leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    no i'm not but what if i was?

not all blacks are bad.

actually most blacks are good.

it's the niqqas that are the problem.

don't be so judgmental, you cracker ass cracker!!!
    o really?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    o really?
    Yes.

Even if you simply generalize this to African-Americans, there is still a whole world of black people.

It's the outliers that make the news. It's the overly gay queers, and the uber ghetto thugs, and the riflemen that the stereotype is based on. When in reality, they make up a very insignificant portion of the population as a whole.

Imagine, if my whole race was stereotyped as a Rifleman, or a Rush limbaugh, or a Keith Olberman.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks taking a major hit on this one across globe

Story getting bigger

Obama must feel disgraced

Where is Jay Z???? YOU RACIST MOTHER FUKKER

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Story getting bigger

It will just infuriate the non African-American black people even more.

I don't think there is a demographic that hates American-Blacks more than true African Blacks. It's amazing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2344

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-25-15 at 08:57 AM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold

What would be the greatest day in American history if these kids got publicly executed on national tv

Streets would be full f joy in most parts of usa

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Australians, burn the american flags until these penetrates are executed and america bans guns. nuff said

jjgold

Brett good point

How can we argue it??

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Australians, burn the american flags until these penetrates are executed and america bans guns. nuff said
    Could have just as easily ran him over or beat him to death with a baseball bat. Are you saying having a gun made them want to kill someone?

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Could have just as easily ran him over or beat him to death with a baseball bat. Are you saying having a gun made them want to kill someone?
    They are too weak to beat him with a baseball bat, a gun makes it easy for weak people to feel big. Without a gun, I doubt these kids would of done anything. Just put black people back on the farms, but don't let them handle our food thanks. Still america needs a kick in the ass for there gun laws.

ChalkyDog

What would be the greatest day in American history if these kids got publicly executed on national tv

Streets would be full f joy in most parts of usa
    Tend to agree with this in this instance.

Usually, I find the best punishment is to let them rot for the rest of their life in jail, as I find that much more cruel than the death penalty. However, in this case, I don't find the comforts of a jail cell to be appropriate. Hanging these fukkers from a telephone pole like a pair of chucks is the way to go.

brettels

Ok, just had an angry rant. Now I've got my inner racist out and it is gone for a while.

All that needs to be done in america is change your gun laws. You're too over populated and have dumb asses walking around with guns, take some penetrating control and make it a safe and great place again, America isn't great anymore and it hasn't been for such a long time now. I remember always wanting to go to America, but for a good 10 years, I just think its a narrow minded land of thugs and rednecks.

jjgold

Dont get me wrong..whites do sick shit too like Boston bombers and other rapists, murders....

It just seems more blacks kill but majority are black on black

even if white kids did this hang the mother fukkers

ChalkyDog

Ok, just had an angry rant. Now I've got my inner racist out and it is gone for a while.

All that needs to be done in america is change your gun laws. You're too over populated and have dumb asses walking around with guns, take some penetrating control and make it a safe and great place again, America isn't great anymore and it hasn't been for such a long time now. I remember always wanting to go to America, but for a good 10 years, I just think its a narrow minded land of thugs and rednecks.
    It's the news, bud.

95% of this great country are not represented by that. We are still a great nation, but the greatness is being overshadowed by overwhelming idiocy.

I love my guns, and there wont be a goddamn thing anyone can do to take them from me. Not a law, not a person, not anything. Guns are as big a part of the American story as Kangaroo's and beaches are a part of the Australian narrative.

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    It's the news, bud.

95% of this great country are not represented by that. We are still a great nation, but the greatness is being overshadowed by overwhelming idiocy.

I love my guns, and there wont be a goddamn thing anyone can do to take them from me. Not a law, not a person, not anything. Guns are as big a part of the American story as Kangaroo's and beaches are a part of the Australian narrative.
    Its fools like you with what you just said that gives the world the view of americans as being dumb uneducated gun holding idiots.

ChalkyDog

Its fools like you with what you just said that gives the world the view of americans as being dumb uneducated gun holding idiots.
    You assume I'm an idiot, because I enjoy a hobby that is deeply rooted in my nations culture.

Well done.

Watch out for Dingo's.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Story getting bigger

brettels

You assume I'm an idiot, because I enjoy a hobby that is deeply rooted in my nations culture.

Well done.

Watch out for Dingo's.
    "Nations Culture"

Guns are "deeply rooted" in all western countries.

Excuses excuses.

ChalkyDog

"Nations Culture"

Guns are "deeply rooted" in all western countries.

Excuses excuses.
    What if I were to tell you, that law is rarely the answer to solving problems.

Some of the worst gun related crime cities are in states with the harshest gun laws. Oakland, Baltimore, Chicago, etc.

What have those laws done? Not a goddamn thing.

Laws are rarely the answer if it doesn't help educate the people. Learning how to properly use and respect guns will effect change way before some ill-devised legislation.

Use the war on drugs as an example that more laws equal a bigger problem.

In the meantime, try not to tred on some of the very few freedoms I have left, due to morons who can't handle their shit.

It would be like Australia making gambling illegal, because a minority of people in your country have ruined their lives by gambling irresponsibly. (This is the reasoning used by my great country).
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 08-20-13 at 07:49 PM.

brettels

What if I were to tell you, that law is rarely the answer to solving problems.

Some of the worst gun related crime cities are in states with the harshest gun laws. Oakland, Baltimore, Chicago, etc.

What have those laws done? Not a goddamn thing.

Laws are rarely the answer if it doesn't help educate the people. Learning how to properly use and respect guns will effect change way before some ill-devised legislation.

Use the war on drugs as an example that more laws equal a bigger problem.

In the meantime, try not to tred on some of the very few freedoms I have left, due to morons who can't handle their shit.
    I disagree, law is a must. And in those areas, maybe the law isn't hard enough.

Gun laws can come in hard, like here in Australia. You can still have a gun here, it's just not as easy, and the strictest of rules are in place when you get your gun license.
    All it does is prevent dumb asses from being in posession of one. Gun law changes in Australia made a huge difference, yet you can still have a gun. Laws can prevent other morons from ruining it for yourself.

ChalkyDog

I disagree, law is a must. And in those areas, maybe the law isn't hard enough.

Gun laws can come in hard, like here in Australia. You can still have a gun here, it's just not as easy, and the strictest of rules are in place when you get your gun license.
    All it does is prevent dumb asses from being in posession of one. Gun law changes in Australia made a huge difference, yet you can still have a gun. Laws can prevent other morons from ruining it for yourself.
    Here's why it doesn't work. People who want to own a gun responsbily will be burdened by the law, as Criminals don't give a shit what the law is.

Get it?

And, it doesn't get more strict than California gun laws. Unless you go the Mexican way, but obviously that has worked wonders for them.

Point being, laws don't stop criminals, whereas education does in an overwhelming fashion.

Don't let the media trick you into believing more laws equal a better tomorrow.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 08-20-13 at 08:01 PM.

brettels

Here's why it doesn't work. People who want to own a gun responsbily will be burdened by the law, as Criminals don't give a shit what the law is.

Get it?

And, it doesn't get more strict than California gun laws. Unless you go the Mexican way, but obviously - that has worked wonders for them.

Point being, laws don't stop criminals, whereas education does in an overwhelming fashion.
    Using Mexico is a terrible example when it's well known that even there law enforcers are also corrupt.

No shit there will always be criminals. But, when the gun laws are changed like I say, crime/murder statistics will be slashed in a positive way. If you don't do anything stupid you will be fine so don't say it's gonna change for yourself! Wouldn't it be nice for Americans to feel safer to go outside and exercise? Don't be so selfish and narrow minded in your thinking.

I know criminals don't give a shit why the law is, but if laws are change and it makes it harder for them to do anything at all or get away with it, then it's a win for society!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Get it?
    Yes, but the thousands of general idiots like these three guys that have easy access to guns now won't. The alcoholic or scorned lover won't have a gun at hand.

And they can be enforced if the populace is compliant to the changes like we were after the Port Arthur masacre. Gun ownership was as free as the US prior to that. A couple of my school friends had Chinese copy AK 47s at 15yo.

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes, but the thousands of general idiots like these three guys that have easy access to guns now won't. The alcoholic or scorned lover won't have a gun at hand.

And they can be enforced if the populace is compliant to the changes like we were after the Port Arthur masacre. Gun ownership was as free as the US prior to that. A couple of my school friends had Chinese copy AK 47s at 15yo.
    Chalky just wont understand

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
    - Plato

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    The guy was a baseball player and he outweigh them by 50 lbs each. He would have probably grabbed their baseball bat and beat them to death if they tried that. You never hear in the news someone was beaten to death with a bat or a shovel or a 2x4 very often. Most of the times is cowards using guns to shoot innocent.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave pavyracer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Should be charged as a hate crime.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    One of them was white JJ.

Suspects are all black -10000 cashes again...books gonna lower the limits again

Nothin like doin life in prison "for fun"....oh you blacks...if I were really forced to come up with a word that describes these gentleman it would be ummm ohhhh let me think for a minute this is hard

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Should be charged as a hate crime.
    If it was 3 whites killin a black for fun yes (cue the protests, threats of riots/violence, Obama sayin that could be his son, Sharpton race baiters from allover assembling)...but since that never happens and we're stuck with the ol 3 blacks killing an intelligent white college student for fun its no biggie

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Australia is an island sir...entirely different story...we have the most dangerous non-warzone to live in in the world IMMEDIATELY to our south with what amounts to a 1500 mile unprotected OPEN BORDER

When states actually wise up and try to enforce immigration laws the federal government actually has the audacity to intervene and stop them (the illegals all vote Democrat naturally) despite the illegals draining welfare, bankrupting cities, unable to speak English and coming from hell on earth whose only contribution to the world's economy is narcotics trafficking in which their entire country turns a blind eye to (along with whatever other crimes the drug gangs feel like committing in fighting for control over the drug corridors)....THAT is why you need guns...our government gave up on any form of logical governance years ago.

Also we've got some blacks that like to kill ppl for good reasons like a pair of Nike's, cell phone, $20 bucks, for fun/passtime, etc.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-20-13 at 10:16 PM.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If it was 3 whites killin a black for fun yes.......but since that never happens and we're stuck with the ol 3 blacks killing an intelligent white college student for fun its no biggie
    Shotting up schools and movie theatres dont count?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    do you understand what a hate crime charge is?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Once a year an intelligent white (60% of population) failure with a superiority complex snaps after realizing his life sucks rooster (James Holmes just kicked out of college that hed been goin to for 6 years tryin to get his doctorate, Adam Lanza just a complete psycho that lived with his mom) and shoots up a place bc hes depressed/psychotic/suicidal...once an hour random blacks (14% of population) get bored and kill somebody
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-20-13 at 10:29 PM.

First 12345 ... Last