RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    The best part about these threads is these losers that ask for screenshots or proof of plays. Why do you even care? Just because 90% of you are betting $100 or less per game, some people DO actually bet more than you. And even if they are lying, why do you care?
    why do you care if people care?

RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

nittanylions even tho you called me an idiot

what you just said is exactly what im trying to say if people believe me great if they dont who cares?

Also 20K to me is pretty damn good and no i never had that much on me on a flight before got nervous

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    The best part about these threads is these losers that ask for screenshots or proof of plays. Why do you even care? Just because 90% of you are betting $100 or less per game, some people DO actually bet more than you. And even if they are lying, why do you care?
    Simple common sense would say that if someone goes out of their way to post a thread on a discussion forum for attention or even for congratulations or just sharing their enjoyment about how awesome what they just did was, complete with all sorts of questionable facts, that someone would then ask about said questionable facts.

If the point is to have others enjoy what you've done, why would said others enjoy what you've done if you didn't just do what you went out of your way to say you just did??

RedSox88

thats all you little whiners get

im not posting any more sensitive information that will reveal my account number or anything like that

I had a sick ass weekend and if you believe me fine if not i dont care

Im on miami tonight and monday will post my courtside tickets on the floor of the nets game

Now if anyone has anything else negative to say then fine but know that I will ignore you

RedSox88

im not posting any more sensitive information that will reveal my account number or anything like that

Im on miami tonight and monday will post my courtside tickets on the floor of the nets game

Now if anyone has anything else negative to say then fine but know that I will ignore you

RedSox88

ok my computer is freaking out sent my last two messages twice but you get the idea

peace guys

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by RedSox88 View Post

No idea what a screen shot of gift cards proves. And there is no amount risked or won next to your St. Mary's bet anyway.

I'm over this story really. Don't care anymore.

In the future, you are on a Mac, just hit CMD+SHIFT+4 and a screen shot box comes up. Then you can make a box around anything on the screen you want captured so that no information is put in a screen shot you don't want in it. The screen shot once you make the box around what you want a capture of should then be posted on your desktop.

RedSox88

Well if u bet in betus you would know their only payout method is through a DC called a gift card u use at ATMs I'm done with this too

Peace

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Waitin' on that address, motherfukker.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Well if u bet in betus you would know their only payout method is through a DC called a gift card u use at ATMs I'm done with this too

Peace
    Well then, I think you should have probably checked your original post to see how much you said you withdrew on Friday before you "jetted off to Vegas"...

You said you ended up on Friday "withdrawing the full balance" that was $2,575...

In your own screen shot you don't have a withdrawal for anything over $2,100???

It's clear to see this would be easy to verify and you don't want to verify it or you just simply can't do it try as you may.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

looks like he did have st marys live betting....good job

RedSox88

ugh Opie I was just gonna get back to you on my address but then you said a swear word and now i'm scared

RedSox88

infamous stop looking for holes in the story I left a little online..

you know your buried trying to prove me wrong

this is where you say congrats man

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

infamous stop looking for holes in the story I left a little online..

you know your buried trying to prove me wrong

this is where you say congrats man

Is that so???

Now my account is somewhere around $2575

At this point I know my buddy is going to vegas on Friday afternoon until Monday to bet some games. I call Him around 11 PM midnight and tell Him ill be on a seperate flight but in vegas by Saturday.

Cash out the full balance Friday morning at 9AM sharp and it leaves my account by 1Pm and in my checking by Saturday at 11AM

eroger92
    eroger92's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are either stupid or a liar. The moneyline bet was stupid if true. Either way, If you are betting this way, it's only a matter of time you lose it all. So a Redsox fan bets on Ravens moneyline for all his money in the AFC Championship game. I don't believe it.

RedSox88

You poor poor soul infamous

Here's a tip take out all the credit u can and bet Miami tonight and don't say I never did anything nice for you

RedSox88

Damnit guys !!! Some kid eroger born in 1992 doesn't believe me ! What do I do now I seek his approval so much !!

Well I guess life is over since roger won't believe

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

You poor poor soul infamous

Here's a tip take out all the credit u can and bet Miami tonight and don't say I never did anything nice for you
    Yeah I'll be rooting for your huge air bet tonight pal.

It's simple and would take 2 seconds. As I've said, just post a screen-shot using CMD+SHIFT+4 of the stake and the payout of the St. Mary's live-in-play bet and I'll believe every word you have said and no one will be happier to say nothing again to you other than, "Congratulations man, what an awesome hit and this is a great story."

RedSox88

Once again infamous you think I owe you something for some reason just wait for the court side nets pictures and if at that point you don't believe me even you can still say congrats have fun at the game

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Once again infamous you think I owe you something for some reason just wait for the court side nets pictures and if at that point you don't believe me even you can still say congrats have fun at the game
    Taking a picture of court side seats doesn't quantify anything you've said other than that you just bought tickets to the Nets game. I don't care about that. I just want to know that the story you just went out of your way to tell is true in a gambling sense. I don't care what you claim to do with the winnings.

The bottom line is if you actually bet $150 on that live in play game you'd take the fastest screen shot in the world of it and post it up here for all to see and say "I told you so" and we'd all move on and be congratulating you for one of the coolest truer stories in a while.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Great story. I am glad you had so much fun winning there. I am shocked you didn't buy separate tickets to not have to sign for it. I am not the type to dog anyone and I hope to see you at the bash this year if I can afford it. As far as I know I want to go but it depends on what I can afford to do. My intentions is to go this year.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you are lying, me saying congrats means nothing to you.

So, congrats! Seriously.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Great story. I am glad you had so much fun winning there. I am shocked you didn't buy separate tickets to not have to sign for it. I am not the type to dog anyone and I hope to see you at the bash this year if I can afford it. As far as I know I want to go but it depends on what I can afford to do. My intentions is to go this year.
    It makes sense if he didn't split it up to avoid the IRS 10K alarm that went off on his name. If I am going to make a spontaneous play like that, the IRS isn't my concern at the time.

But, if this guy cashed all that - know he will be getting a letter.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Congrats

rosco1131
    rosco1131's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whether it's true or not, fun story to read and congrats if it is!

I'm an Auditor for KPMG come at me
    What office? Just had a second round interview with them not to long ago for audit.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    It makes sense if he didn't split it up to avoid the IRS 10K alarm that went off on his name. If I am going to make a spontaneous play like that, the IRS isn't my concern at the time.

But, if this guy cashed all that - know he will be getting a letter.
    If he made it with separate bets of say $2500 on two it wouldn't do anything if he cashed them at different times and made his wagers at different tellers. I have a friend that does that with horses here. He just makes his wagers at different tellers and cashes them with different tellers it really doesn't matter at all. He hasn't had a letter from anyone that I know of.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    If he made it with separate bets of say $2500 on two it wouldn't do anything if he cashed them at different times and made his wagers at different tellers. I have a friend that does that with horses here. He just makes his wagers at different tellers and cashes them with different tellers it really doesn't matter at all. He hasn't had a letter from anyone that I know of.
    Can't say I have a ton of experience with $10K+ tickets. However, the little I do have experience with, is that cashing anything $10K or over is reportable. Whether they do it or not is another issue.

A "friend" of mine use to beard for guys in Vegas for a bit, and I know for a fact that they required the payout on each individual ticket never exceed $7,500. Now that number was arbitrary - but it was setup to avoid the IRS issues.

Point being, if you're big time - it is something to be concerned with.

This guy, who is on the run of his life, probably does not have to worry about it too much. However, for future reference - claim ignorance. Willfully deciding not to file is bad news.

RedSox88

Thanks for the congracts guys,

Im in the Hartford Office , have you dealt with Jeffery Podziewski yet?

If not in CT you may still have to deal with him at some point. Love it so far though.

Also thanks everyone its been quite a ride and once again go Miami tonight

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

10 points seems like too many

RedSox88

to clarify I'm on miami FL vs duke

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

your username and avatar are dedicated to the Boston Red Sox and you put that large of a bet against the Pats? what kind of a sports fan are you?

RedSox88

I hate the Pats Im a Dolphins fan lol

That being said even If i did like the Pats bet with your brain not with your heart son!

First 12345 Last