Login Search

Pinny says Seahawks more likely to win SB than Packers

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
Even if one of Tate's hands slips off for a microsecond, he still maintains adequate control for dual possession.
implies not control or possesion it's just common sense.
The call was so correct that before GB left the lockeroom for the airport the commish was bent over the negotiating table with lube out taking it you know where to get the old refs back by the next sunday.When ex nfl coaches on tv are telling you it's not the right call the league can write their lies down on paper & dress them pretty it still won't make it true.It was never the right call & only packer haters & seahawk fans won't admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
implies not control or possesion it's just common sense.
The call was so correct that before GB left the lockeroom for the airport the commish was bent over the negotiating table with lube out taking it you know where to get the old refs back by the next sunday.When ex nfl coaches on tv are telling you it's not the right call the league can write their lies down on paper & dress them pretty it still won't make it true.It was never the right call & only packer haters & seahawk fans won't admit it.
So, the NFL front office hates the Packers? lol

By ex-coaches, you mean tv commentators. These guys can't hack it in the NFL, so they read the script put in front of them. Besides, NFL coaches barely know the rules anyway, they throw challenge flags on unreviewable calls and are always pleading with the refs constantly over every little thing.

The reason the old refs came back after this game was due to calls all weekend, the replacement refs simply were losing control of the games. The only people who think it was this one single play are the one's watching jock sniffer tv. The regular refs would have made the same call on this play except maybe catching the offensive pass interference and/or roughing the passer on that play.

So, the NFL front office hates the Packers? lol

By ex-coaches, you mean tv commentators. These guys can't hack it in the NFL, so they read the script put in front of them. Besides, NFL coaches barely know the rules anyway, they throw challenge flags on unreviewable calls and are always pleading with the refs constantly over every little thing.

The reason the old refs came back after this game was due to calls all weekend, the replacement refs simply were losing control of the games. The only people who think it was this one single play are the one's watching jock sniffer tv. The regular refs would have made the same call on this play except maybe catching the offensive pass interference and/or roughing the passer on that play.
You are smoking some serious crack if you believe this...Even the guy who made the wrong call came out and said he made the wrong call.

This is absurd. What were the odds yesterday? Must have been a bad line. It's GB +670 and SEA +719 now. Still not a big enough gap IMO.

Someone mentioned that GB Is a bigger dog in this next game. Yeah, by 10 cents ML. Very small. If they were to both win, surely GB would be a pretty substantial home fave. Gotta be -3.5/4 at least, yes?

I would not be surprised if GB won the SB. I would be shocked if SEA won it.

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
You are smoking some serious crack if you believe this...Even the guy who made the wrong call came out and said he made the wrong call.
@2:30 in the video:
JB: "There's no doubt in your mind it was a simultaneous catch and a TD, the tie going to the offense?"
Lance Easley: "No, not a doubt."

@2:30 in the video:
JB: "There's no doubt in your mind it was a simultaneous catch and a TD, the tie going to the offense?"
Lance Easley: "No, not a doubt."

I don't like to make fun of people on the internet, so I will just assume you need to wear glasses or contacts. If you watch that replay and honestly think both players have possession of the ball, then you are blind. Your ESPN jock sniffing comment just leaves me to believe you are blind. Either that or you live in seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
I don't like to make fun of people on the internet, so I will just assume you need to wear glasses or contacts. If you watch that replay and honestly think both players have possession of the ball, then you are blind. Your ESPN jock sniffing comment just leaves me to believe you are blind. Either that or you live in seattle.
Did you watch the video of the referee? Is he blind too? How about the NFL front office?

Did you watch the video of the referee? Is he blind too? How about the NFL front office?
Do you need the NFL front office and the referee to tell you when to wipe your ass? You are claiming that I am a jock sniffing ESPN lover, when you choose to ignore the replay which is clear as day, and point to a 5th tier referee and the NFL front office? Notice the referee with the better angle calling for a touch back? One called for a touch back and the other called for a TD. The Touch back was an easy call to see for anyone that is not blind, but your blind ass couldn't see it? You need the NFL to tell you what happened right in front of your face? I had Seattle ML in the game too, and I knew I got off the hook with a rigged call at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
Do you need the NFL front office and the referee to tell you when to wipe your ass? You are claiming that I am a jock sniffing ESPN lover, when you choose to ignore the replay which is clear as day, and point to a 5th tier referee and the NFL front office? Notice the referee with the better angle calling for a touch back? One called for a touch back and the other called for a TD. The Touch back was an easy call to see for anyone that is not blind, but your blind ass couldn't see it? You need the NFL to tell you what happened right in front of your face? I had Seattle ML in the game too, and I knew I got off the hook with a rigged call at the end.

I've watched the catch over and over, what exactly am I missing? At what point has the WR lost control of the ball?

the green bay defender has the ball against his chest and his shoulder shielding the seahawks receiver from the ball. the only thing the seahawks receiver can do is put a few fingers on the ball while the packer player has it gripped with 2 hands against his chest. You can not establish possession with a fingertip on the ball. It is not even debatable. There is no question who controls possession on the play. Only a blind person would try to argue the seahawks had as much control as the packer defender.

They interviewed the actual referee who was right there, watch the vid. They talked it over, reviewed it, the NFL gave the final verdict.

I've watched the catch over and over, what exactly am I missing? At what point has the WR lost control of the ball, in your eyes?
He never lost control, because in order to lose control he would have to be in control, which he never was. It's not my eyes. You're in the minority here. Watch some more football games. That ref got kicked out of the lingerie league. Who cares what he has to say about the call? He was fired for incompetence from the fukin lingerie league ahaha