darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    rogue is an all time top poster on SBR...his high level of intelligence rubs many the wrong way

bronxer is an all time top poster on SBR as well....why he has chosen to align himself with a bunch of kids spewing garbage---well kids and smoke(which is basically and identical version of venditto if you add 5 years and 250lbs) which was proven in his countless vids before he took them all down due to being teased by strangers online

this was a serious thread which a bunch of kids took over and purposely kept bumping trying to make BI look bad...

Bi Archie, how's Big AL Sports going? You and burtrapp still robbing people? you fukking jerk off
    i'm just saying that is what caused the outburst

rogue being around so long had to know what would happen

let's than just agree it took a crazy turn and no one will post unless it's about the payout

cheers

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    What is going on here?

Zeta, is trying to get paid from Betislands!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Did we win?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Got my payout today!

Thanks Jon and the BI staff

Cheers

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

I just got home from the p2p location

payout was a success, $975 fuking firm

Jon and Ryan Rossi came thru

now i hope they get check payouts working again

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Got my payout today!

Thanks Jon and the BI staff

Cheers
    Cheers Smokey!

I might purchase a slightly higher grade of rum for the broad i am hanging out with tonight as a token of celebration

been drinking capt morgans coconut recently

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I'm closing this thread!

Zeta, please post a new fresh thread, stating you got paid and are happy with everything. Thanks

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    I just got home from the p2p location

payout was a success, $975 fuking firm

Jon and Ryan Rossi came thru

now i hope they get check payouts working again

awesome to hear zeta

and smoke

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Cheers Smokey!

I might purchase a slightly higher grade of rum for the broad i am hanging out with tonight as a token of celebration

Zeta, you cheap f.ukk

Smoke

Cheers Smokey!

make me proud pal!

Cheers!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

good news

Smoke

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 03:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

If you really got paid thats good but why do they pay all 20s. I could grab 1000 out of my wallet and say I was paid by so and so....

darkhat

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 03:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    If you really got paid thats good but why do they pay all 20s. I could grab 1000 out of my wallet and say I was paid by so and so....
    I told the clerk to give me hundos and 50's but she was low so I took the 20's

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

tuckman
    tuckman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2398

Remember when WSEX was paying out like clockwork? Your only as good as your last payout. Trying to remind people what you did for the last 6 months doesn't work for today, if that was the case Jay Cohan wouldn't be in hiding.

darkhat

good to see you tuckman

sharp guy

ZetaPsi808

I got paid in 100s 50s 20s

who cares what demonination the bills are paid in

darkhat

yah zeta depends where you pick up the p2p

if bodega type you get low bills

need mainstream for 100s

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    yah zeta depends where you pick up the p2p

if bodega type you get low bills

need mainstream for 100s
    picked mine up at grocery store.

darkhat

zeta good peoples

smoke good peoples

bronxer good peoples

believe pickup which was obv later day at non franchise place

Smoke

We is all good peoples

Darker pour me some hennessey

Darker I'm rolling a blunt

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    If you'd ever spent any time living as the persona you're so addicted to on SBR, you'd realize that the threats you're always so quick to resort to only highlight how much of an act it is.

You lack the ability to discuss most matters seriously, so you try to be intimidating in the hopes that no one notices. The inherent problem is that everyone posting here has encountered people like you in real life, so it's not hard to spot the obvious insecurity and desperation to be included on your own terms.

Notice how I'm not acting as though your threats carry any weight? It's because someone who spends so much time posturing as you do would never behave like that in real life or he'd be too busy fighting all day to post on a forum. Or perhaps you just get bossed around all day and we're the only people you've found to dish it out to. Either way, better to confront it and change what bothers you than make the rest of us have to listen to you post the same five insults in every thread you open.

You gotta be the biggest weirdo on this site

You spend that much time dissecting a stranger from the interwebz

Get a fukkin life kid

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

You gotta be the biggest weirdo on this site

You spend that much time dissecting a stranger from the interwebz

Get a fukkin life kid
    Try comparing the five minutes I spent typing that very "dissection" of your personality with the time invested in the >13,000 posts you've made in 21 months amounting to little more than "I'm so desperate to be thought of as tough and important that I've settled for attempting to convince an assembly of anonymous strangers of the fact." You'll find it's well in excess of 1000:1, and that's a conservative estimate, not including the time you've spent jockeying for recognition with "influential" posters off the site.

Your true colors were laid bare when you carved time out of your fight schedule to hang out with JJGold (mascot for the pathetic), Pat Venditto (gay for freeplay webcam star, among other notorious stiffs and scams) and Zeta (lost PM privileges for repeated bonus and referral hustling). The cherry atop the sundae was a memorable spanking by Opie where your storytelling about placing bets larger than you can afford was made public after you betrayed his confidence in yet another feeble effort to promote yourself as "in the know." All of this has taken place while you've been making ~7800 posts a year, mostly in threads where you have no insight to share, presumably because you have nothing more important to do or anyone else to occupy your time.

You should be ashamed of forcing every patron of this site to have to scroll past your vacuous posts in the vast majority of threads to arrive at someone actually discussing the topic at hand. Sadly, I don't think you're incapable of producing that same insight, rather you don't know what to do with the extra time that would come with restricting your contributions to that which has substance.

Listen carefully, now. These forums are a medium for those who want to convert their thoughts into written form, to be judged on the precision or artistry they possess at it. It's true not everybody has to be a proper wordsmith here, some are simply entertaining, others share knowledge relating to advantage gambling, and still more are pleasant reminders of the quaint ignorance which is the lifeblood of any free market like sports betting. You lost the plot somehow and found yourself trying to intimidate people in a venue where true power comes not from bravado, posses or muscle, but from the restraint of posting only when your thoughts themselves have power.

That's why you won't find me laughably challenging people to fisticuffs from behind a keyboard. I'm not very smart, but I'm at least capable of realizing where my talents lie and where they will give me a real advantage over others. I don't care about whether I'm loved or hated here, appreciated or merely tolerated, because by the time I click 'Submit' I've already received my satisfaction. Try it sometime, and you might find taking yourself seriously is a far greater reward than trying to force others to do it.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onacloud, and Betislands

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Good job smokey

Glad to see you got paid
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-05-15 at 03:46 PM. Reason: attachment does not exist

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Pete kicking ass lately.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

how you been doing, player?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

kinda scares me Zeta had to fight and PM that much for a stack ......im shooting parlays looking at hitting 30-45K....id hate to see that tied up...might even change my betting style b/c if I hit....it would be 1$ a post before I saw any of the $

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

were talking 975 here boyzzz....what if u had 20K-50K tied up here....wouldnt be so happy go lucky

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post

Try comparing the five minutes I spent typing that very "dissection" of your personality with the time invested in the >13,000 posts you've made in 21 months amounting to little more than "I'm so desperate to be thought of as tough and important that I've settled for attempting to convince an assembly of anonymous strangers of the fact." You'll find it's well in excess of 1000:1, and that's a conservative estimate, not including the time you've spent jockeying for recognition with "influential" posters off the site.

Your true colors were laid bare when you carved time out of your fight schedule to hang out with JJGold (mascot for the pathetic), Pat Venditto (gay for freeplay webcam star, among other notorious stiffs and scams) and Zeta (lost PM privileges for repeated bonus and referral hustling). The cherry atop the sundae was a memorable spanking by Opie where your storytelling about placing bets larger than you can afford was made public after you betrayed his confidence in yet another feeble effort to promote yourself as "in the know." All of this has taken place while you've been making ~7800 posts a year, mostly in threads where you have no insight to share, presumably because you have nothing more important to do or anyone else to occupy your time.

You should be ashamed of forcing every patron of this site to have to scroll past your vacuous posts in the vast majority of threads to arrive at someone actually discussing the topic at hand. Sadly, I don't think you're incapable of producing that same insight, rather you don't know what to do with the extra time that would come with restricting your contributions to that which has substance.

Listen carefully, now. These forums are a medium for those who want to convert their thoughts into written form, to be judged on the precision or artistry they possess at it. It's true not everybody has to be a proper wordsmith here, some are simply entertaining, others share knowledge relating to advantage gambling, and still more are pleasant reminders of the quaint ignorance which is the lifeblood of any free market like sports betting. You lost the plot somehow and found yourself trying to intimidate people in a venue where true power comes not from bravado, posses or muscle, but from the restraint of posting only when your thoughts themselves have power.

That's why you won't find me laughably challenging people to fisticuffs from behind a keyboard. I'm not very smart, but I'm at least capable of realizing where my talents lie and where they will give me a real advantage over others. I don't care about whether I'm loved or hated here, appreciated or merely tolerated, because by the time I click 'Submit' I've already received my satisfaction. Try it sometime, and you might find taking yourself seriously is a far greater reward than trying to force others to do it.

You could have condensed all that down to just mentioning Bronxer chickening out of meeting NYsportsguy when his bluff was called.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

All this drama just to get your own money.

I guess he should be thankful he didn't get paid in tamales.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Rogue scholar writes novels.

darkhat

Rogue writes novels and messes with wrong people

bronxer prob already has his address