wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Does Dantoni sit kobe when he scores his 29 point?

Lakers have a chance to win but if kobe scores 30 or more the odds are they lose. I know it is a dumb question but since the guy admitted he didnt know what to do it wouldnt surprise me if he hears that shit and adheres to it somehow....

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Uh no. They lose when kobe scores a lot of points because he is a ball hog, shoots 40% and since he puts up 30+ pts everyone thinks "well Kobe did his part, where is everyone else"?

If he would just pass the ball and set up his teammates they would shoot 50% and win the game.

Kobe is the biggest problem the Lakers have right now, his massive ego will destroy them as his talent level diminishes
    Points Awarded:

SteelRain gave Rich Boy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

wantitall4moi

well he has 30 right now, and announcers are talking about it LOL....

Rich Boy

Look at this guy, has jacked up 28 shots, only made 9 (32%)

1 for 8 from 3 point land... How about PASSING the ball guy? Ever heard of that?

Luckily they are playing the Wizards so nobody will question him

Rich Boy

Howard only has 8 shot attempts? What kind of offense is that? Howard will shoot 55+% with ease, yet they would rather settle for a contested fading jump shot from Kobe that he will only hit 40% of the time

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Howard only has 8 shot attempts? What kind of offense is that? Howard will shoot 55+% with ease, yet they would rather settle for a contested fading jump shot from Kobe that he will only hit 40% of the time
    LMAO are you even watching the game? you are seriously a dipshet.. there is a reason howard has 8 shots have u not seen his shot attempts?

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Kobe wanted that 30 so bad tonight. Nice shooting percentage.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    LMAO are you even watching the game? you are seriously a dipshet.. there is a reason howard has 8 shots have u not seen his shot attempts?
    exactly

wantitall4moi

Laker fans can thank Jody Meeks for that win. And the refs with their nonsense calls.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Laker fans can thank Jody Meeks for that win. And the refs with their nonsense calls.
    Agreed. How can Laker fans even root for Kobe being a low 40s shooter, or in this case 30s, and continuing to chuck up 3s at a laughable rate? WTF? They've been doing it for 16 years now so i guess its not going to change

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Check Bryant's FG percentage this season.

That's all for me.

Thanks.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Check Bryant's FG percentage this season.

That's all for me.

Thanks.
    This is his best season he's ever had. BY FAR.

Career numbers absolutely atrocious. BRB low 40s, BRB low 30s on 3s. BRB shooting 30 percent on "clutch time" shots and being considered an all time great.

When will you accept he's nothing more than Iverson.

Arent you the guy who said he's better than Shaq? 28 and 12 on 60 percent shooting> 25 and 5 on fuking 40 percent shooting

But of course, those numbers dont matter to you because the stats are only right when they agree with YOU, right chief?

He's an all time great tho right chief? cuz you know basketball right chief?

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    This is his best season he's ever had. BY FAR.

Career numbers absolutely atrocious. BRB low 40s, BRB low 30s on 3s. BRB shooting 30 percent on "clutch time" shots and being considered an all time great.

When will you accept he's nothing more than Iverson.

Arent you the guy who said he's better than Shaq? 28 and 12 on 60 percent shooting> 25 and 5 on fuking 40 percent shooting

But of course, those numbers dont matter to you because the stats are only right when they agree with YOU, right chief?

He's an all time great tho right chief? cuz you know basketball right chief?
    Magic Johnson already claimed Bryant is the best laker of all time.

Coach Mark Jackson has gone on record saying Bryant is the best player in NBA history. That's on record chief.

Shaq? Go to bed kid. Shaq isn't even top 10 all time.

Goat Milk

Jordan has also gone on record saying Bryant is the only person that comes close to him. And he grew up watching Magic and Larry and played against them too.

But none of these guys know what they're talking about either.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

"go to bed kid"

Where Goat gets this self confidence I will never understand with his history on this site.

Its fun to watch though

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i nutted in my pants tonight, not good

zsr

Magic Johnson already claimed Bryant is the best laker of all time.

Coach Mark Jackson has gone on record saying Bryant is the best player in NBA history. That's on record chief.

Shaq? Go to bed kid. Shaq isn't even top 10 all time.
    Fuking LOL at both of those statements.

Magic is better than Kobe. Period. Done.

Shaq is 10x the player Kobe ever was. Done.

Every Advanced metric and even basic stat>>> What fuking Goat Milk Claims

Kobe may be the least efficient player of all time, and he's not close to Shaq, LBJ, KD, MJ, etc.

Lets hear your argument, quoting actually factual data, instead of "he's a warrior chief"

I will wait patiently.

Thanks chief.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    "go to bed kid"

Where Goat gets this self confidence I will never understand with his history on this site.

Its fun to watch though

The guy lost every penny he had last year too, ran and hid from the forum until the threads died, and comes back more arrogant than before? Never seen anything like it. I think he actually has himself convinced he knows what he's talking about.

Goat Milk

Kobe may be the least efficient player of all time, and he's not close to Shaq, LBJ, KD, MJ, etc.

Lets hear your argument, quoting actually factual data, instead of "he's a warrior chief"

I will wait patiently.

Thanks chief.
    1st all time all nba first teams.
    1st all time all nba defensive first teams.
    you know the rest if you watched his career.

I've written many pages about this topic on this site. Go look for it. Byant is an a top 5 all time player. It doesn't matter what you think. His legacy is already cemented. Your opinion doesn't change anything.

zsr

Your opinion means absolutely nothing. Period. Kobe is not top 15 all time, Shaq is top 10 all time, and the most dominant player in his prime. Period.

Your posting your opinion. Im posting actual factual data that we have.

Your also the guy who said Kobe is the best mid range player of all time, right? Sigh. Ill spare you that embarrassment because you know your wrong, but lets just talk Kobe vs Shaq real quick, shall we?

Shaq with the Lakers put up 27 and 12, while shooting 58 percent. Unheard of dominance which he continued in Miami putting up 20 and 10 on 60! percent.

Kobe, on the otherhand, has put up 25, on 45% shooting(which is heavily inflated because of the first 1/4 of this season) with 5 boards and 5 assists.

We can talk playoffs if you want, shaq putting up 30 and 15 on 58% shooting, while Kobe's shooting percentage goes down?

So, what we have here is once again you trying to convince yourself your right. Even funnier, you started this argument with look at the field goal percentages chief!!

Then once i posted those, you run and hide, and go back too, "I know basketball bro!!" Trust me bro!!"

Jeffie

I will wait patiently.

Thanks chief.
    Just stop you sound beyond retarded. Your trying to compare a dominant center to one of best Guards ever..?
    And hes the least effecient player of all time? did that fact come out of ur ass?

Jeffie

Your opinion means absolutely nothing. Period. Kobe is not top 15 all time, Shaq is top 10 all time, and the most dominant player in his prime. Period.

Your posting your opinion. Im posting actual factual data that we have.

Your also the guy who said Kobe is the best mid range player of all time, right? Sigh. Ill spare you that embarrassment because you know your wrong, but lets just talk Kobe vs Shaq real quick, shall we?

Shaq with the Lakers put up 27 and 12, while shooting 58 percent. Unheard of dominance which he continued in Miami putting up 20 and 10 on 60! percent.

Kobe, on the otherhand, has put up 25, on 45% shooting(which is heavily inflated because of the first 1/4 of this season) with 5 boards and 5 assists.

We can talk playoffs if you want, shaq putting up 30 and 15 on 58% shooting, while Kobe's shooting percentage goes down?

So, what we have here is once again you trying to convince yourself your right. Even funnier, you started this argument with look at the field goal percentages chief!!

Then once i posted those, you run and hide, and go back too, "I know basketball bro!!" Trust me bro!!"
    Lmao your talking about field goal %? do u have down syndrome hes a fawkin center no shet how many dunks did he have?
    How about we compare free throw % now?

zsr

Just stop you sound beyond retarded. Your trying to compare a dominant center to one of best Guards ever..?
    And hes the least effecient player of all time? did that fact come out of ur ass?
    I said he MAY be, obviously Iverson probably is but i havent compared the two.

So you agree Shaq is better than Kobe? Thats all im saying. Which seems obvious. Kobe is a top 15 player absolutely. No argument there. He's nowhere near Shaq, or MJ, or Magic, or the modern guys like LBJ and KD which are hyper efficient scorers

Goat Milk

ZR you realize in 2003 when Shaq won MVP in the finals he went on record saying "Bryant is the best player in the world." Did you know that ZR?

Let's see. Shaq has 4 rings, Bryant has 5. Bryant has way better numbers, not even close.

Bryant more all nba first teams.
    Bryant more all nba first team defense.

Those are the only things that count.

What do you have to say about Mark Jackson saying Bryant will go down as the best player in nba history. Is Mark Jackson, the coach of the warriors, a dumbass?

Thanks and good night.

zsr

Lmao your talking about field goal %? do u have down syndrome hes a fawkin center no shet how many dunks did he have?
    How about we compare free throw % now?
    Were comparing the efficiency of the 2, obviously.

Of course Kobe has a higher free throw percentage.

zsr

ZR you realize in 2003 when Shaq won MVP in the finals he went on record saying "Bryant is the best player in the world." Did you know that ZR?
    So. After everything i post, this is your comeback right?

Just checking.

Thanks chief.

Jeffie

So. After everything i post, this is your comeback right?

Just checking.

Thanks chief.
    Your saying shaq is better then bryant yet shaq said kobe was better.. what comeback were u hoping for?

Goat Milk

Your saying shaq is better then bryant yet shaq said kobe was better.. what comeback were u hoping for?
    Shaq said Bryant was better in 03....

Bryant is twice the player today than he was in 03 and Shaq only regressed since 03. I don't have to say anything.

Shaq himself has admitted many times that Bryant is better than him all-time. He's said it on TNT numerous times.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Uh no. They lose when kobe scores a lot of points because he is a ball hog, shoots 40% and since he puts up 30+ pts everyone thinks "well Kobe did his part, where is everyone else"?

If he would just pass the ball and set up his teammates they would shoot 50% and win the game.

Kobe is the biggest problem the Lakers have right now, his massive ego will destroy them as his talent level diminishes
    none of the kobe dick riders will get this because they are all fat obese losers who have never played a single basketball game in their life

they have no idea how a egomanic ball hog affects the game

zsr

Let's see. Shaq has 4 rings, Bryant has 5. Bryant has way better numbers, not even close.

Bryant more all nba first teams.
    Bryant more all nba first team defense.

Those are the only things that count.

What do you have to say about Mark Jackson saying Bryant will go down as the best player in nba history. Is Mark Jackson, the coach of the warriors, a dumbass?

Thanks and good night.
    FUKING LOL at kobe has better numbers. You are a fuking idiot. Open up basketball reference, read what i posted above. Shaq has better numbers.

FUKING LOL at all nba first teams and all nba first team defense being "the only thing that count" is that a joke?

Thanks for playing chief and good night.

zsr

Shaq said Bryant was better in 03....

Bryant is twice the player today than he was in 03 and Shaq only regressed since 03. I don't have to say anything.

Shaq himself has admitted many times that Bryant is better than him all-time. He's said it on TNT numerous times.
    Shaq himself saying this means absolutely nothing.

Its either Shaq being incredibly humble or trying to get back into good graces with the Lakers.

We couldnt fit all the stupid things Shaq has said on TNT since getting that job into this thread.

This comes down to this simple fact. YOUR WRONG, YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG, ALL THE FACTS SAY YOUR WRONG, and for some reason your forum ego is too big to admit this

zsr

My god Goat Milk you might be the biggest fuking idiot i have ever had a discussion with.

You know absolutely nothing about basketball. Period. I just disproved every single thing you said with the actual data, and your response is exactly as i expected. "I know basketball chief" "trust me chief"

Jeffie

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    none of the kobe dick riders will get this because they are all fat obese losers who have never played a single basketball game in their life

they have no idea how a egomanic ball hog affects the game
    Yeah that seems logical.. we must be fat

Goat Milk

Shaq himself saying this means absolutely nothing.

Its either Shaq being incredibly humble or trying to get back into good graces with the Lakers.

We couldnt fit all the stupid things Shaq has said on TNT since getting that job into this thread.

This comes down to this simple fact. YOUR WRONG, YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG, ALL THE FACTS SAY YOUR WRONG, and for some reason your forum ego is too big to admit this
    Start a thread on this site asking who is a better all time player Shaq or Kobe. 100 votes min. If Shaq wins, I leave SBR for a month. Bryant is currently the 2nd greatest player in NBA History.

Shaq and humble don't belong in the same sentence. Magic already said Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time. Magic is not humble.

Good luck

zsr

Start a thread on this site asking who is a better all time player Shaq or Kobe. 100 votes min. If Shaq wins, I leave SBR for a month. Bryant is currently the 2nd greatest player in NBA History.

Shaq and humble don't belong in the same sentence. Magic already said Bryant is the greatest Laker of all time. Magic is not humble.

Good luck

You are a fuking idiot. My god. Read what you just posted. "Lets let SBR decide" "Kobe is 2nd best because i said so!!"

Go to fuking bed.

You say your a basketball fan, a basketball purist, educate yourself on the fuking game. Do you want me to give you a list of all the advanced stats websites so you can do some reading? I really dont even know what to say. Your wrong, all the data we have says your wrong, all the numbers say your wrong and your just ignoring everything like a child and saying, "im right" "im right" Even after i fuking post the numbers you say Kobe has better numbers. What the fuk is going on in your head that you can be so arrogant while knowing absolutely nothing?

Thanks for playing chief.
    Last edited by zsr; 12-15-12 at 01:10 AM.

12 Last