riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    .. the answer to that ridiculous is that it does matter.. either way.

just as it does not matter if i prefer Chef Boyardee "Ravioli" or Kraft "Macaroni & Cheese"
    more salt.. or more pepper.. does not matter and has nothing to do with social conduct and morals.

i bet if Congress was entirely gay.. there would be a helluva a lot more gay bars... and a helluva lot less wars.

Less wars is cool with me. Gay bars are elective. If you don't like them.. you don't have to go.
    People that are living in a war-torn environment do not have that same option not to go.

They are in it. *
    It matters to him though. It defines his manhood. His penis is that much bigger for thinking the way he does...

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

could you stupid fukks quit quoting the old testament when talking to christians. christians follow jesus and the new testament.

for the record, i don't follow anything. at least get it right though.

riffraff24

"The Old Testament lays the foundation for the teachings and events found in the New Testament. The Bible is a progressive revelation. If you skip the first half of any good book and try to finish it, you will have a hard time understanding the characters, the plot, and the ending. In the same way, the New Testament is only completely understood when it is seen as a fulfillment of the events, characters, laws, sacrificial system, covenants, and promises of the Old Testament."

It's all relevant. Have you tried watching Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings with skipping parts 1 or 2?

Kaabee

not christian. never read bible. but for christians, jesus made most of old testament laws obsolete.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    It matters to him though. It defines his manhood. His penis is that much bigger for thinking the way he does...
    i do think that you are right.. a person whose mind/actions are operated by the more primitive parts of the brain , the reward/pleasure center..

pity with these Bible toting types.. is that you really can't explain the problem.. because they refuse to grasp evolution.

Evolution can be proved merely by looking at Martin Sheen and his children.. very close.. but not identical.

or even a Liger.. or a Tigon

Liger:http://randomstory.org/big-cat-liger...biggest-cat/**

Tigon:
    http://thejunglestore.blogspot.com/2...-vs-tigon.html

(male parent is granted the first syllable rights)

**it certainly appears in the Feline genus.. that the face comes from the father. No question.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    not christian. never read bible. but for christians, jesus made most of old testament laws obsolete.
    Did Jesus really? Or did one of the 40 contributors to there Heresy book go off on a little imagination tantrum? Ever play telephone when you were younger? It's hard to communicate 1 sentence throughout a room of 30 people let alone an entire book throughout generations for billions of people.

Ratzz

making a tigon
    Attached Images  

Kaabee

don't care what's true. just pointing out that old testament quotes about stoning and such is more suited for jews as christians don't believe in that stuff.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

the guy is paid to give his opinion, he gives it-libs don't agree with it so now it's a problem, is that about right?

Ratzz

Did Jesus really? Or did one of the 40 contributors to there Heresy book go off on a little imagination tantrum? Ever play telephone when you were younger? It's hard to communicate 1 sentence throughout a room of 30 people let alone an entire book throughout generations for billions of people.

i think what he may be referring to is Christ's statement "Do Unto Others.. As You Would Have Done Unto You" Luke 6:31

in some circles this is referred to as the 11th Commandment.

If this one Commandment is observed.. the other 10 are no longer needed, as they fall under the more general umbrella of this..*

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    the guy is paid to give his opinion, he gives it-libs don't agree with it so now it's a problem, is that about right?
    You can give an opinion respectfully or like a douche. I know common sense is hard for you "conservatives" to handle, but try it out sometime.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    Chris Broussard is paid by ESPN to discuss gay marriage and religion?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Chris Broussard is paid by ESPN to discuss gay marriage and religion?
    He was asked to appear on Outside the Lines and discuss the gay dude. I already forgot his fukkin name.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    He was asked to appear on Outside the Lines and discuss the gay dude. I already forgot his fukkin name.
    I think he was asked to discuss the significance of his being the first to come out as an openly gay athlete. I doubt he was asked for his personal religious beliefs on homosexuality or whether Collins is a real Christian. Those seem rather different to me.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I think he was asked to discuss the significance of his being the first to come out as an openly gay athlete. I doubt he was asked for his personal religious beliefs on homosexuality or whether Collins is a real Christian. Those seem rather different to me.
    He's a religious person talking about a semi-controversial issue on a show about opinions. Obviously, as a Christian, he's not going to be teary eyed and gleaming with hope of a better tmrw b/c some no name NBA player announced he likes banging dudes.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    He's a religious person talking about a semi-controversial issue on a show about opinions. Obviously, as a Christian, he's not going to be teary eyed and gleaming with hope of a better tmrw b/c some no name NBA player announced he likes banging dudes.
    Well said, Frisco.

Frisco gets it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

frisco did kind of sum it up. but broussard's still a tool.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    frisco did kind of sum it up. but broussard's still a tool.
    Never liked the guy but understand where he's coming from. The fake outrage that his comments supposedly sparked is annoying.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i mean most americans understand where he's coming from, and many just don't like it. why should guys that like banging dudes have to keep it a secret? that's gay and achaic if you ask me, there will still be the exact same amount of gay dudes in sports. no one has to like them, but they shouldn't keep it a secret
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i mean most americans understand where he's coming from, and many just don't like it. why should guys that like banging dudes have to keep it a secret? that's gay and achaic if you ask me, there will still be the exact same amount of gay dudes in sports. no one has to like them, but they shouldn't keep it a secret
    They don't have to keep it secret. They choose to. Any gay dude can come out if they want to.

riffraff24

They don't have to keep it secret. They choose to. Any gay dude can come out if they want to.
    Of course. But how easy do you think that is to do? Just read some of the comments on this forum.

Frisco

Of course. But how easy do you think that is to do? Just read some of the comments on this forum.
    Really easy. Look at the red carpet laid out for this no name guy

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bottomline, I've grown more and more to think "fugg ESPN"... They fire/suspend all these people, yet they are the ones that direct the shots and give them the platform to blow up in front of a camera. ESPN knows what it's doing in the name of ratings, but they take the high road and claim like everything that is said is out of their hands.

riffraff24

Really easy. Look at the red carpet laid out for this no name guy
    red carpet? people damning him to hell and calling him a f@ggot?

Frisco

Ppl on a forum that don't matter. Everyone else is supporting the guy

Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i do think that you are right.. a person whose mind/actions are operated by the more primitive parts of the brain , the reward/pleasure center..

pity with these Bible toting types.. is that you really can't explain the problem.. because they refuse to grasp evolution.

Evolution can be proved merely by looking at Martin Sheen and his children.. very close.. but not identical.

or even a Liger.. or a Tigon

Liger:http://randomstory.org/big-cat-liger...biggest-cat/**

Tigon:
    http://thejunglestore.blogspot.com/2...-vs-tigon.html

(male parent is granted the first syllable rights)

**it certainly appears in the Feline genus.. that the face comes from the father. No question.
    That is heredity, because they are from the same family.. Now if you could mate a lion and another animal from a different family like a bear, then that would begin to explain evolution. At this moment it's impossible without altering the DNA of both animals..

riffraff24

Ppl on a forum that don't matter. Everyone else is supporting the guy
    Not just the forum. All over social media and right wing media

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Not just the forum. All over social media and right wing media
    Social media? Get the fukk out. Since when the fukk does anyone care what some dude on twitter has to say? And tell me what right wing media is slamming him? Every channel I see has been praising him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

riffraff24

Social media? Get the fukk out. Since when the fukk does anyone care what some dude on twitter has to say? And tell me what right wing media is slamming him? Every channel I see has been praising him.
    Where the fuk you been? Social media is one of the most vital marketing tools for every industry there is. Billions of dollars rely on social media but "who the fuk cares" lol.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Where the fuk you been? Social media is one of the most vital marketing tools for every industry there is. Billions of dollars rely on social media but "who the fuk cares" lol.
    You think the gay dude cares what people say on fukkin twitter? Like the dude cares coming from some guy sitting in his underwear eating Cheetos. I don't think he needs marketing from twitter. Guys out doing TV interviews and shit. He will probably write a boom and shit. He'll get paid to speak too. Yeah I bet he really gives a fukk about what people are saying on twitter. LOL. Buy a clue.

riffraff24

You think the gay dude cares what people say on fukkin twitter? Like the dude cares coming from some guy sitting in his underwear eating Cheetos. I don't think he needs marketing from twitter. Guys out doing TV interviews and shit. He will probably write a boom and shit. He'll get paid to speak too. Yeah I bet he really gives a fukk about what people are saying on twitter. LOL. Buy a clue.
    You can't be this uneducated and ignorant can you? It goes beyond "this dude". It's the way a society thinks and a certain group of people who are bullied. My point about social media is that ideas are shared and debated, not with 1 or 2 people, but with millions of people throughout the entire world. Your statement of "social media u fukkin kiddin me" proves you have no business experience and/or knowledge of the number of people who use twitter/facebook etc. Social media has just as much of a reach if not more than the "red carpet interviews" you are talking about. Your initial statement was "this dude has a red carpet"...I simply debated that that's not the case if there are millions of people calling him a f@ggot and saying hes going to hell; it's also the reason other gays are scared to come out.

School yourself lil boy http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Uhhhh......well, he is. And he is.

If he doesn't want to get bashed, don't announce to the world that you like to suck cokk and cornhole other men. Keep your sex life in your bedroom.

Like normal people do.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    ESPN botched it again, they are really the biggest joke on the planet.

Why in the hell would we give two shits about what Chris Broussard thinks about homosexuality. REPORT THE NEWS NOT SOME MIDGETS OPINION.

Broussard said being an open homosexual is "an open rebellion" to God.

I'm already an atheist for years, but between Jason Terry saying god talked to him before the Celtics game and this stupid bullshit I could honestly go take a monster cleveland steamer on the bible right now.
    shouldn't you be out suckin dik faggottt..

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh......well, he is. And he is.

If he doesn't want to get bashed, don't announce to the world that you like to suck cokk and cornhole other men. Keep your sex life in your bedroom.

Like normal people do.
    He is going to hell lol.. And im goin to fuckin disneyland. same shit

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

You can't be this uneducated and ignorant can you? It goes beyond "this dude". It's the way a society thinks and a certain group of people who are bullied. My point about social media is that ideas are shared and debated, not with 1 or 2 people, but with millions of people throughout the entire world. Your statement of "social media u fukkin kiddin me" proves you have no business experience and/or knowledge of the number of people who use twitter/facebook etc. Social media has just as much of a reach if not more than the "red carpet interviews" you are talking about. Your initial statement was "this dude has a red carpet"...I simply debated that that's not the case if there are millions of people calling him a f@ggot and saying hes going to hell; it's also the reason other gays are scared to come out.

School yourself lil boy http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf
    You act like the gay dude should care what people on twitter say. Are you that fukkin dumb? He took phone calls from 2 presidents, is doing interviews, and u think he gives a fukk what people on twitter says? This guys gonna make 10 times the Monet from this than he ever did in his forgettable NBA career. You should get off twitter and go cuddle with your boyfriend.

First ... 34567 Last