opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    "If only the first victim, Adam Lanza's mother, had been a gun owner, she could have stopped this before it started."
    He is a fat, worthless pos.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Is it too soon to lol...

Least that prick could do is w8 til the kids have been laid to rest b4 trashin like that...
    yeah that's not cool at all... not sure what he thinks he's achieving by this other than a bit of publicity again now.

It's rather sick actually.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    This is a very interesting article that I haven't stopped thinking about since reading it. Not sure many here have the time or desire, but if you get a few minutes, take a look if you can. I'm not sure what I'd do in her position but it reinforces my gut belief that the issue in the US is one of mental illness and the treatment and care one receives or not; not access to guns.

I Am Adam Lanza's Mother
    thanks for sharing, couldn't imagine being in such a position.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 11:46 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

obama speaking in newtown

difficult to hold it together knowing what the people in the room have gone through

just fukking horrible

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

This is a very interesting article that I haven't stopped thinking about since reading it. Not sure many here have the time or desire, but if you get a few minutes, take a look if you can. I'm not sure what I'd do in her position but it reinforces my gut belief that the issue in the US is one of mental illness and the treatment and care one receives or not; not access to guns.

I Am Adam Lanza's Mother
    My step sisters mother could have written that.

The situation is not a lot different to that here in Australia. The story about calling an Ambulance for help just to have her calm down at the emergency room and be sent back home with no help or support available is a carbon copy of her situation.

The mother's mother committed suicide and the daughter constantly threatens to do the same. Poor woman has aged 50 years in the last decade and is still at her wits end regularly not having any options for help, unless she gets her daughter arrested.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Are you kidding me??

westboro baptist church will picket the funerals of newtown children killed

If you don't know these people they are the ones that picket soldiers funerals

Shirley Phelps-Roper, a spokesperson for the group and, like most members of the organization, a relative of the group's founder, Fred Phelps, announced on Twitter on Saturday the group's plan "to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Anonymous Hacked all of the westboro church members personal information and posted it online for people to f*ck with them

Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

These people make me lose more faith in humanity than the 20 yr old that pulled the trigger...it can't get lower than this. If I ever find out I have terminal cancer or something like that, I'm taking all these fuckers out with me.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Idiots

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

so many of those numbers are disconnected already

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Great President speech tonight..

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Are you kidding me??

Freedom of speech gone mad.

Make no limits and someone will always ruin a good thing.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Freedom of speech gone mad.

Make no limits and someone will always ruin a good thing.
    These are the people I wish the gun dudes would show up and pick off. Every time someone else joins their cult, we're in danger just a little bit more.

But I'll continue to have faith in the bikies who always protect those who died - whether by mass murder, just because they were gay or for whatever other fukked up reason those nutters use to protest. That bikie brigade that stretches across America is one of the reasons I have so much belief in the inherent good of people despite the bullshit these loons try to spread.

Optional

These are the people I wish the gun dudes would show up and pick off. Every time someone else joins their cult, we're in danger just a little bit more.

But I'll continue to have faith in the bikies who always protect those who died - whether by mass murder, just because they were gay or for whatever other fukked up reason those nutters use to protest. That bikie brigade that stretches across America is one of the reasons I have so much belief in the inherent good of people despite the bullshit these loons try to spread.
    I've had that same feeling. How nice it would be to see someone just wipe them out. Or at least beat them senseless.

But you know what? The fact that no one has done that to such a provocative and deserving group has to give us some faith that just about everyone is basically 'good'.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I've had that same feeling. How nice it would be to see someone just wipe them out. Or at least beat them senseless.

But you know what? The fact that no one has done that to such a provocative and deserving group has to give us some faith that just about everyone is basically 'good'.
    Wow. What an amazing way to look at it.

Thank you Opti. You literally just changed a piece of my ingrained viewpoint today.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Are you kidding me??

If you don't know these people they are the ones that picket soldiers funerals

Shirley Phelps-Roper, a spokesperson for the group and, like most members of the organization, a relative of the group's founder, Fred Phelps, announced on Twitter on Saturday the group's plan "to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

How these people, and often intelligent people, can so misrepresent a very clear and concise message of salvation, love and hope in the New Testament is beyond any reasoning. Rev Phelps and his clan can twist this message that is so pervasive in almost every text in favor of a few obscure homosexual passages and make those passages the main meaning is beyond crazy, but they do. People who at first meeting proclaim their Christianity, their belief in a loving Jesus Christ and in the very next sentence wish the death of one billion Catholics have no love of Christ in their heart, it is impossible. You can't have love and continually think about the extinction of one billion people no matter the reason.

I believe that these very same people should pray that there is no God because if he exists they may very well hear the most dreaded words in the very book they adore...be gone I knew you not.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Hate to go there, but how many blacks and latinos do those european countries have? What percentage of the gun related deaths can be attributed to minorities.

Colorado theater shooter- white guy
    Oregon mall shooter- white guy
    Newton School shooter- white guy

See a pattern?

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

why was the 16+ plus page thread on the shooting incident deleted?

was reading some different views from different people there on occasion now poof it's gone?

assuming somebody said something disgustingly distasteful knowing this forum at times?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

This one?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 11:47 AM.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    was reading some different views from different people there on occasion now poof it's gone?

assuming somebody said something disgustingly distasteful knowing this forum at times?
    thats one way to find it

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    This one?
    oooo moved to politico

zoo youk

thanks looker

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    thanks looker

They merged your thread now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post

See a pattern?
    I think it is pretty much accepted that the inner city gang/drug shootings by minorities make up a disproportionate amount of the gun shootings in the USA...

BUT

yes, 90%+ serial killers and mass shooting psychos are white.

except the VT asian dude and the Fort Hood military guy who I think was Pakistani?

I work in schools in some of the toughest inner city chicago schools on the south and west side. I've seen situations with guns in schools from kids and family members over the past 10 years.

but if a mass shooting in a school by a psycho is gonna occur around here the best bet is that it will be me or some first year wound too tight Teach for America douchebag in a charter school.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post

See a pattern?
    You can add up all of the murdered victims that white guys have murdered in every killing spree in the past 20 years and it doesn't come anywhere close to the amount of deaths that Blacks and Latinos are responsible for just this year alone.

zoo youk

i've been trying to put myself self in the killers head..which is next to impossible...and I apologize to anyone if this disturbs you...but this thought keeps running through my mind and my stomach is churning....first...how could you shoot a 1st grader in the head with an ar-15 in the head...have the image register in your head (as the shooter) and not even be sick to your stomach...and be able to proceed to go on and unleash even more hell and disturbing disgusting scenes for yourself to look at?

did he off himself? right after? he had to right? or did police take him out?

zoo youk

you can't tell me he was so messed up something like that didn't register in his mind...cause it does..u see that..there is no getting around not seeing that...he may not feel it..but he's def fuking seeing it and registering it in his brain.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Anonymous Hacked all of the westboro church members personal information and posted it online for people to f*ck with them

also this petition to investigate them is here
    These guys are pretty impressive

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

also this petition to investigate them is here
    [/QUOTE]

Awesome. I may stay up all night calling these fukks.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    A common misconception is that firearms are illegal in Mexico and that no person may possess them.
    gun related homicides in usa in 2008: over 12,000
    gun related homicides in japan in 2008: 11. guns are illegal in japan.
    So something like this can't happen in Japan? Guess you never heard of the Osaka school massacre that happened in 2001. Momura Takura, a former janitor, trespassed into Ikeda Elementary school and stabbed to death 8 children and wounded 15 others. Be sure to google what he said during his trial, and you'll realize how twisted and evil some people are. A year later in China (also a country of strict gun control) Shi Ruoqiu stabbed 7 children at Shilong Elementary, 5 of them died. Sadly, also in China 5 years later in 2006, Bai Ningyang went to Shiguan kindergarten where he forced 20 children and the teacher into a room, sprayed the floor with gasoline and set in on fire, killing 12 children. In 2010, Zheng Misheng killed 8 elementary school children in Nanping with a machete, and later that year, ** Huanming killed 10 school children in Hanzhong with a cleaver. The largest killing of school children in the United States happened 85 years ago when a disgruntled lunatic blew up an elementary school house in Bath, Michigan.

Sadly, I could write 10 paragraphs of students getting killed with methods other than guns. The unfortunate reality is, this world is filled with sick, twisted, evil people who will carry out acts against humanity which are just unimaginable to most of us. Nothing will ever prevent it, and that's a fact. Guns save lives, and they take lives. Ask yourself a simple question. The earliest guns were used in the 1400's, do you think there was nothing but peace and harmony before that? Do you think mass carnage didn't occur before then?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    So something like this can't happen in Japan? Guess you never heard of the Osaka school massacre that happened in 2001. Momura Takura, a former janitor, trespassed into Ikeda Elementary school and stabbed to death 8 children and wounded 15 others. Be sure to google what he said during his trial, and you'll realize how twisted and evil some people are. A year later in China (also a country of strict gun control) Shi Ruoqiu stabbed 7 children at Shilong Elementary, 5 of them died. Sadly, also in China 5 years later in 2006, Bai Ningyang went to Shiguan kindergarten where he forced 20 children and the teacher into a room, sprayed the floor with gasoline and set in on fire, killing 12 children. The largest killing of school children in the United States happened 85 years ago when a disgruntled lunatic blew up an elementary school house in Bath, Michigan.

Sadly, I could write 10 paragraphs of students getting killed with methods other than guns. The unfortunate reality is, this world is filled with sick, twisted, evil people who will carry out acts against humanity which are just unimaginable to most of us. Nothing will ever prevent it, and that's a fact. Guns save lives, and they take lives. Ask yourself a simple question. The earliest guns were used in the 1400's, do you think there was nothing but peace and harmony before that? Do you think mass carnage didn't occur before then?
    Good post, we'd all have been better off if guns were never created, but they are as much a part of life now as the TV, they are not going anywhere.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Awesome. I may stay up all night calling these fukks.
    most of the numbers are dc'd now
    but they have a movement to block them from protesting , a local biker group said they won't let them near the funerals
    also they have been finding out what hotels they have been staying at and posting the information so the hotel has basically been forced to not let them stay

ALSO
    some guy made a parody account of the shooter and posted all of this sick twisted stuff, they posted all of his personal info online number, work place, work number etc

pretty sure that guy lost his job today

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    most of the numbers are dc'd now
    but they have a movement to block them from protesting , a local biker group said they won't let them near the funerals
    also they have been finding out what hotels they have been staying at and posting the information so the hotel has basically been forced to not let them stay

ALSO
    some guy made a parody account of the shooter and posted all of this sick twisted stuff, they posted all of his personal info online number, work place, work number etc

pretty sure that guy lost his job today
    I went down towards the bottom of the list, some of the numbers were still active
    Anonymous is scary powerful, glad they are doing it for a great cause this time. I wish the worst on anyone who dare show up with a picket sign within walking distance of any part of the funeral proceedings. Maybe one of these bikers will snap and shoot one of these bitches, I'm not hoping for any more death, but I sure hope it would make them stop and think about increasing the stress/tragedy of already grieving families.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    So something like this can't happen in Japan? Guess you never heard of the Osaka school massacre that happened in 2001. Momura Takura, a former janitor, trespassed into Ikeda Elementary school and stabbed to death 8 children and wounded 15 others. Be sure to google what he said during his trial, and you'll realize how twisted and evil some people are. A year later in China (also a country of strict gun control) Shi Ruoqiu stabbed 7 children at Shilong Elementary, 5 of them died. Sadly, also in China 5 years later in 2006, Bai Ningyang went to Shiguan kindergarten where he forced 20 children and the teacher into a room, sprayed the floor with gasoline and set in on fire, killing 12 children. In 2010, Zheng Misheng killed 8 elementary school children in Nanping with a machete, and later that year, ** Huanming killed 10 school children in Hanzhong with a cleaver. The largest killing of school children in the United States happened 85 years ago when a disgruntled lunatic blew up an elementary school house in Bath, Michigan.

Momura Takuya is a anime character no? The Osaka School Massacre was Mamoru Takuma (for anybody tht wants to google it)...he was a truly disgusting character and one of the worst examples of "how did that man get a job in a school?" Dude had been in prison for rape, discharged from Air Defense FOrce for sex with a minor, and had been arrested 11 times prior to the massacre... yet still got a job in an elite elementary school. He also tried to commit suicide by jumping off the roof of psychiatric hospital (was there after poisoning some teachers at the school he was working at) yet survived and was released just a month later after being judged to capable of taking care of himself... truly shocking.

Last edited by Vaughany; 12-18-12 at 03:25 AM.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I went down towards the bottom of the list, some of the numbers were still active
    Anonymous is scary powerful, glad they are doing it for a great cause this time. I wish the worst on anyone who dare show up with a picket sign within walking distance of any part of the funeral proceedings. Maybe one of these bikers will snap and shoot one of these bitches, I'm not hoping for any more death, but I sure hope it would make them stop and think about increasing the stress/tragedy of already grieving families.
    these people are crazy but this is funny

First ... 2122232425 Last