RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Yeah Riddick will be huge and Bama hasnt seen a RB all year like him...he will kill you on the ground as well as thru the air...playing WR last year has helped him alot. No backer from Bama will be able to cover him...look for Kelly to exploit that matchup. I just think its on Bob Diaco if the Irish have any chance to win. Just look at the sharps...they are all over ND right now.
    Ur outta ur mind Norte damn ain't seen a defense like bama are u serious! Sharps?? Brandon Lang was a sharp once!! Lol SEC dominate a school that's only big win was against a overhyped Oklahoma team! An Vegas is the real sharps an they have stated nd would be dogs to 6 sec teams if they played in the national championship game get real!!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

feel all the better on my ND bet with the mush RG3 on Bama

RG3ING

People giving money away betting on the Irish! Grasping 10 points is gonna be enough remember this post when nd isn't moving the ball at all an bama is pounding it for huge gains then watch the wide open deep balls! An ur 10 pts prolly don't cover the 1H

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Ur outta ur mind Norte damn ain't seen a defense like bama are u serious! Sharps?? Brandon Lang was a sharp once!! Lol SEC dominate a school that's only big win was against a overhyped Oklahoma team! An Vegas is the real sharps an they have stated nd would be dogs to 6 sec teams if they played in the national championship game get real!!

Bama has not seen a front 7 like Norte Dame all season long besides LSU...those were my words and thats a fact...name one team besides LSU with a better "run" stopping front 7??...you wont be able to...read what I wrote bro...This is all about stopping the run...ND has a very soft and young secondary which I have already talked about. I bet you are one of those UK bball fans with blue shades on all the time...take a step back and look at what ND does well and what Bama does well...This game will be much closer than you think lol. Even the mighty Billy Walters has given praise to ND...I bet he is on them as well.

RG3ING

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    feel all the better on my ND bet with the mush RG3 on Bama
    Yeah how you doing.. You been good.. Glad to hear.. Just wanted to check in on my bitch!!! Just answer 1 question how the hell are they gonna score on bama!!! They could only score 21 on USC dribble defense an what 14 or 17 on Pitt right ur outta ur damn mind if you think they will score on bama!

Vegas39

throw that money on Bama junior

then after you can make another thread how you were picked on while online

RG3ING

Bama has not seen a front 7 like Norte Dame all season long besides LSU...those were my words and thats a fact...name one team besides LSU with a better "run" stopping front 7??...you wont be able to...read what I wrote bro...This is all about stopping the run...ND has a very soft and young secondary which I have already talked about. I bet you are one of those UK bball fans with blue shades on all the time...take a step back and look at what ND does well and what Bama does well...This game will be much closer than you think lol. Even the mighty Billy Walters has given praise to ND...I bet he is on them as well.
    Really what are you judging Norte damn off of what weak opponent the USC defense or the Pitt defense they could only score 14 pts on! It's easy to say you have a legit defense when you play avg schedule at best if there in the SEC there at least a 2loss team!

RG3ING

Really bitch peep my thread I'm +30 units profit all picks documented maybe if you tailed me ur fat wife an ugly kids wouldn't starve

RG3ING

An how ur not supporting the SEC in this game is a joke real fan huh ur dad must be proud! penetrating clown

MrBig33

Yeah how you doing.. You been good.. Glad to hear.. Just wanted to check in on my bitch!!! Just answer 1 question how the hell are they gonna score on bama!!! They could only score 21 on USC dribble defense an what 14 or 17 on Pitt right ur outta ur damn mind if you think they will score on bama!

So Bama will shut out ND??....The Irish have played up to the level of their competition all year long....they will do the same again against Bama...I think you just looking at this narrow minded..thinking well Bama is dominate, they have smashed and pushed around everyone else so they must do that against ND. Its going to be a heavyweight fight....remember Buster Douglas....

RG3ING

Hide behind the keyboard bitch! Better hope someone never told me ur whereabouts real talk you can be touched bitch don't push it

Vegas39

rg3ing the air betting genius

MrBig33

An how ur not supporting the SEC in this game is a joke real fan huh ur dad must be proud! penetrating clown

UK basketball fan...from Elkhart, Indiana which is a 15 min drive to the Norte Dame campus so thats why I like the Irish...Uk fan because I grew up in Elkhart watching Shawn Kemp. I support the SEC in basketball only....all I know is them Irish will be ready to play...you better hope the Tide dont have big heads coming in!

Vegas39

Hide behind the keyboard bitch! Better hope someone never told me ur whereabouts real talk you can be touched bitch don't push it
    not hard to find me kid anytime your in vegas and feeling courage pm me. will gladly film you kissing the pavement and post it here

RG3ING

So Bama will shut out ND??....The Irish have played up to the level of their competition all year long....they will do the same again against Bama...I think you just looking at this narrow minded..thinking well Bama is dominate, they have smashed and pushed around everyone else so they must do that against ND. Its going to be a heavyweight fight....remember Buster Douglas....
    An the ND back you say bama hasn't seen one like him all year he ain't better then Georgia's RB's jackass an it's different don't tell me nd is just gonna magically play up to bama level are u penetrating kidding me bro! They have seen nothing close to bama all year nothing even comparable the SEC championship game was the national championship game!!

RG3ING

not hard to find me kid anytime your in vegas and feeling courage pm me. will gladly film you kissing the pavement and post it here
    Yeah bitch all talk like most til the barrel gets put to ur head

MrBig33

An the ND back you say bama hasn't seen one like him all year he ain't better then Georgia's RB's jackass an it's different don't tell me nd is just gonna magically play up to bama level are u penetrating kidding me bro! They have seen nothing close to bama all year nothing even comparable the SEC championship game was the national championship game!!

I knew you were wearing blue tints..you arent listening and I dont give you any football cred right about now...Name one back Bama has played against who can dominate you from the backfield running and out of the backfield and lining up in the slot and kill you???...YOu will not be able to moron!!!!....I hate to bash you so much cuz you like the Cats but damn bro you need to listen and think before you post. Neither one of Georgias RBs have the history of playing wide receiver like Theo Riddick. Have you seen the Irish play? Have you seen how he eats up linebackers out of the backfield and in the slot??

Vegas39

Yeah bitch all talk like most til the barrel gets put to ur head
    makes sense a pussy e-thug like you would need a gun. now run along kid

RG3ING

UK basketball fan...from Elkhart, Indiana which is a 15 min drive to the Norte Dame campus so thats why I like the Irish...Uk fan because I grew up in Elkhart watching Shawn Kemp. I support the SEC in basketball only....all I know is them Irish will be ready to play...you better hope the Tide dont have big heads coming in!
    Change ur avatar bitch u ain't no real uk fan penetrating bandwagon cause nd blows in college hoops! Dont teach ur kids this behavior! An keep grasping an not accepting the fact nd gets rolled don't disappear like all y'all sec haters do when we bring home another championship!

Vegas39

the same bad ND basketball team that beat UK this year

RG3ing the resident SBR retard

RG3ING

makes sense a pussy e-thug like you would need a gun. now run along kid
    Reality check bitch be quiet ur penetrating with someone u want no part of!

RG3ING

the same bad ND basketball team that beat UK this year

RG3ing the resident SBR retard
    How many national championships y'all got in hoops we got 8 bitch!!

Vegas39

Reality check bitch be quiet ur penetrating with someone u want no part of!

bring it on bitch boy I made you an offer. Just grab your balls . little wannabe gangster

MrBig33

This game is over already Bama rolls! Saban with this much talent an veteran leadership on the squad an a month to put a gameplan together on a overhyped team with very little offensive power! 31-7 bama rolls

This comment alone shows me what we are dealing with....somebody we cant take serious. BTW your boy Kyle is slowing UK down with his piss poor defense. He needs to come off the bench!!...Noel, Alex P, Goodwin, Mays, Harrow..that 5 will turn the season around...bring Kyle off the bench for instant offense.

MrBig33

Change ur avatar bitch u ain't no real uk fan penetrating bandwagon cause nd blows in college hoops! Dont teach ur kids this behavior! An keep grasping an not accepting the fact nd gets rolled don't disappear like all y'all sec haters do when we bring home another championship!
    LOL...my daughter just walked by and read this post of yours and goes dad how old is that dude Lmfao...said he sounds like the boys at my school Lol. Man you are a major clown.

Vegas39

LOL...my daughter just walked by and read this post of yours and goes dad how old is that dude Lmfao...said he sounds like the boys at my school Lol. Man you are a major clown.

RG3ING

Mr big gurley from Georgia is better then ur boy from nd check stats an gurley is a freshman an either way ur looking at a rb who doesn't go against top knotch defenses Pitt, USC, etc it's a joke! An ur a bandwagon fan an I did give u a rb back better then ur boy bitch!!!

Vegas39

Mr big gurley from Georgia is better then ur boy from nd check stats an gurley is a freshman an either way ur looking at a rb who doesn't go against top knotch defenses Pitt, USC, etc it's a joke! An ur a bandwagon fan an I did give u a rb back better then ur boy bitch!!!
    learn to spell and you may be taken half serious

RG3ING

Yeah those boys are gangbanging ur ugly daughter to! Hows ur fat wife doing still bitter about twinkies coming off the shelf

RG3ING

learn to spell and you may be taken half serious
    It's auto spell remember I use an iPhone not a pre paid burner u pc of shit I hope ur family dies from cancer!!

MrBig33

Yeah those boys are gangbanging ur ugly daughter to! Hows ur fat wife doing still bitter about twinkies coming off the shelf

LOL....no way you are older than 16...if so you need some major major help. You might as well stop posting on here because I am sure nobody respects or values anything that you say! Keep it coming!!

MrBig33

It's auto spell remember I use an iPhone not a pre paid burner u pc of shit I hope ur family dies from cancer!!

Mods need to ban you for this comment. Not a joking matter....

RG3ING

LOL....no way you are older than 16...if so you need some major major help. You might as well stop posting on here because I am sure nobody respects or values anything that you say! Keep it coming!!
    Bitch really ur talking to someone who has documented picks in his thread an is over 30 units profit quite you don't win as much my proof is right there where is urs?

MrBig33

Bitch really ur talking to someone who has documented picks in his thread an is over 30 units profit quite you don't win as much my proof is right there where is urs?

I dont care to post what I do..I come on here to give input or read. I only bet with teasers anyway and its working well for me..started with 100 bucks last football season and ended this year with 14k in my account with bovada. I am doing just fine!!...I dont bet to support my family I work! lol...but regardless of how many units you have or whatever...its your tone and the way you talk to people...no way a "real" man would talk like that...Impossible.

RG3ING

I dont care to post what I do..I come on here to give input or read. I only bet with teasers anyway and its working well for me..started with 100 bucks last football season and ended this year with 14k in my account with bovada. I am doing just fine!!...I dont bet to support my family I work! lol...but regardless of how many units you have or whatever...its your tone and the way you talk to people...no way a "real" man would talk like that...Impossible.
    Really 100 into 14k off teaser lmao but u have no proof lmfao ur a joke bro no one believes that garbage post ur bet history

First 123 Last