Denver -2 New England
Denver -7 -120 Houston
New England -7.5 Baltimore
Houston -2.5 -120 Baltimore

San Francisco -2 Atlanta
Green Bay -2 Atlanta
San Francisco -3 Seattle
Green Bay -2.5 Seattle

Not sure what 5 Dimes is up to with that SF/Atl line.

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
for it to happen again it would need to happen a first time.
Wow, I can't believe people out there still don't understand the rule. It was dual possession, it goes to the offense.

Here's the official NFL explanation: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...awks-touchdown

I can only guess if someone is still confused about this play, they watch way too much ESPN (jock sniffer) TV.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
Wow, I can't believe people out there still don't understand the rule. It was dual possession, it goes to the offense.

Here's the official NFL explanation: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...awks-touchdown

I can only guess if someone is still confused about this play, they watch way too much ESPN (jock sniffer) TV.
It wasn't dual possession, the defender had possession first and THEN the received wrapped his hands around the ball. Simultaneous possession has to be just that for the tie to go to the receiver.

If you look at 1:04, it is fairly obvious that defender has ball secured with two hands against his chest and Tate has ONE hand on the ball, quickly bringing the other one in and then holding on for dear life. But it should have been too late at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
If you look at 1:04, it is fairly obvious that defender has ball secured with two hands against his chest and Tate has ONE hand on the ball, quickly bringing the other one in and then holding on for dear life. But it should have been too late at that point.
Even if one of Tate's hands slips off for a microsecond, he still maintains adequate control for dual possession.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
There is going to be a bunch of people losing futures and ML bets on Sunday afternoon on Seahawks. I can't name one good team Seahawks beat on the road. Can you?
They just won a road playoff game. In my book, 10-6 teams are good. Wins in Chi and Wash are quality road wins.

How many good teams have Seattle lost to on the road? SF 13-6, as a 7 1/2 point underdog, that's it. That was back in October, SEA has really come together since then and in a rematch, I wonder how close to EV that line would be.

They just won a road playoff game. In my book, 10-6 teams are good. Wins in Chi and Wash are quality road wins.

How many good teams have Seattle lost to on the road? SF 13-6, as a 7 1/2 point underdog, that's it. That was back in October, SEA has really come together since then and in a rematch, I wonder how close to EV that line would be.
How many good teams the Falcons lost to at home?