Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

babin wasn't doing much this year anyway. rly nbd.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

They should have cut Jackson instead of sending him to IR.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i agree whole heartedly. dumb move and reid is a fukin clown

dont bother arguin with ppl here. i used to say the same things about fisher cause i know my titans but the media thought hes some genious and they still do

ppl here just know what nfl.com wants them to know. most dont follow fuk all or know jack shit

you agreeing pretty much solidifies fact op a moron cause you prove daily around here your football knowledge is limited at best.. dude was a waste of space no effort piece of shit, much like the rest of philly defense, as was said 100 times at least they save some money and hopefully send a message to the younger kids that laziness wont be tolerated...

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope the ravens pick him up ahhaha

Porterhouse
    As Sharp as a Bowling Ball
    Porterhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Dumb timing, but who the F cares at this point. Seems like it would have made more sense to keep the guy and trade him for a sack of dog shit in the off-season, but I guess they are being proper with him in giving him a chance to go play for a winner. Guys like Vinny Curry should be getting PT now in this lost season any way.

Asomugha & Vick can enjoy their tickets out of town when the season is over. Not sure what the F happened to Asomugha, but the guy can't cover his own shadow any more.
    Releasing Babin is the only way Curry is going to get any type of valuable experience this season. With not much left to play for, it's wise to know what you will start the season with next year.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

first thing i thought was..Jets....

Porterhouse
    As Sharp as a Bowling Ball
    Porterhouse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I remember a thread very similar to this about Albert Haynesworth.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you agreeing pretty much solidifies fact op a moron cause you prove daily around here your football knowledge is limited at best.. dude was a waste of space no effort piece of shit, much like the rest of philly defense, as was said 100 times at least they save some money and hopefully send a message to the younger kids that laziness wont be tolerated...

i dont give two fukks from my rooster what you think lmfao. see the amount of posts you have since 2009, i've won approx 1.5 times that amount in dollars since that time. enough that i paid off a 32,000 dollar university tuition completely with cash from nfl, nba, and cricket.

what have you accomplished in that time? posting 5000 times a day masturbating at night and doing nothing with your life but eating bacon with extra cheese and buying chocolate bars off kids goin around door to door to feel you are part of the community?

post a winner for once in ur life and then come talk. a quick search of you yields not a single fuckin winner in the last whatever the hell thousand posts so you are clearly irrelevant to life

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

So release of babin was a good thing on many levels. He pretty much has given up he looks terrible and eagles have 3 other guys who are just as good as him. Watching him rush the passer is comical he ends up doing spin moves at the one and gets buried into the line taking out other eagles. Guys is old and has lost any skills he used to have.

Its the most self serving Defense out there and that is the type of player babin is. All the defense focuses on is sacking the QB and getting thier stats up. Team D is what they need and not leaving the LBs and safeties high and dry if they dont get a sack. Maybe the reason Coleman (sucks) bites on the run so much is because if he doesnt come up agaist the run every run will go for 20 yards since the ends go upfield and O lineman can easily get to our LBs. Classic case of square peg in round hole. Personel on the team is built for stopping the run first then the pass yet our D goes all out vs pass and gets burned by the run (and pass for that matter)

As far as Asomugha goes ever think the reason he was good in OAK was because the other corner was so terrible that D's would just decide to not throw his way and pick on the bag of stones on the other side. Either way the D is not playing Team D and that is a huge issue.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't Babin 3rd in sacks for d-linemen since 2010 with 36 sacks?

Hell i'm sure somebody will take him. Maybe the Panthers or Patriots.

MikeZaW
    MikeZaW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Eagles whole D Blows this year with the exception of Kendricks, even Trent Cole hasn't shown up. I'm an Eagles fan and I fully expect a big shake up, saying goodbye to some big names during the offseason. Could be bye bye Nnamdi, Vick I see is about 50/50 to be back next year, depends on who is the HC next year. And I don't think any coach except Andy is going to deal with DeSean and his antics.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    i dont give two fukks from my rooster what you think lmfao. see the amount of posts you have since 2009, i've won approx 1.5 times that amount in dollars since that time. enough that i paid off a 32,000 dollar university tuition completely with cash from nfl, nba, and cricket.

what have you accomplished in that time? posting 5000 times a day masturbating at night and doing nothing with your life but eating bacon with extra cheese and buying chocolate bars off kids goin around door to door to feel you are part of the community?

post a winner for once in ur life and then come talk. a quick search of you yields not a single fuckin winner in the last whatever the hell thousand posts so you are clearly irrelevant to life
    i have a whole thread full of winners,,wheres yours dipshit? you such a fukkin joke, im sure you have won tons of money, it just so happens when you actually post a play it doesnt hit...tell us another story pussy...

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    So release of babin was a good thing on many levels. He pretty much has given up he looks terrible and eagles have 3 other guys who are just as good as him. Watching him rush the passer is comical he ends up doing spin moves at the one and gets buried into the line taking out other eagles. Guys is old and has lost any skills he used to have.

Its the most self serving Defense out there and that is the type of player babin is. All the defense focuses on is sacking the QB and getting thier stats up. Team D is what they need and not leaving the LBs and safeties high and dry if they dont get a sack. Maybe the reason Coleman (sucks) bites on the run so much is because if he doesnt come up agaist the run every run will go for 20 yards since the ends go upfield and O lineman can easily get to our LBs. Classic case of square peg in round hole. Personel on the team is built for stopping the run first then the pass yet our D goes all out vs pass and gets burned by the run (and pass for that matter)

As far as Asomugha goes ever think the reason he was good in OAK was because the other corner was so terrible that D's would just decide to not throw his way and pick on the bag of stones on the other side. Either way the D is not playing Team D and that is a huge issue.
    When it comes to Nnamdi he was a blanket in Oakland. Not sure what happened to him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    When it comes to Nnamdi he was a blanket in Oakland. Not sure what happened to him.
    he be the next guy i would show the door...he more useless than 4th and stupid, and that saying quite a bit..

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Reid and Joe Philbin are clowns - two peas in a pod.

Sons died, and they wanted no part of it. Told their wives to handle the funeral arrangements, so they get back to watching tape. Dark-room guys who get their jollies off re-winding the tape.

Make a token appearance at the funeral, then hustle back to the tape room. Watch tape and give jobs out to their buddies. That's it.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeZaW View Post
    Eagles whole D Blows this year with the exception of Kendricks, even Trent Cole hasn't shown up. I'm an Eagles fan and I fully expect a big shake up, saying goodbye to some big names during the offseason. Could be bye bye Nnamdi, Vick I see is about 50/50 to be back next year, depends on who is the HC next year. And I don't think any coach except Andy is going to deal with DeSean and his antics.
    The defense was adequate until they canned Castillo. With the exception of the meltdown in the 4th Q against Detroit, they were keeping the team in games ... not giving the game to the other team. I don't know if they quit when Castillo got fired or don't like Bowles or what but there is a drastic change since Castillo got let go. Admittedly, they didn't get enough sacks/turnovers under Castillo, but they were a prototypical bend don't break defense and they did a pretty damn good job in the first five games.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

now he's a jaguar

First 12