Originally posted on 07/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Hopefully I'll have $5,400.00 for Round II.
Working on a staking thread as we speak.
I know Round I wasn't successful but, maybe there are members here who want to buy a piece of Jay's next run?
I was thinking of a 50/50 Split + stake back.

When you came back to this thread & owned that pick you made I knew you were good people Sledge.

Thanks again for following!
SO just let me get this straight, you did all this vegas s h i t then at the end something is mentioned that you did it for your daughters education or something????

Glad you have a story to tell and i applaud you for having the balls to post it on here but seriously my man you need to grow up, i mean you seriously thought you would go to vegas and make what 30k for you kids education??? how many stories like that do you read and they all end the same.....came back after a month...broke.....you woulda been better off saving your pops' the flight and pooled that money and the money you just 'wasted' in a savings account or something, yeah might not be much but she would be much further ahead than she is now......

and your seriously talking about 'next time i have 5400 blah blah blah'??? your wife must be getting something on the side cuz who the hell would just let their husband go off to vegas for as you stated at least 6 months.......and dont even get me started on your kid......obviously doesnt matter much cuz i know i couldnt go a day without seeing my kids never mind 6 months, a real father would be banging out 3 jobs and doing the hard graff if this was really intend as a venture with your kids future in mind.......but i dont think it was i think it was just you going to vegas and the whole post was a load of b.s ....all the best though...dont be shocked when the wife and kid leave though, cant say i would blame them