riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The Fakeshow just don't have enough fire power against the good teams. Kobe amazing performance is just barely good enough to beat the Hornets, Bobcats, Mavericks, and Raptors, all sub .500 teams. I don't even see them winning 1 playoff game this year.
    Funny how your tunnel vision says nothing about them beating the Bulls handily. Typical Laker haters and their basketball IQ of 0.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Funny how your tunnel vision says nothing about them beating the Bulls handily. Typical Laker haters and their basketball IQ of 0.
    Says the bandwagon fair weather Laker fanCongrats on beating a Bulls team that didn't even had a single go to scorer, with Nate Robinson run point guard and trying to guard Kobe.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Lakers make me sick

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They are going to beat the #1 seed then the #4 seed and then lose to the #2 seed. Why? Because lakerboy said.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I could see a ton of weird scenarios playing out. It all depends on matchups. You can't make crazy predictions like this without knowing the seeds.

LA matches up a lot better with the Spurs than the Thunder. If LA plays OKC in the first round, they lose in 5 games, 6 if they pull off a miracle. LA hasn't won in OKC in two years and they lose to OKC 75% of the time at home. LA doesn't want to see OKC in the first round. OKC shits on them almost every time they play these days because D'antoni won't make it a half court game.

If LA plays the Spurs in the first round they might have a shot because they match up a lot better and who knows how the healthy the Spurs will be. So yeah, if they get that draw, they could end up being tough out. Ironically, I think the Spurs would get revenge on the Thunder this year in the plays offs if the teams met.

Quite honestly, if things shook out the right way, I could see Memphis winning the West. The Pacers also pose the biggest threat to the Heat along with the Spurs and Grizzlies imo.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with mr. thunder
    the road to the title will be who gets the best matchups
    although i dont see miami losing to any1 in the east
    Last edited by jsmithj88; 03-12-13 at 10:08 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are going to beat the #1 seed then the #4 seed and then lose to the #2 seed. Why? Because lakerboy said.
    So its a gurantee that la will finish 8 and then of course all the other top seeds will win because pavy said so. Lol. Pavy you know nothing about the nba.

BigDofBA

LA has top 4 talent in the West. I just have little faith D'antoni can get them to play as a cohesive unit.

Their recent success is much due to an easier schedule. They could finish anywhere from 8-6.

It really depends on their matchups in the playoffs. I feel like LA could beat the Spurs but not OKC because D'antoni is a moron and tries to run with the Thunder. On the other side, I feel like the Spurs would beat OKC.

I'm still really high on Memphis. They're a tough out in the playoffs. We'll see.

Also, I wish everyone would quit sucking off Lebron and comparing him to Jordan. Kobe is the closest thing we have to Jordan. Even if you don't like him, you have to respect his game. The guy has that killer instinct.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

The Bulls are mad depleted right now. When the Lakers played them on Sunday I believe there was no Taj Gibson or Kirk Hinrich. Of course there has been no Derrick Rose the entire season. The Bulls have been very suspect this season as well. They've lost games to teams like the Phoenix Suns, Charlotte Bobcats, Cleveland Cavaliers without Kyrie Irving (lol), etc. Shouldn't have been a surprise that the Lakers were able to beat them.

riffraff24

Says the bandwagon fair weather Laker fanCongrats on beating a Bulls team that didn't even had a single go to scorer, with Nate Robinson run point guard and trying to guard Kobe.
    Band wagon fair weathered Lakers fan? My family has had season tickets since 81 son. I live 2 blocks from staples center and go to every single game. Know your fukkin place boy.

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    The Bulls are mad depleted right now. When the Lakers played them on Sunday I believe there was no Taj Gibson or Kirk Hinrich. Of course there has been no Derrick Rose the entire season. The Bulls have been very suspect this season as well. They've lost games to teams like the Phoenix Suns, Charlotte Bobcats, Cleveland Cavaliers without Kyrie Irving (lol), etc. Shouldn't have been a surprise that the Lakers were able to beat them.

True. Lakers dont have Pau or Jordan Hill either...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Band wagon fair weathered Lakers fan? My family has had season tickets since 81 son. I live 2 blocks from staples center and go to every single game. Know your fukkin place boy.
    You must live in shitty ghetto neighborhood living near downtown LA, haha.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So its a gurantee that la will finish 8 and then of course all the other top seeds will win because pavy said so. Lol. Pavy you know nothing about the nba.
    I know more than you. I did not declare the Lakers will win 2 rounds in this year's playoffs. You did.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup and if they don't I will still be here.
    Has anyone ever seen Lakerboy and JJGold in the same room?

vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

if they finish 8th they will meet Spurs
    If they finish 7th they will meet OKC
    If they finish 6 they will meet Clippers.
    So tell me who do you think they will beat? Not many chances against any of those teams.
    You make statements but you do not come with an analyse to backup your statements .

riffraff24

You must live in shitty ghetto neighborhood living near downtown LA, haha.
    Yeah. You obviously haven't been here.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vio_br View Post
    if they finish 8th they will meet Spurs
    If they finish 7th they will meet OKC
    If they finish 6 they will meet Clippers.
    So tell me who do you think they will beat? Not many chances against any of those teams.
    You make statements but you do not come with an analyse to backup your statements .

They can beat the clippers and spurs. They will struggle v okc. Spurs style is perfect and they can implode. Dantoni has had success v pops. Clips are just a reg season show. Lakers would have home court v clips and no travel worries for the older guys.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Has a #9 seed ever won 2 rounds in the NBA playoffs?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Has a #9 seed ever won 2 rounds in the NBA playoffs?
    just once i think

the 2012-13 Lakers did, and went all the way
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

BigDofBA

I thought the Lakers had a chance to maybe win a few games with Kobe against the Spurs but I think I was wrong on that one.

What do Laker fans think they should do with this team? I think it needs to be blown up. This group isn't going any where and they're only getting older.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Lol BigD you can just never help yourself can you? Bumping this thread with a post acting like you're trying to start conversation about the Lakers. Come on man - we see right through you.

BigDofBA

I was wrong too. I thought LA matched up best with the Spurs. If Kobe had played I think they would have won at least one.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

How many losing threads does this guy have?

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

When is game5?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I have no money left

Next play

sarasmith
    sarasmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laker boy is an auto fade

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I thought the Lakers had a chance to maybe win a few games with Kobe against the Spurs but I think I was wrong on that one.

What do Laker fans think they should do with this team? I think it needs to be blown up. This group isn't going any where and they're only getting older.
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol BigD you can just never help yourself can you? Bumping this thread with a post acting like you're trying to start conversation about the Lakers. Come on man - we see right through you.
    I concur you guys are so wrong lol bumping this up.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Lakerboy made it real easy for me these last four games by fading him. That was the easiest money I made this year.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Lakers are useless without Kobe.

Lakerboy is one of the worst gamblers in all sports, lol.

dopeismarcus
    dopeismarcus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Lakers are useless without Kobe.

Lakerboy is one of the worst gamblers in all sports, lol.

guys like you that dont post plays have no right to talk about to others.

BigDofBA

guys like you that dont post plays have no right to talk about to others.
    People can say what they want. Who cares. It's a free country. People say things about me all the time. I don't care. Sometimes it's pretty entertaining to and I get a laugh out of it.

Anyway, I made a thread today about why LA failed. It wasn't for lack of talent. Despite all the fun I've had with these Lakers threads, if they were completely healthy, they would be one of the most talented teams in the league.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People can say what they want. Who cares. It's a free country. People say things about me all the time. I don't care. Sometimes it's pretty entertaining to and I get a laugh out of it.

Anyway, I made a thread today about why LA failed. It wasn't for lack of talent. Despite all the fun I've had with these Lakers threads, if they were completely healthy, they would be one of the most talented teams in the league.

look at my avatar. do i believe in freedom?

BigDofBA

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave BigDofBA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 12345 Last