Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    With you on the Canadiens, Braves, and OKC.

I like the white sox here, but then again I like them pretty much every game so...

I think the Celts win this one, JR Smith's boneheaded comments about the sweep lit a fire in Boston, and they know this is their last shot as a crew, can't envision them losing it at home.
    Wanna put your two points where your mouth is? Lol....

My thinking is the opposite. NYK showed their AZZ last game and were called out on it by every single radio and tv host in the nation for their stupid antics. They are absolutely, 100% going to want to make up for that. No matter how hard the Celts play they just do not have the talent that the Knicks so.

Prediction:

Knicks 103 - Celtics 82

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post

My thinking is the opposite. NYK showed their AZZ last game and were called out on it by every single radio and tv host in the nation for their stupid antics. They are absolutely, 100% going to want to make up for that. No matter how hard the Celts play they just do not have the talent that the Knicks so.

Prediction:

Knicks 103 - Celtics 82
    All true. But I don't see this Knicks squad being one that plays well with their backs pushed to the wall. Melo and JR are only good when they see everything going in the bucket and things are easy. My hatred of this Knicks squad may be blurring things, but I am not a Celts fan by any means either, guess we shall see later today.

Either Knicks run away with it or Celts win. I think if you played it a thousand times, Knicks would have a higher average score, but the Celts would cover 55-60% of the time.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

All true. But I don't see this Knicks squad being one that plays well with their backs pushed to the wall. Melo and JR are only good when they see everything going in the bucket and things are easy. My hatred of this Knicks squad may be blurring things, but I am not a Celts fan by any means either, guess we shall see later today.

Either Knicks run away with it or Celts win. I think if you played it a thousand times, Knicks would have a higher average score, but the Celts would cover 55-60% of the time.
    Should be a great one!!!!!!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

And yes, I brought back the 'hot' avatar.....she has been by far my winningest avatar since I started on SBR!!

Kazzlar
    Update your status
    Kazzlar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Glad u changed your avatar back!! And congratz on a nice page, I dont tail you blindly ( i probably should ), but I do see if I'm going against you on anything. Keep up the hard work. I just started sports betting last fall and getting killed so far. NHL has been my saving grace.

tto827

What are your thoughts on the NHL grand salami tonight?

Home -2.5 looks as good to me as anything I have seen in a long time.

Home teams are going 3-1 or 4-0 tonight, only way I see this losing is a road team dominating and winning 6-1 or some crazy stuff.

Bawth
    Bawth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know why everyone likes the habs today, since Eller, Max Pac, and Gionta are all out. The only way i see them winning is if Price can outplay Anderson and Subban carries the rest of his team.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

What are your thoughts on the NHL grand salami tonight?

Home -2.5 looks as good to me as anything I have seen in a long time.

Home teams are going 3-1 or 4-0 tonight, only way I see this losing is a road team dominating and winning 6-1 or some crazy stuff.
    While I think this is very solid analysis based on your predictions for tonight, I cannot get there because the Canucks are such a wildcard. I could easily see them winning OR losing 5-0.....I have no feel, and because I am a Canucks fan I am not going to try and force it.

I see the value there for some people.....I just can't get there myself.

ALSO, of course the KC game has been postponed.....and those were such good plays yesterday and today.....

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Bawth View Post
    I don't know why everyone likes the habs today, since Eller, Max Pac, and Gionta are all out. The only way i see them winning is if Price can outplay Anderson and Subban carries the rest of his team.

Better overall team, at home, the knowledge that they cannot lose this game, Ottawa knowing that if they do lose this they have still accomplished their goal of a split in the first two.....tonight is Montreal's game and I think they win in this spot 3 games out of 4......

Also, teams rise to occassions....Eller being hurt will spark the Canadiens (especially now that they know he will be fine) and with some good players out other guys will step into those positions....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Prediction:

Knicks 103 - Celtics 82
    Hey asshole, go fuk yourself! I could give a rat's ass about what people think on an internet forum. Unlike you shithead who lives for a worshiping band of idiots who actually think you can pick winners!Yeah you're in the in the running for POTM alright, only in your case it's "Pussy of the month"

mikejamm

I turned it off....I literally could not watch another damn minute. My two unders are already in the trash, I hope the Bulls somehow come back and cover 1.5 so that I only end up down 1 unit on this game. I actually want to hit the under 206.5 right now with another $220 but I just cannot.....it seems when I average down lately it has backfired.....
    It's because you're a fuk'in dark thrower and don't know shit about researching a game!

mikejamm

Wow.....I felt like a genius when I took Det in reg and OT. Up 4-1 in the third. ....

I wish I knew what to say.
    Just say you're a fuk'in idiot who will eventually go broke!

tto827

How did I know when I saw that MikeJamm posted in here that it would be worthless drivel?

Answer: Because he is a no-life POS whose largest life accomplishment is getting SBR to increase the number of payouts in a free poker tourney.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Hey asshole, go fuk yourself! I could give a rat's ass about what people think on an internet forum. Unlike you shithead who lives for a worshiping band of idiots who actually think you can pick winners!Yeah you're in the in the running for POTM alright, only in your case it's "Pussy of the month"
    Think someone needs to do Grade 2 math again.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

MikeJamm=unstable. Downshift dude, take your meds, cuddle your guitar.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Small bet to lay off against our series bet for Memphis....cost of $20....the way this playoff has been going I can see it happening and we will still have a shot in Game 7.

178016786-1 5/3/13 11:29pm $20.00 $170.00 Pending 5/3/13 9:35pm Live In-Play Basketball 9551 Los Angeles Clippers +850* vs Memphis Grizzlies

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Hell of a night D2D! Thanks for the picks and enjoy your weekend! Looking forward to tomorrow.

alpinepetey
    alpinepetey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Sick night in the NBA D2D. You da man!!

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Today:

11-3-1

+ $881.50

Totals (79 documented days):

584-485-30

+ $ 11,952.35

Play of the Day (2-0):

32 - 16

+ $5029.93

Well guys, despite the heckling we had an amazing day. 4-1-1 in MLB and 4-0 in hoops (for +$800) is clearly in our top 10 days in the last 3 months. I will clearly be keeping the avatar...she has proven herself repeatedly.

NO ATP matches for tomorrow....nothing with any value at all imo.

There are some early games and I will be posting here once I have sobered up and had a chance to take a peek. I also want to make sure that people see what I am doing here.....we do tend to be on and off and go .500 for a few days in a row, but when we have good days, we have good days.....please, if you are tailing, tail it ALL and if we go .500 for a few days please do not desert it....because as soon as you do, you just know that will be our day.

I still have a lot to learn, but I really do believe there is +EV in following what I do.....not telling anyone to tail....but I truly believe as I get the hang of it, it will only get better.

Thanks for all the support everyone and BOL tomorrow.

D2D
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 05-04-13 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to count my series win for memphis
    Points Awarded:

OperatorX gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Minnesota Niice gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bald_guy gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Overbettor gave Dollars2Donuts 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

XPenny gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

k2ds gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bill_Hicks gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ironman07 gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

negerkost gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Doesn't -6.5 seem like a bit much for that Nets v Bulls tomorrow?

tto827

Wouldn't touch it until you know whose playing for the bulls
    6.5 pretty accurate if deng and Hinrich are out

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Today:

10-3-1

+ $881.50

583-485-30

+ $ 11,952.35

Play of the Day (2-0):

32 - 16

+ $5029.93

Well guys, despite the heckling we had an amazing day. 4-1-1 in MLB and 4-0 in hoops (for +$800) is clearly in our top 10 days in the last 3 months. I will clearly be keeping the avatar...she has proven herself repeatedly.

NO ATP matches for tomorrow....nothing with any value at all imo.

There are some early games and I will be posting here once I have sobered up and had a chance to take a peek. I also want to make sure that people see what I am doing here.....we do tend to be on and off and go .500 for a few days in a row, but when we have good days, we have good days.....please, if you are tailing, tail it ALL and if we go .500 for a few days please do not desert it....because as soon as you do, you just know that will be our day.

I still have a lot to learn, but I really do believe there is +EV in following what I do.....not telling anyone to tail....but I truly believe as I get the hang of it, it will only get better.

Thanks for all the support everyone and BOL tomorrow.

D2D
    I feel like a total cheapskate..lol as i attempted to give you points and somehow ended up only sending one and now I can't send any more

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    I feel like a total cheapskate..lol as i attempted to give you points and somehow ended up only sending one and now I can't send any more
    At any rate today was an awesome day and a thanks and congrats is definitely in order

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    Doesn't -6.5 seem like a bit much for that Nets v Bulls tomorrow?
    tto is bang on here.....you just cannot possibly cap a game when you aren't sure of the rosters. I picked the Bulls last game, before I heard about Deng....big mistake and not one i would have made if I had known.

Also, I think the Nets are the bet here if I had to lean.....if the Bulls get behind by a decent amount the Nets could crush them.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    At any rate today was an awesome day and a thanks and congrats is definitely in order
    You are more than welcome....yeah, we had quite the day, 5-0 in the NBA, 4-1-1 in baseball....if the Pens had hung on it would have been a $1300 day, BUT, of course they didn't.

There are a number of good games tomorrow and I am leaning to change my mind about an ATP play, so stay tuned!!

D2D

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

First play for tomorrow.....no messing around with totals or games....Kohl should win here. No home crowd advantage and he is better on clay historically (by a large margin).

178053273-1 5/4/13 4:53am $155.00 $100.00 Pending 5/4/13 9:00am ATP Tennis 202 Philipp Kohlschreiber -155* vs Daniel Brands

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    In his last 3 games (since Boston has started trying) He has had 17,17, and 18 rebounds, I'll be shocked if he gets less than 13 back in Boston fighting tooth and nail to go to game 7.

I think the first game was a complete bail-out fluke goaltender performance, Chicago will be dominant tomorrow. They might drop one in Minnesota but I'd put up money that they take the series 4-1 or 4-2 easy. Pittsburgh doesn't even have Crosby yet and already Islanders look just outclassed in every facet, I wonder when he will comeback to just make everything unfair.

If KG doesn't cover the rebound spread i'll come wash your BMW in a Borat speedo.
    Now, I didn't want to rub salt in the wound too soon, BUT....we have some nice weather coming up.....the Beemer could use a little wash.....just to let you know I WILL be posting this as my very first SBR video.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Heyyy, D2D, it's me, the village idiot
    'Cause that's how I feel with this degenerate question of mine...
    Would love to check Your POD from time to time, but how do I recognize them ?
    Maybe quote a post where You had one...
    I am so sorry, I tried to read through but can't seem to grasp it.

On another note, great great job man, pulling 55% on such a gigantic amount of plays, 1069, is beyond impressive

negerkost
    negerkost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Hey D2D. A little question regardering MLB bets which confuses me a little.. You often play -1 handicaps - what does that exactly mean? I am using bet365.com and I cant find a similar bet afaik.. So I just chose moneyline all the time, but that doesnt give back as much money.. I can find -1,5 but that gives way more money return than the one you're playing and I can find a -1 which is under the category "1-X-2 handicaps" which gives the exact same money return as the -1,5 bet.. Hope you can help :-) and thanks alot for your awesomeness.

big fan from DKDKDK..

negerkost
    negerkost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

edited, happen to paste twice.
    Last edited by negerkost; 05-04-13 at 09:26 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Today:

11-3-1

+ $881.50

584-485-30

+ $ 11,952.35

Play of the Day (2-0):

32 - 16

+ $5029.93

D2D

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

First play for tomorrow.....no messing around with totals or games....Kohl should win here. No home crowd advantage and he is better on clay historically (by a large margin).

178053273-1 5/4/13 4:53am $155.00 $100.00 Pending 5/4/13 9:00am ATP Tennis 202 Philipp Kohlschreiber -155* vs Daniel Brands
    Congrats on your first play. Wasn't able to get in on it, as I got to sleep now and again. LOL. Watched the ending, and glad it worked out in your favor. Was about as close as they come. This is a great sign of things to come today. O yea.

tto827

tto is bang on here.....you just cannot possibly cap a game when you aren't sure of the rosters. I picked the Bulls last game, before I heard about Deng....big mistake and not one i would have made if I had known.

Also, I think the Nets are the bet here if I had to lean.....if the Bulls get behind by a decent amount the Nets could crush them.
    Deng out, Hinrich looking like a longshot to play. Guy can't do anything but shoot jumpers right now, but they are going to let him give it a go during warmups. If he plays, its on an adrenaline rush.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Thanks bro! Caught Kohlschreiber @ +325 live!

First ... 36373839404142 ... Last