Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17048836'>posted</a> on 12/08/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

You gotta be the biggest weirdo on this site

You spend that much time dissecting a stranger from the interwebz

Get a fukkin life kid
Try comparing the five minutes I spent typing that very "dissection" of your personality with the time invested in the >13,000 posts you've made in 21 months amounting to little more than "I'm so desperate to be thought of as tough and important that I've settled for attempting to convince an assembly of anonymous strangers of the fact." You'll find it's well in excess of 1000:1, and that's a conservative estimate, not including the time you've spent jockeying for recognition with "influential" posters off the site.

Your true colors were laid bare when you carved time out of your fight schedule to hang out with JJGold (mascot for the pathetic), Pat Venditto (gay for freeplay webcam star, among other notorious stiffs and scams) and Zeta (lost PM privileges for repeated bonus and referral hustling). The cherry atop the sundae was a memorable spanking by Opie where your storytelling about placing bets larger than you can afford was made public after you betrayed his confidence in yet another feeble effort to promote yourself as "in the know." All of this has taken place while you've been making ~7800 posts a year, mostly in threads where you have no insight to share, presumably because you have nothing more important to do or anyone else to occupy your time.

You should be ashamed of forcing every patron of this site to have to scroll past your vacuous posts in the vast majority of threads to arrive at someone actually discussing the topic at hand. Sadly, I don't think you're incapable of producing that same insight, rather you don't know what to do with the extra time that would come with restricting your contributions to that which has substance.

Listen carefully, now. These forums are a medium for those who want to convert their thoughts into written form, to be judged on the precision or artistry they possess at it. It's true not everybody has to be a proper wordsmith here, some are simply entertaining, others share knowledge relating to advantage gambling, and still more are pleasant reminders of the quaint ignorance which is the lifeblood of any free market like sports betting. You lost the plot somehow and found yourself trying to intimidate people in a venue where true power comes not from bravado, posses or muscle, but from the restraint of posting only when your thoughts themselves have power.

That's why you won't find me laughably challenging people to fisticuffs from behind a keyboard. I'm not very smart, but I'm at least capable of realizing where my talents lie and where they will give me a real advantage over others. I don't care about whether I'm loved or hated here, appreciated or merely tolerated, because by the time I click 'Submit' I've already received my satisfaction. Try it sometime, and you might find taking yourself seriously is a far greater reward than trying to force others to do it.