RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Well Boy's I'm Back at it after a life changing week... (very long but awesome read)

What's up guys,

Been a member here for a while

Some of you love me some of you hate me but fact is I'm back so deal with it.

Had to tell someone about my epic week so I figure I would start with telling it here.

For those of you who don't believe me or who are going to trash this thread with garbage just know that I don't care and all negative comments will be ignored, stop being haters.

Anyways, heres how it all started......

As some of you know I play at BetUS, now I know people HATE this site but the fact remains my payouts to my DC are withing 36 hours and they never stiffed me for 3.5 years so i'm sticking with them.

It all started Wednesday night when I deposited $150 in hopes of betting the Saint Marys college game i THOUGHT started at 11:30.

It actually started at 11 so i bet the in game llive ML on Saint Marys for $150.. what was the line you ask??

Well they were losing 22-4 and the ML was +800 and I bet the full $150

Down 2 with 2 seconds left Delavadova hits a half court three to win 70-69

So i quickly go from $150 to $1350 on the miracle 3 pointer.

From there I made two bets for the following Thursday, $675 on USC point spread and $675 on Gonzaga PS and BINK I win both

Now my account is somewhere around $2575

At this point I know my buddy is going to vegas on Friday afternoon until Monday to bet some games. I call Him around 11 PM midnight and tell Him ill be on a seperate flight but in vegas by Saturday.

Cash out the full balance Friday morning at 9AM sharp and it leaves my account by 1Pm and in my checking by Saturday at 11AM Landed vegas around 5PM vegas time with $2000 cash in my pocket and the intenttions of leaving with stacks or with nothing.

Reason I didnt bring the full 2575 is because the withdrawl fees brought me down to around 2520 and then the flight also ate up some of that so i figured if i go broke with the 2K at least this entire trip will cost me the original $150 i put into my betus account.

So here's where it gets good.....

I get to my buddys room by 6 and downstairs in ceasars by 630 heading for the sports book at Aria....

Finally get there with my 2K and fire off a $1100 on UNDER 194.5 in the clippers wizards game and BINK winner winner

I'm now sitting with 3K cash and the next morning wake up with around $2750 (random blackjack and drinks ate up 250)

So big deal right what's life changing about a couple grand well heres what happened next

I sit at a $5 slot machine and put in $100 on around my 4th pull I hit for 2250 and the degenerate i am tell them not to take any taxes gave a 50 Tip and now im right around $5K

Its around 2 pm on sunday and Im looking at the football games I decide to jump on the OVER in the sanfran game for 1K with the intentions of betting whatever money i have left after this game all on the pats/ravens game

I win again and now have 6K

I go to the window with every intention of betting the Ravens point spread when it finally hits me... be a man and bet the moneyline

It took myself 25 mins of convincing myself before i did it I put $5400 on the Ravens ML at +275 leaving me with around 500 cash if i lose I still had an awesome weekend in vegas and still made money after flight and food

so the ticket was 5400 to win 14850

I win again im not holding onto a piece of paper worth over 20 thousand dollars from my original betus deposit of $150

God damnit i love sports betting.

Took a red eye last night to get home after a long debate on what to do with the cash, declare it or sneak it..

I shoved it in a semi hidden zipper in my backpack no one saw anything I'm now back at my poker table in my house as I types this with $100's everywhere.

It's bank time tomorrow and back on the sports betting

If anyone actually read all of that I appreciate it

First reponder gets all my points think its like 45

Thanks again

I love life
    Points Awarded:

good_money gave RedSox88 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jotoole0821 gave RedSox88 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Louisvillekid1, numismatist, and SBRMAN23

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

But how much did you lose?

RedSox88

so just to sum it up from my Saint Mary's win to my final Ravens Win I have won 6 of my last 6 bets and Will be making my 7th bet on Miami +2.5 so follow or dont hope you guys enjoyed the read...

Also I'm back in full force on this site look to see me posting here everyday

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Post a pic of that 20k ticket

Everybody takes pics of 20k tickets if they usually bet a few hundred a game

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Post pic of cash.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I read the whole thing

What was that about taxes at the slots?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Neat story if true.

RedSox88

Here's $9K of it spread out on my hotel floor
    Attached Images  

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

What was that quote from Jerry Macguire......oh ya, Show me the money.

RedSox88

terrible quality (from an iphone)

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Great story, congrats on the big score. Watching that game with a $5k bet on the Ravens must've been insane.
    Points Awarded:

RedSox88 gave MrXYZ 48 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RedSox88

sorry guys this is the only picture from that night i have of it honestly not here to make up stories nor to persuade random people into believeing it if they dont want to

Just an awesome thing that happened in my life and thought I'd share it with you guys

BTW who else like Miami +2 tomorrow vs duke?! looking for a game to bet $550 on

RedSox88

thanks MRXYZ first positive comment so you get the points

and yes i was absolutley freaking out but honestly towards the end didnt even have a sweat which was awesome

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Hey I tried to be positive

Congrats

RedSox88

thanks Robber,

Also just treated myself to NETS vs ORLANDO courtside seats for This comming Monday got them for courtside 9 for $1231 each (bought 2)

one for me one for my poor ass friend who apprently will pay me back in some huge way in the future but its the same broke ass friend i went to vegas with so i guess its all good.

Looking to bet on the game as I will be right on the court lol

And for those wondering I know orlando sucks but they host miami a day or two later and the same seats i have go for 4K each lol screw that

I know its not gonna be the best game ever but hey im sitting on the court with money on the game and money in the bank

Life is good again gonna try not to spew it all tho (off to a bad start)

Megatron
    Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Congrats man, I'll tail you on the Miami pick since you're on fire haha

RedSox88

Thanks man , appreciate it! and GL

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Love stories like this. I'm way too conservative to do the same, but I can live vicariously.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Glad to hear you did not squander it, that is how these stories often end. Congratulations.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Great story, man. You are living the dream. Continued success.

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

damn man

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This story is very fishy.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Back in September you claimed you were done playing there, you indicated you were switching to Heritage or 5dimes.

Seaweed
    Update your status

How can you place a live bet without seeing the game has already started, and wouldn't the odds and payout suggest something was wrong to you? Unless you are blind, then my apologies.

The Giant

Seaweed, your arguments are weak and reek of jealousy.

He placed his live bet on St. Mary's after he found out the game had already started. What is so hard to understand? He took a flyer on a team that was getting buried, got huge odds, and propelled it into a monster week of gambling.

Don't be a hater.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Since when do payouts get processed on weekends?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Back in September you claimed you were done playing there, you indicated you were switching to Heritage or 5dimes.
    I forgot who we were dealing with at first. This guy is a pathological liar. I do not care if he won or not, either way I hope he chokes on his next 6in. Cold cut.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I forgot who we were dealing with at first. This guy is a pathological liar. I do not care if he won or not, either way I hope he chokes on his next 6in. Cold cut.
    My job is to interrogate these folks and expose their souls here at SBR. I am Colombo for a reason. Either this story didn't happen, or he is trying to live out his friend's weekend in Vegas.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seaweed
    Update your status

This guy is 23 years old, and you think he put 5 grand on Ravens Moneyline? I don't think so.

Dynamite said it best, and i quote:

From what i see here,

"He's afraid to bet big and his only enjoyment is seeing others bet big because that gives him the most excitement for a day."

Seaweed
    Update your status

February 29th, 2012 he posted to pickwinnersallday

"pickawinner,

im not saying you didn't buy a ticket to vegas or book a room..

i beileve you on that and honestly i hope you have fun and win while you're down there

the only thing i simply refuse to believe is the 4.5K bet on ohio or bulls or whatever

i honestly think you like attetntion and making a thread saying im gonna bet 100 bucks on ohio tomorrow just wont get the responses you need

you have a need for people to talk to you and respond to your needs which is why you must put a very high number like 4.5K on the thread title

seriously man have a safe trip hope you win while your down there but theres just no way your posting a ticket where you bet 4.5K

i HOPE you prove me wrong

you will get your video"

Oh the IRONY.

Seaweed
    Update your status

He quickly followed that post by saying the following:

"but if YOU DONT post that pick you better not post here again..

you are officially being called out on your BS and its time man"

Same rule applies here.

Seaweed
    Update your status

BetUS.com.pa offers several options to withdraw your funds.

• Couriered Check
    • Electronic Money Transfer
    • wire

Note: Electronic Money Transfer and Couriered Check withdrawal requests made before 10am EST, Monday through Friday will be processed within 48 hours for payout approval. Once approved, delivery will take 7-10 business days. Fees will vary, depending on the payout method. Contact an Account Manager for more information.

The Giant

Wow!

I might have to change my stance here.

Seaweed is usually a mild mannered fella, but when he goes after someone, he tends to go for the jugular. This appears to be one of those instances.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Its around 2 pm on sunday and Im looking at the football games I decide to jump on the OVER in the sanfran game for 1K with the intentions of betting whatever money i have left after this game all on the pats/ravens game

2pm on Sunday?? The Game would be underway by then.

Vegas is 3 hours behind Eastern Time. So The game would have started at 12:30pm Sunday, NOT after 2pm.

Game.Set.Match.

Colombo checking out.

1234 ... Last