Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

If this goes the distance, which I think it will, the judges are going to be totally biased towards St. Pierre. Lots of money to be made on his future fights in Montreal, especially if he keeps defending his welterweight belt.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    O.K, im assuming that was directed at me. Well,what fight were you watching?

That was one of the most highly anticipated fights ever and Carlos Condit ran for five rounds and won a 5 round decision. Are you fukkn kidding me?

Both guys are known to come in and "THROWDOWN". They both like to bang. Carlos Condit has fought every single other fight like that. When he fought Nick Diaz he fukkn ran and everybody knows it. When have you EVER seen Condit fight like he fought against Nick? Go watch the fight again please. He backpeddaled the whole time and refused to fight. Again, Condit has NEVER fought like that before. I respected him till he fought Nick.

The WHOLE fight Diaz just stood there like "what mother fukker? Lets do this". The same way he fights every time. He gos in and he FIGHTS. Hes that confident in his skills that the gameplan is always the same. Go in and fukk his opponent up. He doesnt worry about points and all that other shit. Condit won a 5 round decision on points and that was his plan the whole time. It was a disgrace..

Are you telling me you actually enjoyed watching that fight? You liked watching Condit REFUSE to just stand in there and fight? Im not sure how anybody could have enjoyed that one. That was pathetic.

Fukkn Greg Jackson and his gameplans trying to ruin the sport. Its so stupid.

As for my other point. I guarantee you at some point GSP will be able to take Condit down. Thats how GSP fights. You think hes going to just try and trade with Condit? Nope. I dont particularly like the way GSP fights but its extremely effective. He'll take him down and grind out a decision or he might finish him somehow.
    actually no that wasn't directed to you at all but anyone in the UFC would be STUPID to stand in the pocket and bang with Diaz. ANYONE in the UFC who does is getting knocked the penetrate out. Condit didnt "run" he bobbed and weaved his way out of the pocket, got in and got out, landed blows and got out. its called strategic fighting.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

after all that controversy I highly doubt he will bring the same game plan against GSP. I expect him to bang in this fight, cause you can not win against GSP trying to rack up points for a decision

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

The reason people say Condit "ran" isn't because he fought at distance and avoided the pocket, it's because he literally turned and ran away from Diaz at several points during the fight. Sure, most people are butthurt about how he fought, but saying Carlos ran away isn't exactly an indefensible position. I thought he ran away, and I like Condit.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    actually no that wasn't directed to you at all but anyone in the UFC would be STUPID to stand in the pocket and bang with Diaz. ANYONE in the UFC who does is getting knocked the penetrate out. Condit didnt "run" he bobbed and weaved his way out of the pocket, got in and got out, landed blows and got out. its called strategic fighting.
    There is strategic fighting and there is LITERALLY RUNNING AWAY.

I guess were on the same page about Nick Diaz but I just think it was bullshit how Condit fought that fight. He won but it was a very suspect game plan and performance. I dont blame Diaz for retiring. If these mother fukkers dont want to fight then whats the point? So if Diaz decided to just sit there and not attack Condit it would have been like Anderson Silva when he fought Maia. Just a fukkn stand off. I hate that shit. Its cage fighting... Go in and fight or choose a different career.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"let me bang brooooo"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: setholdsup

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

That Diaz/Condit fight cost me a lot of money. I'm a little sensitive when it gets brought up still not over it.

Did Condit win the fight? Idk.. it was too hard too call. I felt like I got robbed at the time but Diaz wasn't able to do any damage because Condit ran. I think fighters should be deducted when they pull that shot. I still had Diaz winning the fight but who fukkn cares.

The point is.. HE RAN. He's gonna try to run from GSP but im sure GSP realizes that's been his plan the whole time and will be able to cut the cage off. But expect a lot of running and jabbing out the gate. Run jab run jab. Then GSP gets the takedown in the second round and breaks his fukkn face.
    I felt robbed in the sense I talked it up to all my friends as a sure FOTY candidate. I had Diaz 3 rounds to 2. I don't get how people don't give him the last round. Diaz gets a TD and controls and threatens for a sub for over a minute, doesn't mean anything. But if a lay and pray wrestler gets a TD and sits in guard it means he won the round. Diaz had his back for over a minute.

I understood Condit going out and banging wasn't his best chance to win vs. Diaz. But disappointed that he chose such a point fighting gameplan. He never was like that.

Condit would clear run to the other side of the ring any time Diaz started throwing. I don't care that you are trying to be elusive. But he threw maybe 4 hard kicks all fight. I thought it was girly how he tried to touch his leg to rack up "points". He threw so many meaningless leg kicks. Didn't he break a record or something? Yet Diaz was walking around fine after the fight. Cyborg/Diaz....now there is a fight with meaningful leg kicks. Aldo? sure. Shogun? sure. Pat Barry? sure. Condit? Those weren't meant to do damage. They were meant for pt fighting.
    Last edited by Rubber Guard; 11-17-12 at 09:00 AM.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    If this goes the distance, which I think it will, the judges are going to be totally biased towards St. Pierre. Lots of money to be made on his future fights in Montreal, especially if he keeps defending his welterweight belt.
    Yea, bias but it won't matter. If it goes to dec. I don't see how Condit would be even close on points. Condit needs a finish to win.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

DAIMO... Check in pal.. We need the official play.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Get the chicken wings and beer ready.

Gonna to to hooters to watch this shit!!!

Woooo hooooo

tanner
    tanner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2359

This is just another case of the preview shows and the media pumping up another opponent against GSP. You see it time and time again, with these dominate champions like Jones/Silva/GSP. These preview shows and media just poison your mind. The good thing about GSP is you know exactly what your going to get from him. One of my favorite guys to bet on. You knows he's gonna get the takedown and pound him out and its gonna be fukin boring to most casual fans, buts its gonna win me money. As for the long layoff, i've seen guys come off long layoffs and win fights, i've seen guys come off layoffs and lose. I think that aspect is always overblown. It just seems to me that people are just looking for any reason to bet Condit. Talking about the long layoff, talking about how he didn't look like himself at the weigh in. I watched the weigh in, and GSP looked like GSP for fuk sakes. So, i'm sure all the "VALUE" Bettors will be on Condit and drive the line down and GSP will do what he always does. Win fights and put the fans to sleep. Then after the fact, we can talk about how good of value Condit was.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Get the chicken wings and beer ready.

Gonna to to hooters to watch this shit!!!

Woooo hooooo
    I'm gonna be a little tamer going to Boston Pizza (not sure if they have those in USA)

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post
    This is just another case of the preview shows and the media pumping up another opponent against GSP. You see it time and time again, with these dominate champions like Jones/Silva/GSP. These preview shows and media just poison your mind. The good thing about GSP is you know exactly what your going to get from him. One of my favorite guys to bet on. You knows he's gonna get the takedown and pound him out and its gonna be fukin boring to most casual fans, buts its gonna win me money. As for the long layoff, i've seen guys come off long layoffs and win fights, i've seen guys come off layoffs and lose. I think that aspect is always overblown. It just seems to me that people are just looking for any reason to bet Condit. Talking about the long layoff, talking about how he didn't look like himself at the weigh in. I watched the weigh in, and GSP looked like GSP for fuk sakes. So, i'm sure all the "VALUE" Bettors will be on Condit and drive the line down and GSP will do what he always does. Win fights and put the fans to sleep. Then after the fact, we can talk about how good of value Condit was.
    This guy knows what's up.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    You and Woodsyallin must have thousands on GSP then I take it?
    yep! hope you were on GSP too!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Gsp is still fighting???

Welcome back you "tactical" pussy..
    The greatest "point fighter" of all time is back men!!!!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

If daihomolovessausage gives a pick you know what to do boys.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    yep! hope you were on GSP too!
    Like how you reply after the fight has happened.

11/13/12 5:20pm $375.00 $250.00 $625.00 Win 11/17/12 11:30pm Props Fighting 1011 St-Pierre wins by 5 round decision -150

setholdsup
    setholdsup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

The VALUE!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Daimo... Hope you didn't get buried pal.

Hope you went large on WRASLTER Hendricks....

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

I'm going to admit, I haven't really respected you, in my mind, as a 'capper since joining, but you were right on Fitch when I was wrong, and you were right on Hendricks when I was wrong, so I'm giving you your props. Good hits, buddy. You're a stud.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY, and dj_destroyer

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should of known Condit was mushed when I saw this daimo clown on him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Seer

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm going to admit, I haven't really respected you, in my mind, as a 'capper since joining, but you were right on Fitch when I was wrong, and you were right on Hendricks when I was wrong, so I'm giving you your props. Good hits, buddy. You're a stud.
    I got lucky. I'm the worst MMA capper here. I'm fade material.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    But, thank you. Cheers pal.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

Condit fight great.. too bad it is in fukking Canada.. so Decision = GSP.. Fukking lucky punch AGAIN from Hendricks.. Hate that bearded a-hole..

daimoshokage

That Diaz/Condit fight cost me a lot of money. I'm a little sensitive when it gets brought up still not over it.

Did Condit win the fight? Idk.. it was too hard too call. I felt like I got robbed at the time but Diaz wasn't able to do any damage because Condit ran. I think fighters should be deducted when they pull that shot. I still had Diaz winning the fight but who fukkn cares.

The point is.. HE RAN. He's gonna try to run from GSP but im sure GSP realizes that's been his plan the whole time and will be able to cut the cage off. But expect a lot of running and jabbing out the gate. Run jab run jab. Then GSP gets the takedown in the second round and breaks his fukkn face.
    Hey you fukk glad you lost on Diaz.. Condit won that fight.. Diaz didn't do shit!!! Fukking idiot is eating Condit's punch and kicks..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Condit fight great.. too bad it is in fukking Canada.. so Decision = GSP.. Fukking lucky punch AGAIN from Hendricks.. Hate that bearded a-hole..
    Lol, those lucky punches are adding up.

Amd I agree with ya, I saw that Condit beat Diaz convincingly. Diaz walked around taunting is all. Guy didn't even through a punch.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Hey you fukk glad you lost on Diaz.. Condit won that fight.. Diaz didn't do shit!!! Fukking idiot is eating Condit's punch and kicks..
    Bwahahahaha... Those tippy tap leg kicks and then run away. Yeah, Condit won that marathon-i mean fight.

Look, Condit came to fight tonight and I respect him for that but that shit he pulled against Diaz was fukkn pu$$y. I guess the only way it would make sense to some people would be to put yourself in Diazs shoes. You know you're a better fighter then the guy you're fighting and when you're in the ring your opponent LITERALLY is running from you during the fight, Throwing tippy tap leg kicks with no force at all, and refusing to engage in a real fight. Then when it's all over the puussy running gets his hand held up.

Btw This is coming from the same guy talking about Condit was a live dog. Come on,
    Man. You don't know what the Fukk you're talking about so just shut up and quit making yourself look stupid.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7772

11/13/12 5:20pm $375.00 $250.00 $625.00 Win 11/17/12 11:30pm Props Fighting 1011 St-Pierre wins by 5 round decision -150
    Congrats!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need a great fade from BigGay and he gave us a so-so no play yet.. Phuck you!! I know you would go all-in on GSP because you love fighter who dry humps opponent to death like a fukking queer..
    lol

Rubber Guard

I've watched that fight 5 or 6 times. And the only memorable thing I remember condit doing was that decent combo where he ended with a headkick. But you know what? That head kick was perhaps Condit's hardest strike he landed...and Nick Diaz just walked right through it and came forward. I'm not saying Diaz blew him out of the water. But I scored it for him. Not sure how people don't give him the 5th round. He gets a TD and has Condit's back for over a minute...while threatening a sub. But that doesn't matter. But if a Lay and Pray wrestler gets a TD and sits in guard he is somehow racking up points and wins that round easy. Makes no sense to me.

Notice how Condit and GSP both didn't have greggy jackson for their fight...and it turned out to be a solid fight with both of them going for it.

Condit was embarrassing in that Diaz fight. Talking about how they were both warriors and it was going to be a battle. Then come fight night he taps Nick's leg and runs. He sure did tap his leg a bunch. He's a warrior.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Definitely not a warrior
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-06-15 at 09:32 AM. Reason: image does not exist

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I've watched that fight 5 or 6 times. And the only memorable thing I remember condit doing was that decent combo where he ended with a headkick. But you know what? That head kick was perhaps Condit's hardest strike he landed...and Nick Diaz just walked right through it and came forward. I'm not saying Diaz blew him out of the water. But I scored it for him. Not sure how people don't give him the 5th round. He gets a TD and has Condit's back for over a minute...while threatening a sub. But that doesn't matter. But if a Lay and Pray wrestler gets a TD and sits in guard he is somehow racking up points and wins that round easy. Makes no sense to me.

Notice how Condit and GSP both didn't have greggy jackson for their fight...and it turned out to be a solid fight with both of them going for it.

Condit was embarrassing in that Diaz fight. Talking about how they were both warriors and it was going to be a battle. Then come fight night he taps Nick's leg and runs. He sure did tap his leg a bunch. He's a warrior.
    Look at what Condit did to GSP's mug.. Diaz won't do that same damage to GSP.. All he does is whine and shit about his paycheck.. Now go eat shit you fukk..

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Is that 5Dimes? I can only bet maximum of $100 base amount. How do you get 5Dimes to let you bet up to $250?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Is that 5Dimes? I can only bet maximum of $100 base amount. How do you get 5Dimes to let you bet up to $250?
    yeah sportbet, my limits are $100 for openers but you should find that they increase the limits in week leading up to the fight and on day of fight, like I placed tht during week of fight

Rubber Guard

If GSP chose to stand with Diaz for the amount of time he did with Condit then I would say Diaz would bust him up too.

I'm not saying Diaz would beat GSP. He would probably lose a decision similar to Condit. But I think Diaz has more off his back than Condit had for GSP.

Condit fought well. Back to how he used to fight. But that picture is misleading. He got cut open bad in 1 spot and blood went everywhere in wrestling exchanges. 1 cut makes his face look a lot worse than it was.

Condit had to go back to his old style. He isn't going to out -point the best point fighter ever. He had his one shining moment and didn't have the killer instinct to finish. Matt Serra would have. Then he went on to lose a decisive decision like most including myself saw coming.

Condit still throws too much wild shit. A lot of those dancing kicks weren't even close to landing.

First 12