Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Let's all chill out and get faded?!?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Keep sexuality to yourself like I do mine. I like women but don't find it necessary to announce it to the world.
    You just did.

Why did you feel the need to tell everyone?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

You dont care what Broussard says about homosexuality because you dont agree with, i dont want to hear all the frauds cheering Collins meanwhile who gives a fuk why even talk about,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I care because as a sports fan when I turn on ESPN I dont give two shits to hear what Chris Broussards take on the lords word is. Its absolutely comical. Quoting of the bible and so forth.....should we have Bob Levy tell us what the Torah says about it? Who gives a shit what these guys' religion says about what Jason Collins is doing. It is so asanine to think that they just "know" how its supposed to be because they speak to god. What makes them so special that god talks to him. I was raised catholic my whole life before becoming Atheist and in that whole time God never spoke to me or any of my friends or siblings.

He does have the right to do so.....with his buddies. Not on espn, you are held to a different standard. Chris Broussard embarrassed the penetrate out of himself. Buts its ok because God speaks to him. If any other analyst that wasnt catholic said what he said minus the jesus crap they would be screwed.

Come on ZBOIZ just because you drew a tough hand in life and grew up in a trailer park in baton rouge, it doesnt mean you are hopeless on getting educated. I dont think someone like you who has had sex with their sister should be commenting on anyone who is gay.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Isn't gambling considered a sin? We're all doomed here, gay or straight.

KingJD31

Dr.stale you clearly want Collins dick

Hadley13

Quote Originally Posted by double View Post
    Nope, only losing!

Skeletor42
    Update your status
    Skeletor42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8428

Hey anybody know if the warriors/nuggets goes over or under 214 tomorrow?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Dr.stale you clearly want Collins dick
    The other 5th graders must find you hilarious.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

You want truth ? People use the Bible as a weapon to satisfy their intolerance.

Oh, you hate homosexuality cause the Bible is against it? But your fine with the players working on Sunday, getting tattoos, getting divorces , having kids out of wedlock, drinking, engaging in premarital sex and many other things ?
    Kobe Bryant was accused of Rape... Oh wait, he was just cheating on his wife multiple times, that's okay. No Christian outcry ...

Can somebody please point my to the passage in the Bible that states that its okay to partake in sins except those that are high social issues, cause I am pretty sure the Bible says all sin is equal.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

Oh, you hate homosexuality cause the Bible is against it? But your fine with the players working on Sunday, getting tattoos, getting divorces , having kids out of wedlock, drinking, engaging in premarital sex and many other things ?
    Kobe Bryant was accused of Rape... Oh wait, he was just cheating on his wife multiple times, that's okay. No Christian outcry ...

Can somebody please point my to the passage in the Bible that states that its okay to partake in sins except those that are high social issues, cause I am pretty sure the Bible says all sin is equal.

great points ....... but they will be ignored by the ignorant
    people dont like logic and common sense

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Someone explain how the hottest topic on a sports betting forum is about Religion and Fags.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Someone explain how the hottest topic on a sports betting forum is about Religion and Fags.
    We could talk about those insecurities if you would like.

Hadley13

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

I think what it comes down to is not understanding homosexuality.. Premarital sex and drinking are tolerated not because they're biblically okay, but because people understand why you would do that. For a heterosexual to understand why you would sleep with another man, dosnt make sense. Either way I don't have a dog in the fight..

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Mike Wallace was right on.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Fring View Post
    Mike Wallace was right on.
    theres actually notthing wrong with what wallace or broussard said

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    You just did.

Why did you feel the need to tell everyone?
    Exactly

Tire boy probably trying to
    Cover something

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Christians You know how many of you faceless, backstabbing, hypocrites I have met in my life? It's a hell of a lot!!! Don't throw rocks when you live in the glass house is all I'm saying. Cause the typical full of shit "Sunday Christian" far outweighs the rest. They are dwelling in filth like the rest of you! This site is a prime example a "true Christian" does not gamble on sports or talk shit with this crowd in here.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not gonna lie I do not affiliate myself with any organized religion as I am agnostic and proud. However religion does not dictate a persons true soul, self value, or integrity. Some of the most worthless, backstabbing, people I know with "convienent morals" are Chistians. Just because you claim the title does not mean you live it. And once again this is a gambling site with some crazed out motherfukkers on board! WWJD? lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy, and riffraff24

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Religion is just something for people to hide behind. It protects them when they're scared and it's used as a tool to justify their bigotry.

Although I agree it causes a lot of problems in the world, it also helps keep the sheep in line.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Religion is just something for people to hide behind. It protects them when they're scared and it's used as a tool to justify their bigotry.

Although I agree it causes a lot of problems in the world, it also helps keep the sheep in line.
    These types of generalizations are just as bad as all the religious people using the Bible to justify their feelings towards gays. Keep it up pal

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    It's not an opinion though. What he said is a 100% fact. Homosexuals are sick degenerate people that need help. The fact that they suffer from HIV, STDs and other assorted form of mental illness at higher rates backs up that fact.
    So here we have another genius that thinks his opinions are facts.

KingJD31

Nothing to be ashamed of if you like a dick every now and then, I'm not a homophobe i just don't like when guys who are clearly craving a dick like yourself pretend youre not, own up to it
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    The other 5th graders must find you hilarious.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Nothing to be ashamed of if you like a dick every now and then, I'm not a homophobe i just don't like when guys who are clearly craving a dick like yourself pretend youre not, own up to it
    Just as Broussard thinks he hears God when he wants his own opinions validated, you seem to hear what you want to hear. How you figure what DrStale has said shows his homosexual tendencies only says something not very flattering about you.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasFunke View Post
    This was a bad move by espn..he is a former pastor and they should have known he would have strong views on this before asking him to comment

That being said, he was out of line

no shit. they had a general idea of what he'd say and thats why they put him on the air. it creates controversy and debate. why else do they talk about Tim Tebow from June to February? why else would they pay guys like Skip Bayless 6 figures annually? they generate ratings and keep people talking about ESPN.

btw, there's nothing wrong with his comments. he disagrees with that lifestyle and said it tastefully. he didn't bash gays, so what's the problem?

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    These types of generalizations are just as bad as all the religious people using the Bible to justify their feelings towards gays. Keep it up pal
    Will do thanks!

Name:  funny-Jesus-before-after-crazy.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  44.3 KB

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

pretty disappointing to hear bubba watson is an ignorant god loving doosh as well. He tweeted Chris thanks for sharing your faith God is good.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    pretty disappointing to hear bubba watson is an ignorant god loving doosh as well. He tweeted Chris thanks for sharing your faith God is good.
    These fools and their hocus pocus wizardry. If they didn't have their religion to hide behind they might be able to see how ironic it is for a black person to express this kind of hate.

g_sept1
    g_sept1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Broussard is a jackass, but Skip Bayless is the worst! What did that moron have to say about this issue?

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Quote Originally Posted by double View Post
    Nowhere in the bible is it stated that gambling is a sin. The acquisition of quick money may be a sin....but that would make so many professions in this country sinful.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Doesn't the bible also say it is a sin to have tattoos? Why doesn't Broussard cry over Birdman and all his tattoos.

jsmithj88

The bible says a lot of shit that people ignore or choose not to follow. To pick and choose is hypocritical.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Tofudog View Post

this is the worst and stupidest fkng quote and it tilts me to no end every time i see it. it is just false.

oh morgan freeman's dumbass is so fkng clever and ahead of the curve and liberal. jesus fkng christ it's so tilting, and i'm running good right now (and liberal)..

no matter how you feel on the issue, it IS a phobia -- Webster: an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something. The term homophobic is fine the way it is used. Morgan Freeman though -- SUPER COOL.

regardless of how irrational it is, and how much you want to hate on homophobes (i couldnt care less on the issue), stop trying to cleverly misinterpret / improperly define words and think you're doing something totally hip/awesome/cool/ahead of the time.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    The bible says a lot of shit that people ignore or choose not to follow. To pick and choose is hypocritical.
    Old testament also says to kill non-virgin wives.

First 123456 ... Last