold no regard for human life. If it wasn't a gun, it would be a knife. If it wasn't a knife they would have tried to run him over with their car.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    There is proven statistics in a country that has done it, that will prove you wrong. There is a link in this thread somewhere for you, find it . Then shut up and stop being such an arrogant yank. You're part of the problem.
    Dude, gun control laws here will never work.
    How do you propose to stop it? Every attempt has failed.
    The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result.

Arrogant Yank? Whatever?
    I really don't take to kindly to Euro-trash either, and the few Aussies I met were the most obnoxious people I have ever met.
    Fukkin penal colony.

Post your silly link

brettels

Dude, gun control laws here will never work.
    How do you propose to stop it? Every attempt has failed.
    The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result.

Arrogant Yank? Whatever?
    I really don't take to kindly to Euro-trash either, and the few Aussies I met were the most obnoxious people I have ever met.
    Fukkin penal colony.

Post your silly link
    Geez, no wonder people fly planes through your buildings, asshole.

It's a 4 page thread currently, if you can get up to go to mcdonalds, you can find the link.

Gun control laws don't work? How about you haven't even tried proper gun laws to start with! When your country finally if ever does implement a proper nationwide gun law, there will be benefits.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Come on brettels. Don't you understand that guns are apart of the fabric of the nation.

Couldnt have got rid of most of those pesky natives without them.

stevenash

Geez, no wonder people fly planes through your buildings, asshole.

It's a 4 page thread currently, if you can get up to go to mcdonalds, you can find the link.

Gun control laws don't work? How about you haven't even tried proper gun laws to start with! When your country finally if ever does implement a proper nationwide gun law, there will be benefits.
    Dude, I came into this thread civil and posted soundly.
    You came back at me with 'douche'
    I get it, you don't like my opinion, no need to get personal, liberals do that all the time, they get perjorative when somebody doesn't agree with them.

You can not be dealt with civilly, you proved it.

Douche? Asshole? Stay classy Euro-trash, and you people really should look into a bar of soap.

I'm done with you

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Waste of life. Throw the book at these demon-seed

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Waste of life. Throw the book at these demon-seed
    The three punks, yes.

Now regarding Euro-trash, in the late 50's, teen aged gang drop outs were making zip-guns. And they had meatloaf for brains.
    If those kids can make zip-guns 50 years ago, what makes him think it can't be done again, only better, more accurate..........

I'm done with Euro-trash boy, you just can't fix stupid.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

You are spot on...

Too many Americans make excuses for why we have to have so many guns. They think it's about retaining their freedom but don't see how guns have kept us in fear. Look at the war on drugs. Despite what anyone can say, the war on drugs had a huge impact on reducing drug use in the US. The numbers got lower drastically.

We need to have gun reform, especially in these inner cities where people are living in constant fear. The real terrorist is the one's walking our streets. Create the laws then come down hard as hell for anyone carrying a gun. Stop and frisk anyone and you would rid the streets of guns in a few years. If someone commits a crime with a gun, you come down hard as hell (like 3 strikes was for drug use).

This shit is getting out of hand. It's not a color/race issue. It's a societal issue. These young men, black, white, yellow, purple have lost their fukking minds. You have no way of knowing which one will snap next. I rather take my chances with one carrying a knife versus these weapons of mass destruction.

I use to be all for gun rights. I've totally gone backwards. Get rid of all of them. Even if you hunt. Screw it. You shouldn't be killing animals for sport any fukking way. We Americans have it too good. Shooting animals and not even hungry. Fukk that...

well there you go, corrupt businessmen and politicians are preventing guns from being banned, that should tell you something about which side is the right side to be on

also which guns are manufactured in europe? any guns i know of are only used by police or armed forces, none on offer for sale to civilians

as for the worn out excuse that only criminals will have guns, give it a rest, the story is always guys brings out a gun and kills a bunch of people, its never hero gunowner stops masacre, and guns are dangerous even in hands of lawabiding citizens like what these kids did to this australian guy, like what zimmermann did to martin, zimmerman was the most law abiding citizen yet killed an innocent child, there was another case a few months ago were a 'law abiding citizen' came out of his house and shot a guy dead cause he has playing basketball in front of his house

lets face, the gun situation in the states is so depressing its almost comical, and the fact that americans are still defending gun laws makes me feel im living in the twilight zone

as for your other question, guns would slowly come out of circulation, many criminals toss their guns after a crime, many guns will break down, many will be confiscated by the police until very few guns are left in circulation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brettels

brettels

The three punks, yes.

Now regarding Euro-trash, in the late 50's, teen aged gang drop outs were making zip-guns. And they had meatloaf for brains.
    If those kids can make zip-guns 50 years ago, what makes him think it can't be done again, only better, more accurate..........

You have been spoken to the way you speak to people, you don't like it, then don't do it.

brettels

The three punks, yes.

Point out again, you can prevent stupid.

You wont understand that.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I use to be all for gun rights. I've totally gone backwards. Get rid of all of them.
    And if your home is intruded, the intruder has a gun, and the gun you got rid of isn't there to defend you anymore, then what?

I have no need for an assault rifle, get rid of them, don't tell me I can not have a revolver by my nightstand to protect my wife and my possessions from an intruder that has a weapon, even though outlawed, no matter how obtained, has it never the less.

Ban AK type assault weapons, fine, don't tell me I can not protect my home with a pistol though, this is where the problem starts with me.
    I am not going to take that pistol outdoors, I have it for one reason, to protect my home

stevenash

Point out again, you can prevent stupid.

You wont understand that.
    You are hard headed, read my above post, that is where I stand.
    Deal with it.

brettels

And if your home is intruded, the intruder has a gun, and the gun you got rid of isn't there to defend you anymore, then what?

I have no need for an assault rifle, get rid of them, don't tell me I can not have a revolver by my nightstand to protect my wife and my possessions from an intruder that has a weapon, even though outlawed, no matter how obtained, has it never the less.

Ban AK type assault weapons, fine, don't tell me I can not protect my home with a pistol though, this is where the problem starts with me.
    I am not going to take that pistol outdoors, I have it for one reason, to protect my home
    And once again, you can protect your home with your pistol. As long as you have a license for it. I'm not saying to ban outright! We haven't even done that. But the gun laws here will prevent a lot of assholes from having a gun themselves and breaking into your home with a gun. The chances of that happening under our gun laws have made it almost impossible for that to happen.

Anyone who has committed a crime can never have a gun, police make sure of it. The odds of it happening under our law is greatly in your favor.

As you keep saying, a criminal is still going to commit crime, no shit. But, with proper gun laws, you're going to have more of a chance to protect yourself. Most of these thugs probably wouldn't do anything without a gun any way, it's the gun that makes them feel powerful, without they are just weak scum.

MatI

Nash,

What do you think happens more often?

Home invasion resulting in shooting death (of either the perp or resident) or domestic violence resulting in shooting death.

Mac4Lyfe

Please tell me how many times you've had to protect your home in the past? This ain't the OK corral. The best way to protect yourself is to lock your bedroom door. Most all break ins are folks trying to steal something. Most of the time, they're hoping you're not home. If they do catch you at home, more than likely, they catch you without your gun anyway. Most gun owners have a higher chance of getting killed by their own guns versus defending themselves. Do your research. Please show us how many times a homeowner protected themselves with their own gun? Sure, it makes us feel secure somehow but If someone wants to kill you, they can wait for you to get out of your house. We are all vulnerable to psychopaths.

I say ban all guns in certain areas (say inner cities). Too hard to keep up with what's legal and what's not. They all kill.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Nash,

What do you think happens more often?

Home invasion resulting in shooting death (of either the perp or resident) or domestic violence resulting in shooting death.
    Domestic stats dominate.

MatI

Domestic stats dominate.
    Let's hope the wife doesnt do anything silly.

You might have to 'stand your ground'.

Mac4Lyfe

Which is one more reason to ban all guns. Some of these witches are straight up crazy. I'm more worried about them than the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Let's hope the wife doesnt do anything silly.

You might have to 'stand your ground'.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Just execute the two afro-american thugs and their Wigger buddy right now !

Mac4Lyfe

I'm all for public executions. The more the merrier. Speedy trial and quick justice. I'm also for chopping off limbs too. Hard to steal something with nothing but nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Just execute the two afro-american thugs and their Wigger buddy right now !

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    great so lets take away all of the civilians guns and then corrupt govs and criminals can have them...im sure people will go along with that...I dont expect anyone who is cool with only police/armys having guns, to understand why US citizens do not want to give them up. bottom line is the guns are not going anywhere, for many reasons...if hundreds of millions of people had not been using them legally the last 3 centuries it might be easier to simply make a law banning them.
    its working just fine in europe, and we have far more civil liberties than us citizens have

ban them, dont ban them, just dont pretend that there is a logical reason behind it, you just want to be able to shoot each others brains out, thats why i will keep my distance

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Douche? Let's not get personal pal, because I can get very filthy myself, as dirty as you want to go.
    Feeling me?

OK, one more shot at keeping this civil.

And you don't need to be a member of Mensa.
    Read this

http://www.guns.com/2012/08/01/3d-printing-gun-control/
    sorry about the insult, i removed it a few minutes after the post, heat of the moment kind of thing, pro gun arguments get on my nerves cause they dont make sense yet for some reason people still use them to defend guns

if guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns yeeeeeey

you know why your argument doesnt make sense? because yes criminals will always have guns, but making them legal puts them in the hands of law abiding citizens, and those are crimes that can be prevented, they happen every single day, this crime a perfect example, trayvon martin another one

law abiding citizens are 99% morons, and putting guns in their hands is criminal, if you notice every time there is outcry about guns its because a law abiding citizen shot someone, yes you'll never stop criminals, but you better stop the moron that goes around with a gun thinking he's robocop

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30710

Should be a hate crime.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9243

Couple of good posts in this thread.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Obama said the 3 suspects could've been his sons

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Knew they were black before I even s pics.. Saw headline, knew it.....

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Obama said the 3 suspects could've been his sons

Obama has list it since bin laden

show the photos obama

Mac4Lyfe

Wow - you had to go way back to 2002 for that last link...

The other 2 links are very minor. There's more killings in the US in one weekend than those knife incidents that took place all year.

You're proving the point that getting rid of all our guns might be a good thing.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Check parts 2 and 3 as well. Good stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brettels

brettels

Notice one thing. It was a buy back, not a hand in.

First 1234567 ... Last