Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17974798'>posted</a> on 03/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
I'm already living in the land of Mexico. Guess you've never been here.....Second I root for a north east team because the Oilers moved to Tennessee and I'll be damned if I rooted for a Dallas team, (really not texas, We would sell them to Oklahoma, if only they could afford them). I love Boston, would move there if it wasnt for the harsh winters and the cost of living. Oh and the pricks like yourself. Texas people arent stupid, we are just slower at life than most and we like it that way. Some of the richest people and companies call Texas home, that might have to do with the low taxes and the low cost of living. Nice winters, brutal summers. Its a weird concept I know, but its the way we like it, mostly why we vote for the conservatives.
Texas is ****ing shit. I lived there for a little over a year, worst time of my life, I had to uproot my life but I couldnt stand another second of that shithole.
What's so great about Texas? Weather - nope many West Coast spots have better weather. The economy? Nope its all attributed to government sucking defense companies and oil companies. Public services are terrible, the school systems are bad, public health is bad. The people? Yeah ****ing right, its full of racist red necks like this guy, a few latinos and a few blacks. No group particularly likes each other. Great you can get a big house, awesome, you can buy your McMansions in any state where they have similar sprawling suburbs, the place is so dull and boring and choosing to look like clones of each other is what people like, the guys all look and act alike and so do the women.
Honestly, I never want to go back there, I unforunately have to fly thru DFW when I head out to the West Coast a few times a year, but outside of that I never want to step foot in that shithole of a state again.