Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Louisville kid you actually in Louisville? We should catch a game sometime pal
    Would love too, but live in jersey now,

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Would love too, but live in jersey now,
    you close to Piscataway? I'd love to come down and see the Rutgers game at the end of the year if we're still undefeated

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hour south from there and I already got tickets

TPowell

nice, thinking its gonna be a big game but still gotta take care of business

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Sagarin strengths of schedule: cincy 133rd most difficult/ louisville 105th most difficult. However i think cincy has the better D and the more dangerous with his legs qb. Should be a helluva game, but i gotta take the pts.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Sagarin strengths of schedule: cincy 133rd most difficult/ louisville 105th most difficult. However i think cincy has the better D and the more dangerous with his legs qb. Should be a helluva game, but i gotta take the pts.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-...hedule-by-team

This is what I go by, as it is updated daily. That preseason strength of schedule garbage doesn't matter. I mean figure it out, Louisville has played THREE teams with 7 losses haha. Hard to put the word "difficult" anywhere in their schedule.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Taking the undefeated home team on national tv

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

louisville is a lock

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    nice, thinking its gonna be a big game but still gotta take care of business
    rutgers has to take care of the golden flashes first. they obv win, but i dont think by blowout.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Thanks for finding this. I have my own ratings and statistical databases which are too complicated too explain in a post. I could not believe this idiot had the nerve to challenge me with his garbage analysis.

In determing my projections not much weight was given to strength of schedule as there is such a slight differential between the two teams sos, they are fairly comparable. This moron mentions UL playing 3 teams with 7 losses as though that is the only relevant factor when examining strength of schedule.

The fact Cincy has played only one road game and lost to Toledo is far more pertinent than the fact UL played 3 teams with 7 losses. What a tool this guy is.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by possum11 View Post
    Meats is right about the schedule and every well-known computer system agrees.
    Thanks. Justin's poor dumb ignorant posts are laughable. He is an obvious troll who doesn't gamble successfully, let alone make a 20+ year career from it.

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    You realize you are quickly becoming the biggest joke on SBR we are all laughing at how pathetic of an attention whore you are.
    You realize that you were already the biggest joke? Nobody likes you. Quit trolling me bro. Just because your mother was a junkie and your daddy was nowhere to be found. I will still penetrate you up. I hope you are at the bash. With Boeing Power, and Meatwad, so I can do to you what needs to be done. If you don't know about me, google my name you pussy ass fukk.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    You realize that you were already the biggest joke? Nobody likes you. Quit trolling me bro. Just because your mother was a junkie and your daddy was nowhere to be found. I will still penetrate you up. I hope you are at the bash. With Boeing Power, and Meatwad, so I can do to you what needs to be done. If you don't know about me, google my name you pussy ass fukk.
    Hahhahahaah ha are you 13 years old or just really fukkin retarded?

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Louisville ML

Justin3587

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Hahhahahaah ha are you 13 years old or just really fukkin retarded?
    I swear on everything I love. You talk a lot of shit. On the internet. You are just another \*\*\*\*\*\* bitch to me. I would break your neck. Real talk you canadien fukkin piece of shit. Try me.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

OMG shut the fukk up with the bullshit...

Brutus84

Louisville kid your team better not Fawkes me. Will either have 2,275 in acct or 0 after game. Go big or go home

Brutus84

I hear cincys best lineman is out. Better blow these shitheads out

Brutus84

D tackle

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Louisville kid your team better not Fawkes me. Will either have 2,275 in acct or 0 after game. Go big or go home
    I hope this is $$$ and not points...

Don't sweat it pal...

It's my 3-5th ranked play out of my 5 this weekend, but we will not lose this game!

Once again I apologize for not getting back to you in full...

Just alot going on this week, won't happen again!

Brutus84

Yea 1400 to win 875. -160 on ML

TPowell

I dont like 3.5 or 3 but dont want to lay -160 either. Have to make my mind up fast. Looking at a big time wager on Louisville ML right now

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Aside from the kid, there is some worrying homerring going on in this thread.

Only nugget I can add is that the Toledo loss is not as bad as you think. That is a solid team, especially their defense.

Justin, take your small dick syndrome and kick rocks. No need to derail a perfectly useful thread with petty and absolutely retarded bullshit, because some guy doesn't agree with your write up. This is regardless of the OP.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Aside from the kid, there is some worrying homerring going on in this thread.

Only nugget I can add is that the Toledo loss is not as bad as you think. That is a solid team, especially their defense.
    Toledo loss didnt shock me much. I thought Louisville was the better team before that. I've bet Louisville ML in 3 games this year (UNC, Pitt, and USF) and the reason is because they are very undervalued IMO. ATS they may not be great because they play very conservatively when leading, but they are a good ML team

Brutus84

Somebody better hit that shit hard with me. Louisville bringing the pain. Cinch sack leader will miss again and they bring little pass rush

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

It's a white out at Papa Johns. I think UL gets beat. BOL

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Absolutely no way Lville loses this game when they need to win to stay in the BCS race. Primetime game at home with Bridgewater leading them.... they win by 7 - 13

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

Great another fukkin idiot. Go find me ANY site that say their strength of schedule is harder. Fukkin moron, do you realize that 3 of their opponents have SEVEN losses. Out of 8 games. LOL. Only one of their opponents had a winning record. That was UNC at 5-3. Go to EOG please. Your ignorance is useless here.
    Dude your poison start your own thread for cinci if you feel this good but don't bash guys for giving there input WTF

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Just wanted to add:

This Louisville team is very talented but very young. They really tend to play to their level of competition. This is obviously not one if those situations. This is a chance for the nation to see just how great this program is, from the stadium to the fans and especially for Soph Teddy Bridgewater. Who by the way is currently 3rd in the nation in completion %, and they don't dink and dunk either.

As you know I'm not a believer in Muncie either, he just looks good against subpar teams.

31-23. Cards

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Hi Justin!

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

This thread has me pretty juiced for a Big East top 25 national tv game! Been a while. Rutgers needs to take care of their shit up until that Thursday night, and I think they do.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I'm on my iPhone so can't really do a write up, surprised but there is actually some good info in this thread.

The crowd is going to be insane , teddy simply doesn't make mistakes and we just have something special going on this season.

However, we really aren't built to blow teams out, our balanced attack will have Cincy off balance all night.

Ill say Louisville 31-23 and I did bet them myself. (4-1)ATS when betting their games this season)

Brutus,

My bad about not getting back to you last night, I threw some brats on the grill , had the beers flowing, World Series and a nice 25 year old over that I'm "reconnecting " with...
    LK....You have been here far to long.... You know the drill.... Pics or it didn't happen

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    LK....You have been here far to long.... You know the drill.... Pics or it didn't happen

So fukkin true...

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Quote Originally Posted by GChild View Post
    Dude your poison start your own thread for cinci if you feel this good but don't bash guys for giving there input WTF
    Agreed what is wrong with this justin kid, does he have tourettes or what? Your going to lose your cinci bet and probably most of your teeth if you keep talking so much shit.

First 123 Last