William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Im heading there in June. But just a planned trip with the Mrs for a few nights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Same here. June 4th
    It's only a few days, I should be able to save a few hundred by then.
    My wife has more than $2,700.00!
    She's not a cheap fukk like me!
    Daughter has to finance 100% of college education due to parents gambling and lack of worth ethic -90,000
    Jay & wife back off gambling, work hard at careers and help ease educational costs for their daughter +70,000

Jay.......you sound like a good guy, but holy fukk guy.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14781

We're bringing her & a friend too.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'm the broke one.
    Not my wife.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

So if I'm reading this right, your wife gives you like an allowance or something? She's the rich one and doesn't mind you leaving for what could have been 6+ months? Is her money not your money? Just what do you think she did for those 2 and a half weeks you were gone?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Looked for a fat unkempt slob to bang in his basement?
    I trust my wife when I'm not there & she trusts me to not be out banging hookers in Vegas.
    What was your girlfriend doing for the last two weeks?
    You're such a douche bag, you probably haven't taken her out of the box yet.
    Fat virgins shouldn't be making those types of public comments.
    Our dialogue has officially ended TT.

greenhippo

I'm not sure if that post was in response to my questions because they didn't answer a single one of them.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5961

Part 2 is going to be epic. It sounds like you are already blessed to have such an awesome wife. Great reading Jay, can't wait for the sequel.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Hopefully I'll have $5,400.00 for Round II.
    Working on a staking thread as we speak.
    I know Round I wasn't successful but, maybe there are members here who want to buy a piece of Jay's next run?
    I was thinking of a 50/50 Split + stake back.

When you came back to this thread & owned that pick you made I knew you were good people Sledge.

Thanks again for following!

Primeau
    Primeau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

JAYVEGAS,
    You are living every gambling man's dream. You went to Vegas for 25 days on $2700. That's amazing. You escaped everyday life and you lived for almost a month. You went to a March Madness NCAA game and you probable got drunk or was getting a good Buzz 10 out of those days. You need to read some books on POKER and you need to get like a $5000 -$7000 dollar bank roll and try to live for 30 days and make money. Play the beginner poker games. Good work Vegas

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Back to Work.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Repeat
    Fraud

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Entertaining thread...

The real personalities of the people behind their posting handles were revealed in this thread

Jay had an unforgettable time and one he will remember for the rest of his life

greenhippo

Oh how sad this thread is.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Hopefully I'll have $5,400.00 for Round II.
    Working on a staking thread as we speak.
    I know Round I wasn't successful but, maybe there are members here who want to buy a piece of Jay's next run?
    I was thinking of a 50/50 Split + stake back.

When you came back to this thread & owned that pick you made I knew you were good people Sledge.

Thanks again for following!
    SO just let me get this straight, you did all this vegas s h i t then at the end something is mentioned that you did it for your daughters education or something????

Glad you have a story to tell and i applaud you for having the balls to post it on here but seriously my man you need to grow up, i mean you seriously thought you would go to vegas and make what 30k for you kids education??? how many stories like that do you read and they all end the same.....came back after a month...broke.....you woulda been better off saving your pops' the flight and pooled that money and the money you just 'wasted' in a savings account or something, yeah might not be much but she would be much further ahead than she is now......

and your seriously talking about 'next time i have 5400 blah blah blah'??? your wife must be getting something on the side cuz who the hell would just let their husband go off to vegas for as you stated at least 6 months.......and dont even get me started on your kid......obviously doesnt matter much cuz i know i couldnt go a day without seeing my kids never mind 6 months, a real father would be banging out 3 jobs and doing the hard graff if this was really intend as a venture with your kids future in mind.......but i dont think it was i think it was just you going to vegas and the whole post was a load of b.s ....all the best though...dont be shocked when the wife and kid leave though, cant say i would blame them
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and greenhippo

greenhippo

Biggest burial post I have ever read. Bigballa in the SBR hall of fukkin fame with this one.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Don't sell ur hair to a wig shop

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
    SO just let me get this straight, you did all this vegas s h i t then at the end something is mentioned that you did it for your daughters education or something????

Glad you have a story to tell and i applaud you for having the balls to post it on here but seriously my man you need to grow up, i mean you seriously thought you would go to vegas and make what 30k for you kids education??? how many stories like that do you read and they all end the same.....came back after a month...broke.....you woulda been better off saving your pops' the flight and pooled that money and the money you just 'wasted' in a savings account or something, yeah might not be much but she would be much further ahead than she is now......

and your seriously talking about 'next time i have 5400 blah blah blah'??? your wife must be getting something on the side cuz who the hell would just let their husband go off to vegas for as you stated at least 6 months.......and dont even get me started on your kid......obviously doesnt matter much cuz i know i couldnt go a day without seeing my kids never mind 6 months, a real father would be banging out 3 jobs and doing the hard graff if this was really intend as a venture with your kids future in mind.......but i dont think it was i think it was just you going to vegas and the whole post was a load of b.s ....all the best though...dont be shocked when the wife and kid leave though, cant say i would blame them
    Possibly the best burial of all-time on SBR if you think about it.
    What piece of shit leaves their kids for 6 months to gamble? ROFL
    Jesus, the most amazing thing is this scumbag osts it for the whole world to know.

greenhippo

Benny it's even worse, his wife was getting double teamed back up in Canada everyday and he thinks it wasn't happening. You know when he's at his job 'cleaning toilets' as he says she's getting something broke off in her on her lunch break.

You know he's read this thread today and is running from it, he posted in my over .500 picks thread because I lost one and he thinks he can stir shit up by trying to rag on me.

Hey Jay, post in here so I can give you a point to put on a 6 team parlay.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

greenhippo

Jay still posting in my thread but not taking even a peak in this one.

Hey Jay, I've got 2 points for you, put it on another 6 team parlay.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Benny it's even worse, his wife was getting double teamed back up in Canada everyday and he thinks it wasn't happening. You know when he's at his job 'cleaning toilets' as he says she's getting something broke off in her on her lunch break.

You know he's read this thread today and is running from it, he posted in my over .500 picks thread because I lost one and he thinks he can stir shit up by trying to rag on me.

Hey Jay, post in here so I can give you a point to put on a 6 team parlay.
    Dont sweat it hippo, that's all that broke dikk homo does it troll because he has nothing else to do.
    Just go to your setting and put him on your ignore list.
    It's the best feature on this site.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

5 months later & the trolls are still hangin' out in here desperately awaiting Round 2!
    You guys gotta get a grip on this obsession.
    A Man-Crush is one thing but this is getting ridiculous!

Watch Benny laugh when I spray Hippo!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5961

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am going to Vegas next year and going pro

I see nothing wrong what Jay did

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Could we please bring back the real JJGold would would have lambasted me naked in a video?!

jjgold

Jay I am not wasting my time reading this thread

I just comment on last few posts

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Just start scoping out apartments.
    Gimme a call when you find out where we're living!

jjgold

Jay how are those high rises like Panorama and Allure?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I walked by Panorama Towers when I stayed on Harmon.
    I'd have to hit a couple 10 game parlays but, its doable.
    Never heard of Allure.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

jjgold

I walked by Panorama Towers when I stayed on Harmon.
    I'd have to hit a couple 10 game parlays but, its doable.
    Never heard of Allure.

fukkin classic

Where you you on Harmon?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Harbor Island Apartments

jjgold

Jay excluding rent how much did you spend on average per month??

Food, gas, phone bill,ect

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Gas?
    You think I had a car?

You think there were phones at Harbor Island?

NO bills

$140 a week. No TAX NO Deposit.

The rest was ACTION

Groceries were covered in post #281!

jjgold

I missed all this

Was reading some tonight

Classic stuff

Jay did you like Vegas?

greenhippo

Definitely not original JJ posting in this thread.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

No way I'm staying in a room with this imposter!

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last