opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    He is going to hell lol.. And im goin to fuckin disneyland. same shit
    Riff.....seriously, you're gay, right?

No way anyone would get so bent out of shape over all this unless they enjoyed cornholing themselves.

It's cool, bro. No one will judge you here. So you're gay. No biggie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    You can't be this uneducated and ignorant can you? It goes beyond "this dude". It's the way a society thinks and a certain group of people who are bullied. My point about social media is that ideas are shared and debated, not with 1 or 2 people, but with millions of people throughout the entire world. Your statement of "social media u fukkin kiddin me" proves you have no business experience and/or knowledge of the number of people who use twitter/facebook etc. Social media has just as much of a reach if not more than the "red carpet interviews" you are talking about. Your initial statement was "this dude has a red carpet"...I simply debated that that's not the case if there are millions of people calling him a f@ggot and saying hes going to hell; it's also the reason other gays are scared to come out.

School yourself lil boy http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/S...Report2012.pdf
    Comparing how Businesses use social media to reach people vs. an individuals opinion is the dumbest thing ever.. No one is taking out advertisements saying Jason Collins is going to hell. Quit tooting your own horn and thinking your so smart RiffRaff. Why dont you brag some more about how hot your wife is! Lol

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    You act like the gay dude should care what people on twitter say. Are you that fukkin dumb? He took phone calls from 2 presidents, is doing interviews, and u think he gives a fukk what people on twitter says? This guys gonna make 10 times the Monet from this than he ever did in his forgettable NBA career. You should get off twitter and go cuddle with your boyfriend.

You obviously can't comprehend what I am saying. Sorry I cannot give you a brain over the internet so not sure why i'm trying to. Carry on lil lad.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

No way anyone would get so bent out of shape over all this unless they enjoyed cornholing themselves.

Exactly.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley13 View Post
    Comparing how Businesses use social media to reach people vs. an individuals opinion is the dumbest thing ever.. No one is taking out advertisements saying Jason Collins is going to hell. Quit tooting your own horn and thinking your so smart RiffRaff. Why dont you brag some more about how hot your wife is! Lol
    Not according to riffraff

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

dicks are for chicks silly rabbit..the fact that the president called to congratulate a guy for sucking dik, well that's just sad. Go be gay and cornhole each other and leave the rest of us alone already..get over your gay selves.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

RiffRaff, did you get mad over the Mike Wallace tweet too? That was nothing but what every straight dude thinks daily. And not a mention about gay people going to hell, yet people went bonkers over it.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    RiffRaff, did you get mad over the Mike Wallace tweet too? That was nothing but what every straight dude thinks daily. And not a mention about gay people going to hell, yet people went bonkers over it.
    Yeah it was incredibly insensitive of Wallace to think women can be beautiful lol. Some ppl need to grow the f*ck up

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Yeah it was incredibly insensitive of Wallace to think women can be beautiful lol. Some ppl need to grow the f*ck up
    No, it's just ignorant to believe the every single individual of on sex is attracted to the opposite sex. Guess what? Gay people exist so start wrapping your heads around it.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Opie how old are you....serious question?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I stopped watching ESPN when they took a shit on free speech

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

too many idiots on this board
    social media is one of the most important outlets in the world

y did mike wallace delete his twitter comment if twitter wasnt important?
    y he hiding his true opinions on the matter?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

Hadley13

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

Because it didn't represent the Dolphins well?

Crate Mayne

Social Media is not one of the most important outlets in the world, its sole purpose these days is to make journalists no longer do investigative reporting... And therefore consistently print false statements and news.

How many times has Justin Bieber and Bill Cosby been killed on Twitter... This year alone?

What someone says in a text to their twitter acct is not newsworthy. Especially when most people are likely drunk when posting. Everyone posts terrible things to their FB/Twitter, only difference is we're not famous. But bottomline who gives a funk what they say? Never even understood the whole athletes are role models thing anyway.

Hadley13

Mike Wallace's comments seriously offended you guys? As a man you should be ashamed of yourself!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Mike Wallace's comments seriously offended you guys? As a man you should be ashamed of yourself!
    couldnt care less about Mike Wallace

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Wait, smoke is gay? What?

jsmithj88

he shud be ashamed of himself for the coward that he is
    shudnt he have the balls to say how he feels?
    dont be scared

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    dicks are for chicks silly rabbit..the fact that the president called to congratulate a guy for sucking dik, well that's just sad. Go be gay and cornhole each other and leave the rest of us alone already..get over your gay selves.
    dicks are are for whoever wants them... Obama called him for being one of a few people that the courage to stand and be seen, where others sat obediently in silence.

The specific acts are irrelevant. That's the whole point.. try to transcend the level of specifics. Grow up, man.. life is not high-school

is it safe to assume that you only associate with people who smoke Marlboros?
    Last edited by Ratzz; 05-02-13 at 12:33 AM.

riffraff24

Glad someone gets it

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Nope. And if I was I wouldnt be afraid to tell a dipshit like you. I have some gay friends yes. But nope I prefer vagina and titties thank you very much.

jsmithj88

the irony in all of this is that gay people feel oppressed for being gay
    but when gay people come out the closet
    its the gay basher that go into hiding
    cuz they are the ones that will be oppressed if they let their true feeligs out .....

Hadley13

he shud be ashamed of himself for the coward that he is
    shudnt he have the balls to say how he feels?
    dont be scared
    He did he tweeted it.. His employer who's paying him millions of dollars asked him to take it down. It's not that hard to understand..

jsmithj88

He did he tweeted it.. His employer who's paying him millions of dollars asked him to take it down. It's not that hard to understand..
    hes a coward, hes too scared to make a stand
    the gay dude came out his closet
    he shud follow and come out of his anti-gay closet
    its not that hard to understand

Crate Mayne

hes a coward, hes too scared to make a stand
    the gay dude came out his closet
    he shud follow and come out of his anti-gay closet
    its not that hard to understand
    The point we're making is he didn't say anything anti-gay..... He said for "HIMSELF" it's pussy all day over looking for a dick. Which is what EVERY straight man thinks. Nowhere in his tweets did he say "gays are terrible people, burn in hell" yada yada.

It's the PC police that look into things too much and make things an issue, when it really isn't one.

Put a hot chick or a hot guy in front of me, I'm taking the chick every time. Now is that such a controversial statement? No, so neither was Wallace's.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    dicks are are for whoever wants them... Obama called him for being one of a few people that the courage to stand and be seen, where others sat obediently in silence.

The specific acts are irrelevant. That's the whole point.. try to transcend the level of specifics. Grow up, man.. life is not high-school

is it safe to assume that you only associate with people who smoke Marlboros?
    I give you credit for making a post that doesnt involve the lakers but come on man..

Hadley13

I think we should all get together, have like 10 drinks, and go at it like soccer hooligans

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
    The point we're making is he didn't say anything anti-gay..... He said for "HIMSELF" it's pussy all day over looking for a dick. Which is what EVERY straight man thinks. Nowhere in his tweets did he say "gays are terrible people, burn in hell" yada yada.

It's the PC police that look into things too much and make things an issue, when it really isn't one.

Put a hot chick or a hot guy in front of me, I'm taking the chick every time. Now is that such a controversial statement? No, so neither was Wallace's.
    i personally dont have any problems with what he tweeted
    he wasnt talking about himself, he was talking about gay people and why they would choose dick over women
    hes insinuating gay people are choosing to be gay , which isnt the case if u ask any1 that is gay
    that tells u he is uninformed and ignorant

the "PC police" didnt need to come after him, he made several tweets minutes later backtracking and apologizing

First ... 4567