tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by BON VIVANT View Post
    What's to verify if the deposit was p2p?
    Don't know but I assure you it has been a rule there for a while. Basically every book has either a rollover or time hold on the money. It costs them $ to send and receive funds, they'd be bankrupt if they made it easy for players to withdraw their winnings after each and every bet.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    Bookmaker is not an A+ book and never will be,

An A+ book should be based on Odds, How Quick they pay and Withdrawal fees.

Odds are the worst I have ever seen

Fees are worst Ive ever seen

Time to withdraw is weeks

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.
    BON VIVANT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Don't know but I assure you it has been a rule there for a while. Basically every book has either a rollover or time hold on the money. It costs them $ to send and receive funds, they'd be bankrupt if they made it easy for players to withdraw their winnings after each and every bet.
    Heritage is not like this. Not only does Heritage cover deposit fees over $300, 1 free cash out per 30 days and you can request your money right away. They give you an option to either wait 3 days or just pay back the covered deposit fee which is never very much.

I'll wait the 72 hours but this might be the last time I use Bookmaker. I don't need the money right away or anything but I'm cautious about leaving money in off-shore books after big and small wins.

I was looking for an alternative to Heritage to kind of spread the love but I'll keep looking.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

So after I wait 72 hours as they try to lure me into betting again and collect interest, is their p2p at least next day?

tto827

Heritage is not like this. Not only does Heritage cover deposit fees over $300, 1 free cash out per 30 days and you can request your money right away. They give you an option to either wait 3 days or just pay back the covered deposit fee which is never very much.

I'll wait the 72 hours but this might be the last time I use Bookmaker. I don't need the money right away or anything but I'm cautious about leaving money in off-shore books after big and small wins.

I was looking for an alternative to Heritage to kind of spread the love but I'll keep looking.
    I have never dealt with bookmaker, only with DSI which I would assume to be quite similar since they are owned/managed/whatever by the same people.

DSI covers fees on deposits over $300 also. No free cash out (unless you go via DC) does suck with DSI.

I like having money their for the contests, and the occasional parlay. No reduced juice, so the CRIS family probably isn't your best bet anyhow. BOL finding a new book that'll fit your needs.

tto827

So after I wait 72 hours as they try to lure me into betting again and collect interest, is their p2p at least next day?
    Interest... c'mon. 3 days on 100k ain't even getting you pennies nowadays.

In my experience, it has been available within 24hrs of being processed, and processing takes place within 24hrs of the withdrawal request, so I guess that's two days, sometimes one. But as I've said before, one thing I love about DSI is they follow their rules, they don't promise next day if they can't deliver it. Everyone praised BI for next day payouts, who cares if they say it comes next day if there isn't repercussion when it shows up a week late, or never.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

I have never dealt with bookmaker, only with DSI which I would assume to be quite similar since they are owned/managed/whatever by the same people.

DSI covers fees on deposits over $300 also. No free cash out (unless you go via DC) does suck with DSI.

I like having money their for the contests, and the occasional parlay. No reduced juice, so the CRIS family probably isn't your best bet anyhow. BOL finding a new book that'll fit your needs.
    Besides Heritage and Bookmaker, I've tried Legends but I wasn't a fan of the late lines. They did pay though. TBH, the reason I liked Bookmaker over Heritage at first was the reduced juice on their hockey lines. Heritage is great for bases but their hockey line juice is WAY TOO high.

Too many upsets in hockey to pay -160 juice for 50/50 games.

tto827

Can you play at 5dimes? Really the best out to have IMO.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Interest... c'mon. 3 days on 100k ain't even getting you pennies nowadays.

In my experience, it has been available within 24hrs of being processed, and processing takes place within 24hrs of the withdrawal request, so I guess that's two days, sometimes one. But as I've said before, one thing I love about DSI is they follow their rules, they don't promise next day if they can't deliver it. Everyone praised BI for next day payouts, who cares if they say it comes next day if there isn't repercussion when it shows up a week late, or never.
    Yeah as long as they pay, I'll keep them as an option but I'm hoping for no more run arounds. When making deposits, I've caught books automatically assuming you want the stupid bonus rollover and I have to interrupt them and clarify I don't want it. I could see slimy books making you wait to cash out and then saying you deposited on their rollover bonus and then you're screwed. That's why I print copies of chat transcripts with their CSR's.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Can you play at 5dimes? Really the best out to have IMO.
    I have an account but never used it. I don't even remember what email my 5Dimes acct was tied to. I guess I could call and get it all figured out.

I've heard some crazy stories about 5Dimes, too. Banning winning players and not paying on large wins. Of course this could be all rumor and speculation but damn it's getting harder and harder for US players these days.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Update

So I requested the cash out and now they're saying 7-15 days to receive a p2p, even after outrageous fees? This is a terrible book.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Update

So I requested the cash out and now they're saying 7-15 days to receive a p2p, even after outrageous fees? This is a terrible book.
    they say that long time just in case but still usually comes in a day or 2

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Update

Still no money. They claim they don't "process" cash outs during the weekend like they run some type of multinational corporation with 100,000 employees. Conveniently my balance was available the entire weekend, too.

Heritage > Bookmaker hands down

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I have processed 4 payouts from Heritage the last 4 weeks.

I've never had to wait longer than 8 hours for my P2P payouts.

If there's a better book, I haven't found it yet.
    Points Awarded:

BON VIVANT gave SamDiamond 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I have processed 4 payouts from Heritage the last 4 weeks.

I've never had to wait longer than 8 hours for my P2P payouts.

If there's a better book, I haven't found it yet.
    Heritage is definitely what I would recommend. Even the customer service at Heritage is really good. Kind of annoying when they call and leave voice mails asking me to get back in the action but the messages are always very well-spoken and kind.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OP,

I will bet you $100 at Bookmaker that Boookmaker will not be the next to crumble.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Tracer stick to what you're good at. Selling dime bags in washington heights and pumping iron. Bookmaker is here to stay

BON VIVANT
    I think; therefore I am.

Update

Finally got paid Although over a week to receive a p2p is hardly A+ but at least we know they do PAY..

First 1234