PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dubber!!

Loved the video you PMed me

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

I think a more obvious one was ed reed being way offside on the 2 point conversion. Convert that and it's a 3 point game, maybe we get some free football in ot. I know, woulda shoulda, coulda, like almost any nfl game there are 1 or 2 close calls or lucky bounces that decide it.

It was a heck of a game, i wanted to see some more, congrats ravens backers.

Mens et Manus
    Mens et Manus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crab pushoff offset the "hold". The ball was going high anyway, great non call from a real professional ref and not some loser with a losing ticket. Get a life, stop crying on a internet message board about the loss...loser.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    the penalty should have been illegal contact, that would have been a first down from the 3 and a half
    Was within 5 yards, not illegal contact.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Was within 5 yards, not illegal contact.

the play started at the 7 so any contact in the endzone is not within 5 yards

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

the play started at the 7 so any contact in the endzone is not within 5 yards
    Call Vegas up and ask if they give a rats ass.......

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Call Vegas up and ask if they give a rats ass.......
    just correcting him that it could've been illegal contact

i didn't have a dog in the fight and wouldn't complain either way, it could've been called but no call was still ok

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Seems like there were many times where the Ravens DBs were armbar-ing the SF WRs from running downfield. SF still deserved to lose....too many mistakes and breakdowns. Even if SF scores there....they're only up 1 or 3 and Flacco has plenty of time.

I had Over big so I didn't really care anyway

PAULYPOKER

just correcting him that it could've been illegal contact

i didn't have a dog in the fight and wouldn't complain either way, it could've been called but no call was still ok
    Mike,
    you are a fellow conspiracy theorist,

What would you say if I told you some very powerful wiseguys caused that blackout in hopes of a 9ers comeback?

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I am so tired of hearing loosing fans and bettors complaining about calls in a particular game. If you wanted to scrutinize the whole game there were many non- calls on both sides . As an example I didn't hear any Niners backers point out that Joe Flacco got hit 5 yards OB on a drive late in the 4th Q that would of resulted in a First in goal, instead of a FG try.

Mr Handicapable

This makes the 3rd time as a fan that my team was at home...should've won and the road team went on to win the SB

1987 Bears were up 14-0 on Washington.....fell apart and Doug Williams and Co. won the SB easily

2005 Indys most talented team in many peoples opinions but Dungy's kid committed suicide around Xmas and they weren't ready to play. Peyton still brings them back but Vanderjagt blows the fg.

2012 Denver can't stop a 70 yd hail mary w/30 seconds left

Oh well....thats the way it goes

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hills View Post
    I am so tired of hearing loosing fans and bettors complaining about calls in a particular game. If you wanted to scrutinize the whole game there were many non- calls on both sides . As an example I didn't hear any Niners backers point out that Joe Flacco got hit 5 yards OB on a drive late in the 4th Q that would of resulted in a First in goal, instead of a FG try.
    Losers always try to point blame on everything and body but themselves.........

Here's the kicker,this is the very reason why they are losers........

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Wake up america

Mr Handicapable

Good point....couldn't believe they let that go with breathing on a QB called like it is.

milwaukee mike

Mike,
    you are a fellow conspiracy theorist,

What would you say if I told you some very powerful wiseguys caused that blackout in hopes of a 9ers comeback?
    i wouldn't doubt it. power company said everything was running fine on their end. no chance of a cancellation before 55minutes though like wisconsin/unlv, even if it took until 3am that game was getting finished.

it seemed to kill baltimore's momentum and calm down kaepernick, if that was what happened it almost worked!

PAULYPOKER

i wouldn't doubt it. power company said everything was running fine on their end. no chance of a cancellation before 55minutes though like wisconsin/unlv, even if it took until 3am that game was getting finished.

it seemed to kill baltimore's momentum and calm down kaepernick, if that was what happened it almost worked!
    You never disappoint me........

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    DONT FORGET ME PAULY!!
    Wow. Nice work.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Torrey Smith was held running down the sideline and that wasn't called.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

you guys that are complaining are sore looser. cuse, no coin. I HAD NO MONEY ON THE OUTCOME.

the 3rd down potential penalty was 50/50, no way blatant, the offensive player could have also been called. was a great no call especially in the superbowl.

4th down wasnt even close. that was not a penalty in any situation, any game, and would never be called. serious sore loser to complain about a complete no penalty on the worst 4th down offensive playcall in superbowl history.

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!

People saying that ball was uncatchable Is ridiculous.
    If Crabtree "pushed off" it was in response to being held
    The bear hug tackle, holding during the safety was an inexcusable missed call.
    The end to that game just leaves a bitter taste, and will forever have an asterisk.

Dyl
    Dyl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    People saying that ball was uncatchable Is ridiculous.
    If Crabtree "pushed off" it was in response to being held
    The bear hug tackle, holding during the safety was an inexcusable missed call.
    The end to that game just leaves a bitter taste, and will forever have an asterisk.

Don't be so ridiculous. It was a borderline call and the ref made a snap decision. The correct one in my opinion, there's no way he's catching that and staying in bounds, absolutely no way.

AKATDOG
    AKATDOG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

agree, crabtree pushed off def and pass was no way catchable

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Holding or not that was horrific play calling.You have arguably the best O-line in football and a pistol scheme that no one can stop yet on the 4 most important plays of maybe your life you run Lamichael James up the middle and try to force Crabtree the ball 3 times.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Wow. Nice work.
    Take notes Coin,

he is a winner,

he PM's me regularly...............

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    you guys that are complaining are sore looser. cuse, no coin. I HAD NO MONEY ON THE OUTCOME.

the 3rd down potential penalty was 50/50, no way blatant, the offensive player could have also been called. was a great no call especially in the superbowl.

4th down wasnt even close. that was not a penalty in any situation, any game, and would never be called. serious sore loser to complain about a complete no penalty on the worst 4th down offensive playcall in superbowl history.
    Wow.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!

so glad you quoted my post.

because i am completely right.

SORE LOSERS.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How about with it 28-6 and people about to tune the game out, Roger Goodell spills his 64 ounce big gulp of OJ and scotch on the switchboard knocking the power out for almost an hour

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I agree about that drive and the main thing I kept thinking during that game was why is this even close. It should never have come down to that final drive. There were at least 7 points baltimore just blew by questionable play calling, they give up an easy 3 points when they go for a fake field goal and a pass on 3rd down on the 1 yard line where they ended up having to settle for a field goal. Overall one of the great superbowls and one of the most exciting finishes but it shouldnt have been this close.
    Last edited by gregm; 02-04-13 at 10:27 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    so glad you quoted my post.

because i am completely right.

SORE LOSERS.
    You need to fire another one up if you think that it's as cut and dry as never being a penalty under any circumstances.

PAULYPOKER

That 3rd and goal incomplete pass play to Crabtree was a blatant hit to a defenseless receiver on every given Sunday but this one..

Just sayin...........

I completely admit that the Refs were on the Ravens side the whole entire game when it mattered,this is why I bet them.............

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    dumb play calling on 3rd and fourth down ,,,,

two of the most unprepared and stupid looking plays ..... even the two point conversion earlier was a stupid play.... 49ers were clueless and unprepared within the 10 yard marker and thats why they lost

holding the fuk outta crabtree didnt help but the 9ers were retarded and shouldve had empty shogun spread and find 1 on 1 mismatc instead of doing stupid strong side rollouts and a hopeless fade prayer
    real talk right there

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    refs let plays like that go all the time in 2001, 2003, 2004 for the Patriots defense in their SB seasons
    jfc...this imbred from indiana cant go in a fuckin post without mentioning the patriots

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

missed PI call on the 9ers in the first half would have been a ravens td. there were bad/non calls for both teams but as a neutral observer I'd say the better team won.

Black Hills
    Black Hills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

That 3rd and goal incomplete pass play to Crabtree was a blatant hit to a defenseless receiver on every given Sunday but this one..

Just sayin...........

I completely admit that the Refs were on the Ravens side the whole entire game when it mattered,this is why I bet them.............
    Sorry I just don't buy it.....Again...I saw calls missed on both sides. I am an official for BBall and Baseball. Officiating is not an easy job and the officials I know,care about doing the best job possible without any agenda.

First 12345 Last