Betpoints: 2882

the US thing is very interesting

you make many good points smoker and tt

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

chilidog's word is the Rock of Gibraltar
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave Sam Odom 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Not comparing the 2. But rumblings are rumblings. I'm not the first guy to be concerned about their recent, in house changes.
    So you must have a source or link to these rumblings?
    If not ill assume it's the rumbling in your gut and more unnecessary panic from people

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

This is scary

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    the US thing is very interesting

you make many good points smoker and tt
    Zero points, just blind speculation, wake up people.

ebbearsfb1

Bad thread.. gonna cause unnecessary panic for people who don't know smoke and tracker..
    Unreal.. sky is falling world is ending

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bookmaker survived the Department of Justice seizing their site obviously they paid everyone who was worried then fast they have cash and will not be closed down by the government easily.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    So you must have a source or link to these rumblings?
    If not ill assume it's the rumbling in your gut and more unnecessary panic from people
    What do you mean by MORE unnecessary panic? The panic over the last weak wasnt necessary? Im just reading other forums besides SBR now. Here is one post from another forum

Do not trust Bookmaker.eu. They used to be good, but recently I tried to withdraw my entire balance and I can not even go into words the run around I'm still getting. I'm begining to think they're not going to pay. I have spent so much time talking to them, its just one excuse after another. No answers from their supposed "customer service" Its a joke. They lie and lie and lie and tell you false things. When they don't happen, the next person says I don't know why they said that.

Its very shady. STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY. They do not pay anymore. This is the second time this has happened in a few months. I figured the first time was just a fluke.

They are very very shady now. I don't know what the change in them was or why, but DO NOT use them and if you have money in them, I'd work now to try and get it out before it gets even worse. It'll take you awhile.

This is only 1 of many.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

What do you mean by MORE unnecessary panic? The panic over the last weak wasnt necessary? Im just reading other forums besides SBR now. Here is one post from another forum

Do not trust Bookmaker.eu. They used to be good, but recently I tried to withdraw my entire balance and I can not even go into words the run around I'm still getting. I'm begining to think they're not going to pay. I have spent so much time talking to them, its just one excuse after another. No answers from their supposed "customer service" Its a joke. They lie and lie and lie and tell you false things. When they don't happen, the next person says I don't know why they said that.

Its very shady. STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY. They do not pay anymore. This is the second time this has happened in a few months. I figured the first time was just a fluke.

They are very very shady now. I don't know what the change in them was or why, but DO NOT use them and if you have money in them, I'd work now to try and get it out before it gets even worse. It'll take you awhile.

This is only 1 of many.
    I can find you multiple no pay posts for every single book in the world... if they haven't actually filed a complaint with SBR or somewhere else, its likely a load of crap.

ttrace35

Here is one more

I have been a long time Bookmaker customer, and had been somewhat happy with their service. However, I will be closing my account shortly. Their "customer service" has turned to garbage, and I am having massive problems with payouts. I requested a payout via Western Union the other day, and was told that their ** offices are currently going through an "unannounced audit" for a few days. However, these same ** offices took multiple deposits from me. Hmmm..strange. Keep getting the run around for a 5 month old covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=9&sub=101501740# payout issue.
    I would not recommend this site (or their sister company Betdsi.eu) to anyone, and would also recommend for everyone to start looking for another book. Hopefully you guys are having better luck, but this outfit is devoid of process, the "customer service agents" lie and are clueless, and they could care less about keeping customers. Something bad is going on over there, but soon it will no longer be my problem. Good luck guys.

Maybe means nothing. I have no facts. Just pure speculation. But I would rather be safe than sorry. Like somebody said. SBR members could take all their money out and bookmaker wouldnt miss a beat.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I got paid $2500 today on a DC took like 2-3 days

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I can find you multiple no pay posts for every single book in the world... if they haven't actually filed a complaint with SBR or somewhere else, its likely a load of crap.
    I never heard nopay rumblings in the past with bookmaker. This plus the recent in house changes...... Like I said. I have no facts and no nothing. But it does make you go hmmmmm.

Smoke

Tracer looking out for the player

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Im glad to hear. Hope it continues.

ttrace35

unannounced audit

Sam Odom

Sammy is old... an 'Old Man' , 'Gramps' & 'Old Fool'

But I liked the old forum days better with censorship and all... This thread would have been LOCK and moved 10mins ago

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

tracer good peoples

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Sammy is old... an 'Old Man' , 'Gramps' & 'Old Fool'

But I liked the old forum days better with censorship and all... This thread would have been LOCK and moved 10mins ago
    Why locked and moved. I have a right to free speech. I'm just speculating here. Passing on information that I obtained. Nothing wrong with that. Just want people to be smart and not leave 50k in any offshore book.

ebbearsfb1

This is only 1 of many.
    Comparing bookmaker to bet islands..

Like tty said.. people can and will complain about everything.. poster could be full of it .. so posting complains from other forums doesn't mean much.. I constantly see people for years complain about 5 dimes yet the biggest problem I've had is not getting paid in 72 hours..
    People can blow little things out of porportion

Sam Odom

Why locked and moved. I have a right to free speech.

On the street corner , yes

this is supposed to be a haha funny thread - I get it

but

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Not going to happen. They are a workhorse

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Why locked and moved. I have a right to free speech. I'm just speculating here. Passing on information that I obtained. Nothing wrong with that. Just want people to be smart and not leave 50k in any offshore book.
    Trace that's fine and dandy, but don't drag a good bookmaking outfit like Cris down like that. If they had issues many of us would know about it. They don't. On occasions players get slowed paid by A books...happens. What your posting is untrue.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    What's dc?

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not going to happen. They are a workhorse
    Illini remember betjamaica?

Everyones favorite book

Nothing will happen to betjamaica

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Illini remember betjamaica?

Everyones favorite book

Nothing will happen to betjamaica

They didn't screw anyone over, big difference guey. Smoke, hold me!

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    Trace that's fine and dandy, but don't drag a good bookmaking outfit like Cris down like that. If they had issues many of us would know about it. They don't. On occasions players get slowed paid by A books...happens. What your posting is untrue.

So they dont have issues at all. Im not making this up and this isnt a joke thread. Here is another post from a longtime member. All these posts are within the last 10 days. I didnt say 1 thing that wasnt true. All I said was that I heard rumblings. Thats all. People complaining now about payout issues when there were none before:

Totally agree. You're having the same experience as me. Their blatant lying is amazing. They could care less about their customers. Even when you ask for a supervisor, you get an even worse attitude from them. There is definitely something going on and they seem to be having financial problems or something. Their list of payout excuses borders on a miracle of deception.

STAY FAR AWAY!!!

This is not me people. Not ripping the book. Just a little nugget of unhappy clients recently.

ebbearsfb1

Post. 47 no facts
    Post 53 your speculating and passing on information you just obtained..

Seems like a big difference.. hope it doesn't cause any panic at another book based on disgruntled clients

ttrace35

Post. 47 no facts
    Post 53 your speculating and passing on information you just obtained..

Seems like a big difference.. hope it doesn't cause any panic at another book based on disgruntled clients
    I said I have no facts EB. Just reading other forums for insight. Take it or leave it

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    They didn't screw anyone over, big difference guey. Smoke, hold me!
    Illini true but it took time with funds on hold

Illini bookmaker is next

Illini I bought new bag of kingsford charcoal for your communion

Orale!

Sam Odom

hope it doesn't cause any panic at another book based on disgruntled clients

like i said earlier CRIS & family will not skip a beat because of anything ttrace35 posts... or bets for that matter

but no need to add a worry to a few new guys with $$$ at BM for ttrace35's haha thread

ttrace35

Here is one last post from another forum. Also within the last week:

Hey KevinFaulk,
    i have been with Bookmaker for a couple years but i just emptied my account and received my final check from them .
    i have good news and bad news for you. the good news is you will receive your money. the bad news is you will spend hours on the phone or live chat with them and wait for a couple months to receive it. my advice to you is empty your account and find another book(if you know of one please let me know....lol)
    also, you need to contact them everyday......yes you will literally waste hours on the phone or live chat with them but it is the only way to push them . ever hear of out of sight out of mind ? htat is how it is with them. if you dont keep riding them they forget about you. good luck.

What you choose to do with this information is up to you. Never really heard BM get ripped at all before.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    like i said earlier CRIS & family will not skip a beat because of anything ttrace35 posts... or bets for that matter

but no need to add a worry to a few new guys with $$$ at BM for ttrace35's haha thread
    Not a haha thread . But OK Samuel. Gook luck in all your future endeavours.

ebbearsfb1

I said I have no facts EB. Just reading other forums for insight. Take it or leave it
    Agreed no problem here.. just want posters all panicking..

I do agree about keeping 50 k plus off shore.. hope no posters do that... me personally I have no reason to do that.. but to each is own..

Happy holidays!
    Can't buy the family gifts if your money is off shore

Sam Odom

just like your 7redsports thread

Sam Odom

Gook luck in all your future endeavours.

you too and Merry Christmas

First 1234 Last