Originally Posted by The Seer
    Thurs:
    Dolphins +3 -115 1 unit LOSER
    Virginia +3 1/2 -105 1 unit LOSER

Originally Posted by The Seer
    adding 1 prop:
    RBush over 70 1/2 yds rushing -125 1 unit LOSER
    should get at least 90

Great work seer for burying the forum.. 0-3 for the day!!!

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

some guys are just such losers they get off trying to get people to come down to there level. She's just a scumbag adult that acts like a child.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

What does anyone gain by posting that crap? I've had ppl come do it to me and anyone else with a thread on here longer than a day has experienced the same thing.

Not sure what the motivation is. I'd assume anyone tailing a poster on here will know if they went 3-0 or 0-3. Don't think the recap usually accompanied by 3+ emoticons is necessary. But I guess it's like what celebrities go through (in a very miniscule weird comparison way). You put yourself out there and you'll have people who love you and love to ride you. I don't think anyone who posts plays unless they're running a tout service and have snuck on here or are planning to start one, post plays hoping for 100% of ppl to say "woohoo shari91, great play". I know I always wanted discussion and feedback and from what I know of the guys on here they want the same. It'd be so boring otherwise and none of us would learn a thing. So with that comes a few stinkers. The ignore feature in our settings is a powerful thing as is realising we're all just silly buttercups on an Internet forum.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Karma is a bitch

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Lot of 'Ankle Biters' on SBR these days... plenty of sad people I guess

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Many people hate to see others succeed

plain and fukkin simple

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What does anyone gain by posting that crap? I've had ppl come do it to me and anyone else with a thread on here longer than a day has experienced the same thing.

Not sure what the motivation is. I'd assume anyone tailing a poster on here will know if they went 3-0 or 0-3. Don't think the recap usually accompanied by 3+ emoticons is necessary. But I guess it's like what celebrities go through (in a very miniscule weird comparison way). You put yourself out there and you'll have people who love you and love to ride you. I don't think anyone who posts plays unless they're running a tout service and have snuck on here or are planning to start one, post plays hoping for 100% of ppl to say "woohoo shari91, great play". I know I always wanted discussion and feedback and from what I know of the guys on here they want the same. It'd be so boring otherwise and none of us would learn a thing. So with that comes a few stinkers. The ignore feature in our settings is a powerful thing as is realising we're all just silly buttercups on an Internet forum.
    I thought there were rules against harassment/trolling in subforum threads?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Lot of 'Ankle Biters' on SBR these days... plenty of sad people I guess
    get over it! Everyone here knows you can't pick a winner to save your life.

Sam Odom

Mikail ?? why did YOU reply to that post ?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Mikail ?? why did YOU reply to that post ?
    Get off my nuts pal!

Sam Odom

@ Mikail

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

LOL @ sam "loser" odom

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Shari some people think you are daimo

Any truth to this?

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Any truth to this?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I thought there were rules against harassment/trolling in subforum threads?

If it's not linked to or started in PT then it's much stricter modding for sure.

Unfortunately 99% of people start their threads in PT wanting the glory and gusto not realising the downside. We mirror it in the appropriate subforum but it's a PT thread. And as always we look at the history of the ppl involved. If person A is suddenly upset because person B is trolling them when person A is flipping out in other threads, in PMs, etc then we tend to step back. We're not going to penalise one person just because the other happened to report it or even worse ASKED for ppl in a thread to report someone. That won't work. I always think of the lakerboy/paco fiasco as an example. Those guys trolled each other to hell in the subforums. But looking at the behaviour on the forum and via PM infractions were issued as necessary. Reports were coming in constantly from 3rd parties trying to demand people get banned. Big hint: No one is or ever has gotten someone banned. I can't even get someone banned if I don't like them. I always say just put people on ignore. They're not going to get perma banned for trolling at least not the smart ones. So just ignore them 100%. Can't troll someone if there's no reaction, right?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Any truth to this?

I've had 2 names on gambling forums. One on SBR and Peeps and one at another site that started off as shari91 but was changed when someone did something quite damaging to my personal life. I'm sure many of you peepers know what that name is. I realise that changing my name over there wouldn't help much but it was the only thing we could think of to at least try to make me feel better during that time.

If you're so silly to think I'd even attempt to create a ghost or even worse call posters names out of the blue and laugh if they've lost a bet, then you know absolutely zero about me. Not my style... I'm quite straight forward as it is. Can't think of why I'd need any other name, daimo or not. SBR doesn't need the traffic and I sure as f wouldn't be the resident lapdog running some account to try to piss ppl off. I do that enough with infractions and whatnot.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

Big hint: No one is or ever has gotten someone banned. I can't even get someone banned if I don't like them.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-19-15 at 02:05 PM. Reason: image does not exist

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

It's not just that thread, any thread that loser enters he trolls, it's all troll when it comes to that fool.

shari91

haha I've never gotten you banned

You'd be like in the 3 thousands on the list

I'd start with the ppl who have insulted my kid, then both of us as mother and son, then me as a mother, etc... Everyone who has spent any time around or 'with' me online knows my weak spot. Not like it's a big secret. Then anyone who has insulted staff, anyone who has accused SBR of being dodgy... Then people who insulted other ppl's kids, their illnesses, etc. Then we get into the nitty gritty of behind the scenes stuff... your little antics wouldn't even register up there for quite awhile. I'm sure I'd get to you at some point but it wouldn't be because I don't like you. You'd basically force my hand.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-19-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

tc woods when you draw attention to something by making a thread about it, my guess is that is giving the poster what they want.

attention whores like attention, both positive AND negative...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Daimo is just having fun. Its harmless.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3212

haha I've never gotten you banned

You'd be like in the 3 thousands on the list

I'd start with the ppl who have insulted my kid, then both of us as mother and son, then me as a mother, etc... Everyone who has spent any time around or 'with' me online knows my weak spot. Not like it's a big secret. Then anyone who has insulted staff, anyone who has accused SBR of being dodgy... Then people who insulted other ppl's kids, their illnesses, etc. Then we get into the nitty gritty of behind the scenes stuff... your little antics wouldn't even register up there for quite awhile. I'm sure I'd get to you at some point but it wouldn't be because I don't like you. You'd basically force my hand.
    I'm amazed that you read all of that out of a thumbs up emoticon

had nothing to do with me or you

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

When a guy suffers a bad beat, or just loses a bunch of bets they blow off steam in players talk bashing other posters. But the trolls that constantly follow one guy and point out every loss..mental illness is my best guess.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Daihomosausage is the biggest loser around

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Trolls generate traffic, end of story

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Daimo is a cutie pie

Loves getting fukkin shit pushed in

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Daimo is a cutie pie

Loves getting fukkin shit pushed in

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i heard diamo lives in the city next to mine. ive probably seen the guy around.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

this.

Words on a screen, nothing more.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Tracer is not a silly buttercup. Lol.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

If it's not linked to or started in PT then it's much stricter modding for sure.

Unfortunately 99% of people start their threads in PT wanting the glory and gusto not realising the downside. We mirror it in the appropriate subforum but it's a PT thread. And as always we look at the history of the ppl involved. If person A is suddenly upset because person B is trolling them when person A is flipping out in other threads, in PMs, etc then we tend to step back. We're not going to penalise one person just because the other happened to report it or even worse ASKED for ppl in a thread to report someone. That won't work. I always think of the lakerboy/paco fiasco as an example. Those guys trolled each other to hell in the subforums. But looking at the behaviour on the forum and via PM infractions were issued as necessary. Reports were coming in constantly from 3rd parties trying to demand people get banned. Big hint: No one is or ever has gotten someone banned. I can't even get someone banned if I don't like them. I always say just put people on ignore. They're not going to get perma banned for trolling at least not the smart ones. So just ignore them 100%. Can't troll someone if there's no reaction, right?
    Willie Bee banned me for a month for that.

Also I got banned for a couple of days once when I made Bread look like a fool and he was making a thread the next day asking for me to be banned.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Willie Bee...

NOW that was a Mod !!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

NOW that was a Mod !!
    He posts under the name iifold...before that it was enogsiwon. He told me this himself.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Daimo is good peoples.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676