GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    penetrate you, you ignorant prick. The reason this state wanted to secede
    cause we can run it better if we didnt have 49 states other piss penetrates sucking our tit day in and day out. Ignorant comments like yours drives me nuts. People hate what they cant have.. Probably trapped in doors with 4 feet of snow on the ground, While im mowing my grass. I live in a fuckin 4000 square foot house, that cost me around the same amount, you live in a 1400 square foot dump that cost 600,000. Now who has it better?? Oh thats right this country penetrate from Texas....Enjoy the north east ya penetrate!
    if you seceded, you would be living back in land of Mexico you stupid hick.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    God Bless the United States of Texas
    i think this went over the redneck's head. Ironically he preaches about how great texas is yet roots for a northeastern team. God i hate these dimwits from texas. So proud yet so dumb.
    Last edited by GamblerSpirit; 03-01-13 at 05:56 PM.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm already living in the land of Mexico. Guess you've never been here.....Second I root for a north east team because the Oilers moved to Tennessee and I'll be damned if I rooted for a Dallas team, (really not texas, We would sell them to Oklahoma, if only they could afford them). I love Boston, would move there if it wasnt for the harsh winters and the cost of living. Oh and the pricks like yourself. Texas people arent stupid, we are just slower at life than most and we like it that way. Some of the richest people and companies call Texas home, that might have to do with the low taxes and the low cost of living. Nice winters, brutal summers. Its a weird concept I know, but its the way we like it, mostly why we vote for the conservatives.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

I love Boston, would move there if it wasnt for the harsh winters and the cost of living.
    I lived in Boston for 8 years, one of the greatest cities in the universe.
    You have to be a winter lover to love Boston.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Exactly. If you grow up in a nice area, you are labeled a spoiled brat automatically. It's like you have to apologize that your parents were successful. I guess its better to grow up dumpster diving for food, cause that makes you "tough".
    Reminds me of Jalen Rose calling Grant Hill an uncle tom because Grant's parents had money. Wonder how Jalen feels when his kids now get labled that?

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19211

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm not going to repeat what Matt Radnishsky just wrote, because I agree 100 percent with him.

But I will add this.

This is why I detest and loathe Duke basketball and Coach K.
    His kids in the student body at Cameron scream disgusting and down right criminal things at visitors all the time.
    Duke's student body has been getting away with shit for decades. DECADES !!!

Now Coach K has a problem with the fans storming the court!
    Nobody was in jeopardy, deal with it you fukking hypocrite.
    Wah-wah-wah, we lost, we don't lose, we are Duke, we are entitled. We are a bunch of spoiled white kids from entitled families, we deserve better, wah-wah-wah.

Shut the fuk up Coach. Deal with it.
    Your student body is the most foul mouthed, unruly jackasses in the history of jackasses.

Oh, your program isn't squeaky clean either, your program gets away with more shit than any other, just because you are Duke.
    Your program is no better than UConn's, speaking of UConn, aren't you glad Mr. Calhoun is retired, bet you got sick and tired of Mr. Calhoun schooling your team in big games. lol
    Sums it up well. It's also a crock that all the players have high grades and SAT scores. The one's that don't are able to get enrolled on "hardship" nonsense. Guess coach k can't control himself against a teenager. Great discipline.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Coach K is a very good coach and gets great players year in and year out................but I don't like him.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm already living in the land of Mexico. Guess you've never been here.....Second I root for a north east team because the Oilers moved to Tennessee and I'll be damned if I rooted for a Dallas team, (really not texas, We would sell them to Oklahoma, if only they could afford them). I love Boston, would move there if it wasnt for the harsh winters and the cost of living. Oh and the pricks like yourself. Texas people arent stupid, we are just slower at life than most and we like it that way. Some of the richest people and companies call Texas home, that might have to do with the low taxes and the low cost of living. Nice winters, brutal summers. Its a weird concept I know, but its the way we like it, mostly why we vote for the conservatives.
    Texas is ****ing shit. I lived there for a little over a year, worst time of my life, I had to uproot my life but I couldnt stand another second of that shithole.
    What's so great about Texas? Weather - nope many West Coast spots have better weather. The economy? Nope its all attributed to government sucking defense companies and oil companies. Public services are terrible, the school systems are bad, public health is bad. The people? Yeah ****ing right, its full of racist red necks like this guy, a few latinos and a few blacks. No group particularly likes each other. Great you can get a big house, awesome, you can buy your McMansions in any state where they have similar sprawling suburbs, the place is so dull and boring and choosing to look like clones of each other is what people like, the guys all look and act alike and so do the women.
    Honestly, I never want to go back there, I unforunately have to fly thru DFW when I head out to the West Coast a few times a year, but outside of that I never want to step foot in that shithole of a state again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: texhooper

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Texas is ****ing shit. I lived there for a little over a year, worst time of my life, I had to uproot my life but I couldnt stand another second of that shithole.
    What's so great about Texas? Weather - nope many West Coast spots have better weather. The economy? Nope its all attributed to government sucking defense companies and oil companies. Public services are terrible, the school systems are bad, public health is bad. The people? Yeah ****ing right, its full of racist red necks like this guy, a few latinos and a few blacks. No group particularly likes each other. Great you can get a big house, awesome, you can buy your McMansions in any state where they have similar sprawling suburbs, the place is so dull and boring and choosing to look like clones of each other is what people like, the guys all look and act alike and so do the women.
    Honestly, I never want to go back there, I unforunately have to fly thru DFW when I head out to the West Coast a few times a year, but outside of that I never want to step foot in that shithole of a state again.
    Eli....you a colored fella??

If so, that explains the source of a lot of your issues.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Coach K is a very good coach and gets great players year in and year out................but I don't like him.
    I always thought it was bullshit how he was in commercials during the tournament.

Every fukkkkking break, and there are so many more during March madness. There was Coach K, right in your face even when Duke was eliminated.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eli....you a colored fella??

If so, that explains the source of a lot of your issues.
    Huh? The place is awful for anyone. Believe it or not, people not from the South are repulsed by it whether they are brown, black, yellow, white, or orange. Everyone I knew who moved to Texas from places not in the South were shocked with it, a lot of people stayed because they couldnt uproot their family or for financial reasons. I should've listend to everyone, but I thought "hey how bad can it really be?" boy was I wrong. Luckily after that I moved to Chicago and loved it outside of a couple months in the winter.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Did you live in Houston or Dallas?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

ohmyeli with the post of the year.

by the way, storming the court in basketball and storming the field in football are some of the greatest things about college sports. fukk coach k and his sore loser bullshit. mike and mike backed this guy hardcore too, makes me fukking sick.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave texhooper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 123