d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21749

This is absurd. What were the odds yesterday? Must have been a bad line. It's GB +670 and SEA +719 now. Still not a big enough gap IMO.

Someone mentioned that GB Is a bigger dog in this next game. Yeah, by 10 cents ML. Very small. If they were to both win, surely GB would be a pretty substantial home fave. Gotta be -3.5/4 at least, yes?

I would not be surprised if GB won the SB. I would be shocked if SEA won it.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    You are smoking some serious crack if you believe this...Even the guy who made the wrong call came out and said he made the wrong call.
    @2:30 in the video:
    JB: "There's no doubt in your mind it was a simultaneous catch and a TD, the tie going to the offense?"
    Lance Easley: "No, not a doubt."

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    JB: "There's no doubt in your mind it was a simultaneous catch and a TD, the tie going to the offense?"

I don't like to make fun of people on the internet, so I will just assume you need to wear glasses or contacts. If you watch that replay and honestly think both players have possession of the ball, then you are blind. Your ESPN jock sniffing comment just leaves me to believe you are blind. Either that or you live in seattle.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I don't like to make fun of people on the internet, so I will just assume you need to wear glasses or contacts. If you watch that replay and honestly think both players have possession of the ball, then you are blind. Your ESPN jock sniffing comment just leaves me to believe you are blind. Either that or you live in seattle.
    Did you watch the video of the referee? Is he blind too? How about the NFL front office?

FindTheLock

Did you watch the video of the referee? Is he blind too? How about the NFL front office?
    Do you need the NFL front office and the referee to tell you when to wipe your ass? You are claiming that I am a jock sniffing ESPN lover, when you choose to ignore the replay which is clear as day, and point to a 5th tier referee and the NFL front office? Notice the referee with the better angle calling for a touch back? One called for a touch back and the other called for a TD. The Touch back was an easy call to see for anyone that is not blind, but your blind ass couldn't see it? You need the NFL to tell you what happened right in front of your face? I had Seattle ML in the game too, and I knew I got off the hook with a rigged call at the end.

Killa Cam
    Killa Cam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

It's all , neither of them are making it to the SB anyways.

slacker00

Here's another great video to maybe help those that still don't understand.

slacker00

Do you need the NFL front office and the referee to tell you when to wipe your ass? You are claiming that I am a jock sniffing ESPN lover, when you choose to ignore the replay which is clear as day, and point to a 5th tier referee and the NFL front office? Notice the referee with the better angle calling for a touch back? One called for a touch back and the other called for a TD. The Touch back was an easy call to see for anyone that is not blind, but your blind ass couldn't see it? You need the NFL to tell you what happened right in front of your face? I had Seattle ML in the game too, and I knew I got off the hook with a rigged call at the end.

I've watched the catch over and over, what exactly am I missing? At what point has the WR lost control of the ball?

FindTheLock

the green bay defender has the ball against his chest and his shoulder shielding the seahawks receiver from the ball. the only thing the seahawks receiver can do is put a few fingers on the ball while the packer player has it gripped with 2 hands against his chest. You can not establish possession with a fingertip on the ball. It is not even debatable. There is no question who controls possession on the play. Only a blind person would try to argue the seahawks had as much control as the packer defender.

FindTheLock

They interviewed the actual referee who was right there, watch the vid. They talked it over, reviewed it, the NFL gave the final verdict.

I've watched the catch over and over, what exactly am I missing? At what point has the WR lost control of the ball, in your eyes?
    He never lost control, because in order to lose control he would have to be in control, which he never was. It's not my eyes. You're in the minority here. Watch some more football games. That ref got kicked out of the lingerie league. Who cares what he has to say about the call? He was fired for incompetence from the fukin lingerie league ahaha

slacker00

the green bay defender has the ball against his chest and his shoulder shielding the seahawks receiver from the ball. the only thing the seahawks receiver can do is put a few fingers on the ball while the packer player has it gripped with 2 hands against his chest. You can not establish possession with a fingertip on the ball. It is not even debatable. There is no question who controls possession on the play. Only a blind person would try to argue the seahawks had as much control as the packer defender.
    Ok, the Seattle player only has one fingertip on the ball. Why can't the GB player take it away? That's one strong finger.

slacker00

He never lost control, because in order to lose control he would have to be in control, which he never was. It's not my eyes. You're in the minority here. Watch some more football games. That ref got kicked out of the lingerie league. Who cares what he has to say about the call? He was fired for incompetence from the fukin lingerie league ahaha
    So, now he never even had his hands on the ball? LOL, you are too much.

FindTheLock

So, now he never even had his hands on the ball? LOL, you are too much.
    you're blind and you can't read. This is going nowhere. Get some glasses dude.

slacker00

you're blind and you can't read. This is going nowhere. Get some glasses dude.
    Well, if you are blind, can't read, need glasses, then this conversation would make some sense.

FindTheLock

Well, if you are blind, can't read, need glasses, then this conversation would make some sense.

I get a kick out of you posting the replays to support your argument. It is one of the more interesting angles to play when the evidence is so clearly against your side of the debate. I hope you aren't an attorney haha

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Seattle one of the biggest frauds in playoff history

Wait till a real team lays the fkn smackdown on them.
    They bitchsmacked you when you bet against them. How about them niners?

FindTheLock

"My client is innocent." Then you post pictures of your client holding the murder weapon standing over the corpse.

slacker00

"My client is innocent." Then you post pictures of your client holding the murder weapon standing over the corpse.
    You can seriously watch the replay over and over saying the SEA WR only has "a few fingers" on the ball? I rest my case.

...the only thing the seahawks receiver can do is put a few fingers on the ball while the pecker player has it gripped with 2 hands against his chest. You can not establish possession with a fingertip on the ball. It is not even debatable.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There is going to be a bunch of people losing futures and ML bets on Sunday afternoon on Seahawks. I can't name one good team Seahawks beat on the road. Can you?
    Which powerhouse teams did Atlanta beat on the road? Atlanta's road opponents went 48-80 this year. The Redskins were the only winning team they faced away from home.

FindTheLock

You can seriously watch the replay over and over saying the SEA WR only has "a few fingers" on the ball? I rest my case.
    what happens once the packers player knee touches the ground is irrelevant. The packers defender intercepted the ball and went down in the end zone for a touch back. After that happened the seattle receiver tried to put one arm on the ball, but at that point the packers defender is already down by contact with possession. The seatle player has an arm loose while the packer player has his chest and both hands on the ball even after the scrum when the play was already dead, due to the packers defender being down by contact. Your case was rested a long time ago when you didn't put your glasses on before this play happened.

suicidekings
    Update your status

what happens once the packers player knee touches the ground is irrelevant. The packers defender intercepted the ball and went down in the end zone for a touch back. After that happened the seattle receiver tried to put one arm on the ball, but at that point the packers defender is already down by contact with possession. The seatle player has an arm loose while the packer player has his chest and both hands on the ball even after the scrum when the play was already dead, due to the packers defender being down by contact. Your case was rested a long time ago when you didn't put your glasses on before this play happened.
    And that was his mistake. He should have swatted the ball away and then the dual possession never would have happened. Whether you agree with the call or not, Jennings enabled the play to continue by going after glory instead of playing fundamentals.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    And that was his mistake. He should have swatted the ball away and then the dual possession never would have happened. Whether you agree with the call or not, Jennings enabled the play to continue by going after glory instead of playing fundamentals.
    Of course the smarter play was to knock the ball down, but having a shoulder of separation and the ball against his chest is still a interception. You can see the seattle players loose right arm waiving around without a ball in it. Touching the ball does not = possession.

slacker00

How many fingers does the WR have on the ball when the DB's knee is down? If you lay less than 10, you are wrong.

slacker00

Which powerhouse teams did Atlanta beat on the road? Atlanta's road opponents went 48-80 this year. The Redskins were the only winning team they faced away from home.
    ATL will be at home until the SB, since they are the #1 seed. They don't have to worry so much about road wins.

FindTheLock

How many fingers does the WR have on the ball when the DB's knee is down? If you lay less than 10, you are wrong.
    Actually the seattle players right hand is visible with no ball in sight during the fall to the ground. I hope you don't try to drive with that cataract problem of yours.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

That's funny. On Inside The NFL he says if he had it to do all over again he would have called it an interception.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    That's funny. On Inside The NFL he says if he had it to do all over again he would have called it an interception.
    Go ahead and link the video then. I can't find anything like what you are saying.

FindTheLock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wENDAybw#t=65s The packers defender has his helmet in between the ball and the WR, while the WR's right hand is grasping air.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Of course the smarter play was to knock the ball down, but having a shoulder of separation and the ball against his chest is still a interception. You can see the seattle players loose right arm waiving around without a ball in it. Touching the ball does not = possession.
    Across the course of the season, a LOT of games get decided by one play. Most of them just aren't so public. Seattle definitely played well enough to win that game and Wilson gave his receiver a chance to make the play.

Green Bay got SUPER lucky the next week to beat New Orleans, with a 10 yard penalty pushing the Saints just far enough back to force them to miss a 48 yard FG attempt that would have given them the lead with under 3 minutes left in the game. Pretty much every team goes through this, so why are you so upset about this one?

slacker00

Here's another interview with Lance Easley interviewed on NBC by Matt Lauer.

FindTheLock

Across the course of the season, a LOT of games get decided by one play. Most of them just aren't so public. Seattle definitely played well enough to win that game and Wilson gave his receiver a chance to make the play.

Green Bay got SUPER lucky the next week to beat New Orleans, with a 10 yard penalty pushing the Saints just far enough back to force them to miss a 48 yard FG attempt that would have given them the lead with under 3 minutes left in the game. Pretty much every team goes through this, so why are you so upset about this one?
    I am not upset. I just do not understand how anyone can try to argue that seattle had possession. What happens in other games is not relevant to this play. This play was one of the worst calls in the history of the NFL. Just because bad calls happen all the time, does not mean this call was not terrible. I don't understand how anyone can possibly try to argue that the seattle receiver had possession of that ball. It blows my mind, and I had seattle ML in this game.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There is going to be a bunch of people losing futures and ML bets on Sunday afternoon on Seahawks. I can't name one good team Seahawks beat on the road. Can you?
    sharp post

suicidekings
    Update your status

ATL will be at home until the SB, since they are the #1 seed. They don't have to worry so much about road wins.
    They gained the #1 seed partially on the strength of that weak road schedule. Granted you can only beat who you play, but a Falcon backer that's not considering the easy road they had to the playoffs is making a mistake.

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

falcons -2.5 on intertops... in my opinion... thats what they should be... seahawks are overrated... would have lost to washington if RG3 didnt get hurt... or Shanahan would have put in kirk cousins

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1950

Can't trust the Seahawks on the road.

First 1234 Last