EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

I heard he has almost mustered up the confidence to start playing some JV ball soon.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by J_On_A_Roll View Post
    Why is everyone on rose case. This dude is tougher than all of you, especially considering that he came from a rough neighborhood in chicago known as Englewood. Thats where you will get shot at for real. Trust me im from Southside Chicago. And he not coming back for playoffs. Dont make sense to
    The West Bank is also a place you get shot at for real.

ephi408
    ephi408's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the point

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Report: Man Sues Derrick Rose For Missing 2013 Season
    Posted on Apr 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm EST
    A man is claiming Derrick Rose’s refusal to return to the court has led him to have health issues.

CHICAGO – A 25 year old Peoria Illinois man filed a lawsuit Thursday against Chicago Bulls Superstar Derrick Rose. Matthew Thompson, a self-described long-time Bulls fan, and electrician claims Rose missing the entire 2012-2013 NBA regular season has caused him to have mental breakdowns and emotional distress, which ultimately led to obesity issues.

The former MVP is still recovering from an ACL surgery which has caused him to miss the entire season, his status for the playoffs as of Thursday is still unknown.

According to reports, Thompson claims Rose displayed negligent behavior by refusing to return to the court, despite having been cleared by team doctors. He blames his health issues on the MVP’s refusal to return.

No word if Peoria County Officials will take this lawsuit seriously.

Quake
    Quake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Sure wish he would. What a story it would be if he came back & the Bulls somehow knocked off the Heat & made it to the finals... wow

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    Report: Man Sues Derrick Rose For Missing 2013 Season
    Posted on Apr 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm EST
    A man is claiming Derrick Rose’s refusal to return to the court has led him to have health issues.

CHICAGO – A 25 year old Peoria Illinois man filed a lawsuit Thursday against Chicago Bulls Superstar Derrick Rose. Matthew Thompson, a self-described long-time Bulls fan, and electrician claims Rose missing the entire 2012-2013 NBA regular season has caused him to have mental breakdowns and emotional distress, which ultimately led to obesity issues.

The former MVP is still recovering from an ACL surgery which has caused him to miss the entire season, his status for the playoffs as of Thursday is still unknown.

According to reports, Thompson claims Rose displayed negligent behavior by refusing to return to the court, despite having been cleared by team doctors. He blames his health issues on the MVP’s refusal to return.

No word if Peoria County Officials will take this lawsuit seriously.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is everyone on rose case. This dude is tougher than all of you, especially considering that he came from a rough neighborhood in chicago known as Englewood. Thats where you will get shot at for real. Trust me im from Southside Chicago. And he not coming back for playoffs. Dont make sense to
    if he is so tough y hasnt he suited up?
    y is every1 making excuses for him?
    every1 from management to fans to rose himself knows hes scared

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    If by some miracle DROSE returns at 90-100%, the Bulls have as good of shot as any to beat the Heat. They match up extremely well, and Deng does a pretty damn good job guarding Lebron.

The Bulls were playing this season with 2 at most 3 starters logging heavy minutes each night. There were games we were rolling with Nate, Butler, Deng, Mohammed and Boozer, two of those guys will barely see the court when the Bulls are healthy.
    havent u heard?
    rose is only coming back when hes 110% or when god tells him to

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

You don't know what you are talking about. Rose has been protected by those around him especially his ghetto brother for his entire life. I doubt he's ever even thought about bringing any violence into his life. Those around him were well aware of the meal ticket they had and have protected him. He's a fukin head case taking bad advise from selfish people that don't have his long term interests in mind. Whether it's his inner circle, his agent, or Adidas. He's committed more to his "crew" than his team or this city. He'll regret this.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I heard he has almost mustered up the confidence to start playing some JV ball soon.
    Maybe next week he'll have enough confidence to use himself on 2k13

I/O

fwiw

Noah is not close to 100%. Good chance he will miss some (or all) of this series. I can't stand the prick but fact is, he's hurting big time right now and I'm not sure how effective he may be.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    fwiw

Noah is not close to 100%. Good chance he will miss some (or all) of this series. I can't stand the prick but fact is, he's hurting big time right now and I'm not sure how effective he may be.
    A lot of people have been trying to make the case that they're better without him b/c of the way the ball moves. Not really buying it though

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Regarding Noah....sounds bad. He makes all the difference for the team defensively, although if Gibson can log heavy minutes in his place that is not as much of a downgrade. But Lopez could be a tough matchup with his size.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...layoff-series/

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    A lot of people have been trying to make the case that they're better without him b/c of the way the ball moves. Not really buying it though
    they need him more for good team defense

Think they will have trouble scoring in this series with or without him

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Regarding Noah....sounds bad. He makes all the difference for the team defensively, although if Gibson can log heavy minutes in his place that is not as much of a downgrade. But Lopez could be a tough matchup with his size.

great minds think alike

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Could mess with their rotation quite a bit. Bulls will need Butler and Robinson to score some points for them to have a shot imo

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Fck Rose. He better pack it in and retire.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like Noah is out. Gibson seems to be pretty much back to 100% though with his knee. Expect him to log heavy minutes at center.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He didn't say no, though.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

he probably wants out of Chicago

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

His comeback now will hurt the Bulls more. Bulls have learnt to play without him for a season, if he plays now, he will hurt the team chemistry. And he will be really rusty, will at least take a month or 2 to get his game fitness back.

I rather he sit for the season for now.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Time to revisit this thread.

Will Rose Play Round 2

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Time to revisit this thread.

Will Rose Play Round 2
    No.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol how is this still a topic? Obviously he's not coming back this year, or he would have been back 2 months ago when he was cleared by doctors.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Even when he decided to come back? Rose would sit out a month if he broke a fingernail in the future.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

Bulls management has been putting pressure on Derrick Rose for months now, forcing him to play. ACL injuries may take more than 1 year to recover from, both physically and psychologically. A premature return would end up exactly like this:

9 months of rehabilitation after surgery and 6 minutes into the game..
    Last edited by FoxMulder; 05-04-13 at 10:46 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

announcers said today that rose tried to practice w/team in brooklyn but "doubled over in pain and had to stop". so he is or still thinks he is hurt. or was faking.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

well you know hes doesnt want no part of lebron so of course he wont be playing in this series. This is pretty sad though you would NEVER see any of the other greats put their teams through this

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

He should not return until next season if he wants to prolong his career.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

should retire now and start his path to bankruptcy early

kushkhronicles
    kushkhronicles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

He wont play this year, will play next year. From a coaching stand point doesnt make sense to TRY and roll him into rotation, now when he hasnt played the whole or some of the season. The bulls are ok, but will be a better team once D Rose is 100% (for him).

First 12