daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Anyone here taking Carlos Condit??? Guy is a live dog!

Seems like a value bet for Condit.. GSP coming from a knee surgery.. Guy is not even 80%!!!

Where is Vaughny and BigGay.. Need UFC 154 fades.. ASAP!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hey sexy...

I actually like Condit if he can somehow keep this fight standing. Serious value if he can. The surgery and time off might just be enough to take GSPs timing and confidence away on getting a few of those takedowns.

I don't have a play on the fight yet as I'm expecting Condits number to only improve come closer to fight time.

GL

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

He's not gonna be able to run from Diaz like he did in their fight. GSP will have no problem cutting off the cage and taking him down at will. GSP will take him down and destroy him.

And he's 100%.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your going to find a lot of GSP love in here though..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Hey sexy...

I actually like Condit if he can somehow keep this fight standing. Serious value if he can. The surgery and time off might just be enough to take GSPs timing and confidence away on getting a few of those takedowns.

I don't have a play on the fight yet as I'm expecting Condits number to only improve come coder to fight time.

GL

Need a great fade from BigGay and he gave us a so-so no play yet.. Phuck you!! I know you would go all-in on GSP because you love fighter who dry humps opponent to death like a fukking queer..
    Points Awarded:

sando gave daimoshokage 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

Need a great fade from BigGay and he gave us a so-so no play yet.. Phuck you!! I know you would go all-in on GSP because you love fighter who dry humps opponent to death like a fukking queer..

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Daimo wants to wrestle BigDay so bad.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

In a swimming pool of KY.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    In a swimming pool of KY.
    You queer brah?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Daimo, wtf are u doing up so late/early?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Seems like a value bet for Condit.. GSP coming from a knee surgery.. Guy is not even 80%!!!

lol

GSP decision and Condit TKO/KO

woodsyallin
    woodsyallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

ufc is rigged...no way gsp looses

daimoshokage

Daimo, wtf are u doing up so late/early?
    Money never sleeps you fukking gay wrasstler.. Give us a non-mma winner you fukk..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol

GSP decision and Condit TKO/KO
    You willing to put money on Kampmann? I think Hendricks is the luckiest fighter ever.. Kampmann seems a solid bet..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Money never sleeps you fukking gay wrasstler.. Give us a non-mma winner you fukk..
    Curency trading?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

No but i love the fight not to go 5rounds prop +170 ...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dang Pleaser!! You see GSP getting top position and stopping the fight?

GSP by sub might be worth a shot

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You willing to put money on Kampmann? I think Hendricks is the luckiest fighter ever.. Kampmann seems a solid bet..
    Not at moment but if I do bet it will be on Kampmann

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dang Pleaser!! You see GSP getting top position and stopping the fight?

GSP by sub might be worth a shot
    I dont see a point fight in this one or a gsp jab fest because of carlos's length ... they'll mix it up i see power shots wherever the fight gos. Condit is a finisher George has his work cut out for him he better be trying to do the same. I just cant see this going to a dec ... stopage on cuts or swollen eye or whatever but i dont see this going 25 min. Thats amazing that condit has only won by dec twice in his 28 wins. If gsp doesnt do any damage on these takedowns and just lay n prays a safe dec i'll never buy another gsp ppv as long as i live.... i' might watch the silva vs gsp ppv illegal feed but thats about it then im done with him

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

How is GSP 80%? GSP is the most calculated fighter in teh world. You think he would fight if he was anything less than 100%? Have you seen him kicking mits with Tiger MT? His knee is 100%.

Condit has no chance in the world. If there is any value it is in GSP. Usually he is -350 to -450 range. He is below that. Condit presents no problems. Unless you think he will get some flying fluky knee. His KOs are from standing there and exchanging with him. He has no prayer of stuffing a TD. And he has no prayer of subbing GSP off his back.

Please just keep that money and buy something nice for yourself.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I think the only way Condit can win this fight is for tko/ko, you can make a bet like GSP by decision and Condit by tko/ko or inside the distance if you believe that he can do something from his back.

Rubber Guard

I think Condit can get a KO/TKO, potentially if they were to stand and trade. But his striking power is exaggerated. The dude never was a KO artist in the least bit. He landed perfectly on Dan Hardy, a man that really deserved to be cut, in a wild exchange. He landed a flying knee on DHK the idiot Korean who called out GSP. Not exactly the cream of the crop.

Condit still isn't some Paul Daley KO fighter. He will throw with bad intentions if you get in a wild dog fight with him. But he isn't some elite feared striker that he started getting a rep for recently.

But yea, Condit KO/TKO is about the only way you can play Condit. Sub is out of the question.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"It's gonna be a dog fight!"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Gsp is still fighting???

Welcome back you "tactical" pussy..

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Quote Originally Posted by woodsyallin View Post
    ufc is rigged...no way gsp looses
    yep and it is held in canada. gsp is a damn lock!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    yep and it is held in canada. gsp is a damn lock!
    You and Woodsyallin must have thousands on GSP then I take it?

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

GSP is a master martial artist. Condit is very skilled, but it's hard to imagine him stopping gsp's takedowns or negating gsp on the ground.

Condit has never been a great wrestler, and just watch his fights with rory/kampmann/miura/kim as evidence. nobody hurts him when he's on his back (although gsp will change this), but he gets taken down too easily.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

can't stand when people stay "Condit ran way from Diaz" in their fight and he won't be able to "run away" from GSP.

so ridiculous.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    can't stand when people stay "Condit ran way from Diaz" in their fight and he won't be able to "run away" from GSP.

so ridiculous.
    It is true.

Lets not use the words"run away" and say the exact same thing.

Condit cannot use his girly gameplan that he used vs. Diaz to steal a decision. He will have to be aggressive and try and hurt GSP. He has no chance of point fighting vs. the best point fighter on the planet.

Is that any better?

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

so ridiculous.
    O.K, im assuming that was directed at me. Well,what fight were you watching?

That was one of the most highly anticipated fights ever and Carlos Condit ran for five rounds and won a 5 round decision. Are you fukkn kidding me?

Both guys are known to come in and "THROWDOWN". They both like to bang. Carlos Condit has fought every single other fight like that. When he fought Nick Diaz he fukkn ran and everybody knows it. When have you EVER seen Condit fight like he fought against Nick? Go watch the fight again please. He backpeddaled the whole time and refused to fight. Again, Condit has NEVER fought like that before. I respected him till he fought Nick.

The WHOLE fight Diaz just stood there like "what mother fukker? Lets do this". The same way he fights every time. He gos in and he FIGHTS. Hes that confident in his skills that the gameplan is always the same. Go in and fukk his opponent up. He doesnt worry about points and all that other shit. Condit won a 5 round decision on points and that was his plan the whole time. It was a disgrace..

Are you telling me you actually enjoyed watching that fight? You liked watching Condit REFUSE to just stand in there and fight? Im not sure how anybody could have enjoyed that one. That was pathetic.

Fukkn Greg Jackson and his gameplans trying to ruin the sport. Its so stupid.

As for my other point. I guarantee you at some point GSP will be able to take Condit down. Thats how GSP fights. You think hes going to just try and trade with Condit? Nope. I dont particularly like the way GSP fights but its extremely effective. He'll take him down and grind out a decision or he might finish him somehow.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

GSP setting up for a future fight vs Silva next year at Cowboy Stadium

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    GSP setting up for a future fight vs Silva next year at Cowboy Stadium
    That is one factor I don't like in this fight for GSP. Never good for fighters to get a bunch of questions on what happens net before this fight even takes place. Anderson will be there. If anyone can handle it, GSP can. But it is bad ju ju.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    That is one factor I don't like in this fight for GSP. Never good for fighters to get a bunch of questions on what happens net before this fight even takes place. Anderson will be there. If anyone can handle it, GSP can. But it is bad ju ju.
    So true... The last guy that fell victim of that was Hector Lombard. He looked past Boetsch and all he would talk about was Anderson Silva. He was supposed to be the guy to beat Silva. Unreal. Lol.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

That Diaz/Condit fight cost me a lot of money. I'm a little sensitive when it gets brought up still not over it.

Did Condit win the fight? Idk.. it was too hard too call. I felt like I got robbed at the time but Diaz wasn't able to do any damage because Condit ran. I think fighters should be deducted when they pull that shot. I still had Diaz winning the fight but who fukkn cares.

The point is.. HE RAN. He's gonna try to run from GSP but im sure GSP realizes that's been his plan the whole time and will be able to cut the cage off. But expect a lot of running and jabbing out the gate. Run jab run jab. Then GSP gets the takedown in the second round and breaks his fukkn face.

12 Last